Submit

Visitor Count (last time we had 26!)
  +1
View Results

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:46 pm
Umioko

» Coin Toss :: Using Nicolae again. ; m ; Whyyyyy? And three releases in the same week? My gosh, who on earth is in charge of this?! Poor marketing decisions. Heck, they could've easily made it available for three days. These 'only-lasts-until-midnight' sales are awful for those who want to buy these. I'm a little glad that people are able to choose either an item or gold, but that 100k fail prize is awful. That discourages a lot of users from choosing an item, I'm sure. :c
─ ─ ─ ─

Quote:
So let's see... Flynn's Booty, Divinity Reach and Coin Toss were all released this week--and multiple times. That's six chances to buy a gold generator in one week. Maybe Gaia tried to justify it with the Gold Shop update as a gold sink? Either way, it's absolutely obnoxious.

Six times this week?! That's really ridiculous and overall just awful. D:
Oh, and I thought gold shop updates came out once a month? But yeah, this is really obnoxious. I wouldn't be surprised if they're losing some sales.
─ ─ ─ ─
» Physical Letters :: Yay, yay, yay! I'm all for it. Gaia HQ better expect a letter from me sometime soon. >u<
Will we be sending these letters whenever or around a certain date?
─ ─ ─ ─

I agree, this "limited time only" ploy they keep using got old a loooong time ago. We all know it'll be back a few days later. I'm glad people are able to choose as well, but I think that's the biggest rip off to include a 100k fail item. That's just cruel and bad business. Since they included it though, a lot of people have quit buying GC and others won't buy Coin Toss. Gaia's not even a good bad business (if that makes sense) and they're killing themselves off, basically.

Yeah GS updates come out once a month. I was just trying to find some way releasing gold generators six times in one week was justifiable. Didn't work. No justification.

About sending the letters, KittieCupcakes has said there's no set date. That way people can send letters at their own pace. She said we could set up a date in the guild if we wanted, but I want to hear everyone's ideas on the matter first before we plan something.

Thank you for your feedback about these meetings! Sometimes I really struggle with way to be productive and get our point across and I'm so thankful we have members with great ideas!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:49 pm
Pwnder
witchy cat panther
hi I am new here. I feel like they recolor expensive items too much like Lucie. marionettes and such I feel that some plain chance items could be ok to do.
likewise the coin toss, divinity and just a terrible thing! its basically a backwards idea you pay real money for a chance a gold. likewise because it exist people go bananas with the prices of things!!!

It's their game. They re-color/re-release all the really expensive in demand items to keep their GC pricing at large. Plus it gives those GC buyers an incentive to keep buying because they can sell it on the MP for those damned rediculous prices. While anyone who didn't buy it or couldn't afford it, has to buy gold generators to even get near it stressed

yes I know thats normally why I try to sell cheep in the market unless I think it has a value to it.. its starting to make me feel like theres no point

witchy cat panther

Fashionable Cat

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:55 pm
Andromeda Phoenix
Pwnder
Andromeda Phoenix
I actually understand the Verge and La Victoire merger.(1) Look at how many people have access to the guild, or had access to the guild and then quit. You get access to the guild, you have access to the shop even if you quit the guild. Now look at how many users are online average ever day. Yea.... (2) Look at how expensive all the LV s**t is. Someone can gain access to CV in a month or a single purchase with some of these prices.

It makes no sense to give the high rollers elite CV only items. At the rate Gaia's going everyone's gonna be in it. So for now, before everyone winds up in it and CS users actually realize there's no purpose to CV anymore aside from the self-avatar dolls, make it a pseudo advance chance to make sure they keep feeling like special little snowflakes. 3nodding

The main issue is CV, like Gaia Alchemy, made no sense from the get go. Staff refuses to think about anything they do anymore. They just do it. And throw a mini fit before throwing the feature to the wayside when they finally realize what they did was stupid as s**t.

~~~~~
The only thing I mind about the re-releases is that they're the same items over and over and over again, and I'm starting to side with the people getting annoyed with their account value dropping, or the wasted gold, because combined with the gold generators, gold is worthless, and the items are expensive no matter what you use to get 'em. There's no need for Gaia to be a douchebag and re-release these things so much. If they're gonna do that, Gaia needs to just keep them in the shop and stop trying to bait and switch people with their words. We're not all slow in the head!

That male sale was TERRIBLE btw. Those were items meant for folks with female avis who like dressing up their avis as males without looking like they're body builders. Every other person was screwed. Is it so hard to make an item with pants with separate shoes, tie or another accessory, and shirt, that's has no body mods? It's NOT that hard to draw clothes to dress a male avatar. Apparently Gaia's artists are outright stupid 'cause they JUST can't get it. I'm only concerned with the male sale, 'cause I like pants. I'm tired of wearing the same 5-10 pairs of pants over and over again 'cause sad to say, most pants don't look good on female avis unless they're body mods, 'cept the entire female avi looks stupid 90% of the time with a leg body mod. emotion_facepalm

Other than that. I'm starting to not care about the re-releases. They're the same items over and over again, and luckily for me, they're items I can't ever hope to afford even if Gaia stopped re-releasing Gold generators forever, and they're items I don't like/want anyway 'cause they're usually fugly. Did Gaia fire all the artists who knew how to draw or something?

~~~~~~~

I was hoping for the gold shop update to pull me over, but that was as crappy as the CS items they're re-releasing. I am stuck with this amount of gold that's smack dab in between "so much gold I can afford all the cheap items I want and already have them" and "too little gold earned too slowly to afford any really expensive items that I fancy". -Le sigh-

This GS update felt like a continuation of the GS updates for the LAST two months. Making it very hard to not believe Gaia's artists are lazy and should be fired and replaced with competent artists.
~~~~~~~~

More and more, I find myself signing on, staring at the screen for five minutes and going, "Why am I here? Why did I bother with this?" before signing off for the rest of the day. There's no point in attempting to enjoy my favorite game "Gaia Fishing", because Gaia refuses to work with the captcha company to fix the captchas, and the fact I can't read it 90% of the time takes out all the fun from fishing. On top of that, I like chatting with people, but the occasional user who joins me does absolutely nothing but talk about Gaia's items and what items they're questing for, which I'm not interested in 'cause I can't afford and don't want them. If they don't talk about Gaia's items and what items they're questing for and how much gold they can make, they're absolutely silent 'cause they're a hardcore trophy fisher or they're questing their a** off for gold to quest for these items I don't care for. Yay...

I'm almost sad to ask this, but, am I the only one finding Gaia becoming infinitely more and more boring each day? [/rant]

~~~~~~~
I like these ATG sessions, but it's for a bit of a selfish feeling. I feel like I can rant and talk and get out all my feelings concerning this place, and if I imagine really hard, anyone who replies to me "becomes" a member of Gaia staff who actually cares about my experiences and improving those experiences on this site. Then I open my eyes again. emo

As for going way out my way to support the guild to try to work with Gaia, becoming crew, writing letters...I almost don't care about Gaia anymore. If I wrote a letter to Gaia it would probably just say "******** you for destroying this site and it's used-to-be wonderful community with your greed. I hope you're happy 'cause I damn sure know your asses are lonely." in it. That's probably not appropriate to send to someone... sweatdrop

Don't let me get you guys down though! I still believe you guys are doing the right things. emotion_brofist

emotion_hug
I know what you mean. I've got F-tons of gold and I don't even want to buy anything. If I do buy something it is because I am building an avatar. I used to want one of everything on Gaia, but now I don't want any of it. :donowant: If it has been re-released or recolored I just don't buy it, it makes me sick to think about encouraging those people who did. What I've got, I got before the apocalypse started. I'm not a frilly cute kind of fashionist either so they really need to do something for the male base, minus the body mods.
I'm just glad there are still people willing to log in and support everyone else who feels the same way. emotion_brofist

emotion_hug 3nodding I found myself the other day picking up a very cheap re-released item I didn't even like or want. Like, it didn't even look good on my avi and I'm like "Did I just buy something just to buy something?" and then Gaia re-released it again like 2 days later and it dropped down so much it wasn't even worth attempting to sell. I was like "Is this what a vendor feels like? This is a terrible feeling. gonk " emotion_facepalm

Addressing the male base and male userbase would make a very nice large-sized gold shop update. 3nodding *nudges Gaia*

*tries very hard to ignore Gaia's items*

As long as Gaia's still acting silly, and this guild is still active and I'm here, I've got my pompom outs, at least. Been supporting this cause since [N.K.] in 2009-ish, and Cleosombra in 2011/2012-ish, if you or anyone remembers those users. 3nodding emotion_brofist

tbh, when you are vending on this site, you have to pick an item that is stable. Before the apocalypse I would buy superchargers with my GC and sell them in the MP, back when they went for about 75k - 90k. They have gone up by 6x since inflation stressed
It's tempting to continue spending the amount I used to and take advantage of that fact but I'd feel like a slime-ball doing it. Buying from a site that treats us like crap, plus the fact that I'd be overcharging people for a tool for use on a game that has been permanently shelved. stare
They totally lost me as a buyer back when all this started and I used to spend stupid amounts of money too gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:00 pm
witchy cat panther
Pwnder
witchy cat panther
hi I am new here. I feel like they recolor expensive items too much like Lucie. marionettes and such I feel that some plain chance items could be ok to do.
likewise the coin toss, divinity and just a terrible thing! its basically a backwards idea you pay real money for a chance a gold. likewise because it exist people go bananas with the prices of things!!!

It's their game. They re-color/re-release all the really expensive in demand items to keep their GC pricing at large. Plus it gives those GC buyers an incentive to keep buying because they can sell it on the MP for those damned rediculous prices. While anyone who didn't buy it or couldn't afford it, has to buy gold generators to even get near it stressed

yes I know thats normally why I try to sell cheep in the market unless I think it has a value to it.. its starting to make me feel like theres no point

What really gets me about selling my stuff cheap is that, there is always going to be some hoarder out there buying up all that stuff and repricing it later. I hate those guys stare
I'm just going to go around or lower than the ABP and take my gold and run. I've been donating a large portion of my stuff if possible as an alternative because I have F-tons of stuff I don't want anymore or need. I feel better giving it to someone who will use it or would not be able to afford it other wise instead of letting greedy vendors do their dirty work on it. whee  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:09 pm
Pwnder
Andromeda Phoenix
Pwnder
Andromeda Phoenix
I actually understand the Verge and La Victoire merger.(1) Look at how many people have access to the guild, or had access to the guild and then quit. You get access to the guild, you have access to the shop even if you quit the guild. Now look at how many users are online average ever day. Yea.... (2) Look at how expensive all the LV s**t is. Someone can gain access to CV in a month or a single purchase with some of these prices.

It makes no sense to give the high rollers elite CV only items. At the rate Gaia's going everyone's gonna be in it. So for now, before everyone winds up in it and CS users actually realize there's no purpose to CV anymore aside from the self-avatar dolls, make it a pseudo advance chance to make sure they keep feeling like special little snowflakes. 3nodding

The main issue is CV, like Gaia Alchemy, made no sense from the get go. Staff refuses to think about anything they do anymore. They just do it. And throw a mini fit before throwing the feature to the wayside when they finally realize what they did was stupid as s**t.

~~~~~
The only thing I mind about the re-releases is that they're the same items over and over and over again, and I'm starting to side with the people getting annoyed with their account value dropping, or the wasted gold, because combined with the gold generators, gold is worthless, and the items are expensive no matter what you use to get 'em. There's no need for Gaia to be a douchebag and re-release these things so much. If they're gonna do that, Gaia needs to just keep them in the shop and stop trying to bait and switch people with their words. We're not all slow in the head!

That male sale was TERRIBLE btw. Those were items meant for folks with female avis who like dressing up their avis as males without looking like they're body builders. Every other person was screwed. Is it so hard to make an item with pants with separate shoes, tie or another accessory, and shirt, that's has no body mods? It's NOT that hard to draw clothes to dress a male avatar. Apparently Gaia's artists are outright stupid 'cause they JUST can't get it. I'm only concerned with the male sale, 'cause I like pants. I'm tired of wearing the same 5-10 pairs of pants over and over again 'cause sad to say, most pants don't look good on female avis unless they're body mods, 'cept the entire female avi looks stupid 90% of the time with a leg body mod. emotion_facepalm

Other than that. I'm starting to not care about the re-releases. They're the same items over and over again, and luckily for me, they're items I can't ever hope to afford even if Gaia stopped re-releasing Gold generators forever, and they're items I don't like/want anyway 'cause they're usually fugly. Did Gaia fire all the artists who knew how to draw or something?

~~~~~~~

I was hoping for the gold shop update to pull me over, but that was as crappy as the CS items they're re-releasing. I am stuck with this amount of gold that's smack dab in between "so much gold I can afford all the cheap items I want and already have them" and "too little gold earned too slowly to afford any really expensive items that I fancy". -Le sigh-

This GS update felt like a continuation of the GS updates for the LAST two months. Making it very hard to not believe Gaia's artists are lazy and should be fired and replaced with competent artists.
~~~~~~~~

More and more, I find myself signing on, staring at the screen for five minutes and going, "Why am I here? Why did I bother with this?" before signing off for the rest of the day. There's no point in attempting to enjoy my favorite game "Gaia Fishing", because Gaia refuses to work with the captcha company to fix the captchas, and the fact I can't read it 90% of the time takes out all the fun from fishing. On top of that, I like chatting with people, but the occasional user who joins me does absolutely nothing but talk about Gaia's items and what items they're questing for, which I'm not interested in 'cause I can't afford and don't want them. If they don't talk about Gaia's items and what items they're questing for and how much gold they can make, they're absolutely silent 'cause they're a hardcore trophy fisher or they're questing their a** off for gold to quest for these items I don't care for. Yay...

I'm almost sad to ask this, but, am I the only one finding Gaia becoming infinitely more and more boring each day? [/rant]

~~~~~~~
I like these ATG sessions, but it's for a bit of a selfish feeling. I feel like I can rant and talk and get out all my feelings concerning this place, and if I imagine really hard, anyone who replies to me "becomes" a member of Gaia staff who actually cares about my experiences and improving those experiences on this site. Then I open my eyes again. emo

As for going way out my way to support the guild to try to work with Gaia, becoming crew, writing letters...I almost don't care about Gaia anymore. If I wrote a letter to Gaia it would probably just say "******** you for destroying this site and it's used-to-be wonderful community with your greed. I hope you're happy 'cause I damn sure know your asses are lonely." in it. That's probably not appropriate to send to someone... sweatdrop

Don't let me get you guys down though! I still believe you guys are doing the right things. emotion_brofist

emotion_hug
I know what you mean. I've got F-tons of gold and I don't even want to buy anything. If I do buy something it is because I am building an avatar. I used to want one of everything on Gaia, but now I don't want any of it. :donowant: If it has been re-released or recolored I just don't buy it, it makes me sick to think about encouraging those people who did. What I've got, I got before the apocalypse started. I'm not a frilly cute kind of fashionist either so they really need to do something for the male base, minus the body mods.
I'm just glad there are still people willing to log in and support everyone else who feels the same way. emotion_brofist

emotion_hug 3nodding I found myself the other day picking up a very cheap re-released item I didn't even like or want. Like, it didn't even look good on my avi and I'm like "Did I just buy something just to buy something?" and then Gaia re-released it again like 2 days later and it dropped down so much it wasn't even worth attempting to sell. I was like "Is this what a vendor feels like? This is a terrible feeling. gonk " emotion_facepalm

Addressing the male base and male userbase would make a very nice large-sized gold shop update. 3nodding *nudges Gaia*

*tries very hard to ignore Gaia's items*

As long as Gaia's still acting silly, and this guild is still active and I'm here, I've got my pompom outs, at least. Been supporting this cause since [N.K.] in 2009-ish, and Cleosombra in 2011/2012-ish, if you or anyone remembers those users. 3nodding emotion_brofist

tbh, when you are vending on this site, you have to pick an item that is stable. Before the apocalypse I would buy superchargers with my GC and sell them in the MP, back when they went for about 75k - 90k. They have gone up by 6x since inflation stressed
It's tempting to continue spending the amount I used to and take advantage of that fact but I'd feel like a slime-ball doing it. Buying from a site that treats us like crap, plus the fact that I'd be overcharging people for a tool for use on a game that has been permanently shelved. stare
They totally lost me as a buyer back when all this started and I used to spend stupid amounts of money too gonk

Oh man...no wonder I don't vend. I always pick something terrible to do it with. I just found it amusingly sad I grabbed an item I didn't even like, just to spend my gold. @_@

I hear you so well. I'm so glad I can't afford gold generators on the MP. I'm so tempted to open one sometimes just so I can get gold for the items Gaia refuses to re-release. If I had access to GC, it'd really be a struggle. Gaia can be quite tempting, and they know it too. Sometimes I think that's why Gaia does whatever it wants with no consideration to how the userbase/site will be affected by it. It's disgusting really. I'm pretty sure they know better, too.

At the exact point where I was about to somehow convince my parents to let me purchase GC, which was gonna be a struggle in itself, Gaia started releasing RIGs/CIs and went down their road of "rare = awesome, quality be damned" and I went "Never mind!" I haven't looked back since. I'm not surprised so many users are doing the same, either. That road was quite sloped and slippery.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:15 pm
CourageNFaith

IMO the AtG looks worth the time. It's our chance to share ideas and suggestions on how to move our guild forward.
However, I'm noticing a decrease in participation, so, I'd be good if we could separate the topics one by one weekly.

I'm noticing this decrease, as well.
What do you mean by separating the topics? Make a thread for each one? Or only address one of the issues per week? I'm sorry, I don't really understand what you mean. sweatdrop  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:19 pm
Andromeda Phoenix
Oh man...no wonder I don't vend. I always pick something terrible to do it with. I just found it amusingly sad I grabbed an item I didn't even like, just to spend my gold. @_@

I hear you so well. I'm so glad I can't afford gold generators on the MP. I'm so tempted to open one sometimes just so I can get gold for the items Gaia refuses to re-release. If I had access to GC, it'd really be a struggle. Gaia can be quite tempting, and they know it too. Sometimes I think that's why Gaia does whatever it wants with no consideration to how the userbase/site will be affected by it. It's disgusting really. I'm pretty sure they know better, too.

At the exact point where I was about to somehow convince my parents to let me purchase GC, which was gonna be a struggle in itself, Gaia started releasing RIGs/CIs and went down their road of "rare = awesome, quality be damned" and I went "Never mind!" I haven't looked back since. I'm not surprised so many users are doing the same, either. That road was quite sloped and slippery.

I discourage my children from spending money for virtual currency these days. My youngest son got $75 for Christmas and wanted to purchase Robux (roblox.com) with all of it. I only let him spend like $20 of it. Then his dad went and let him spend $50 of it one day while I was at work gonk
I was kinda T'ed off about it, but when I compared it to a virtual item on Gaia that does NOTHING but equip on your avi, to the services and game play he gets at that site, it was a better value. I still don't justify $70 spend on pretty much nothing, but hey, I buy EQ stuff every once in a while. Still cheaper than Gaia by a long shot razz
Whatever users buy here has no value, whether they think so or not. When the site is gone, so is their stuff. Difference with an MMORPG? All the stuff I bought only improve my game play and I had fun, when EQ is gone, I'll miss my character I worked so hard on, not the stuff I bought for it. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:20 pm
Pwnder

Pegasaurus Rex

We should be able to add this since it is within our own guild and free public knowledge
Send letters to:
Gaia Online
P.O. Box 612680
San Jose, CA 95161-2680
USA

Source

You for got to add to the OP that they added a new game this week and NEVER announced it. evil
Stack Attack

emotion_0A0 I didn't even know! When did they put that up? My computer's not pulling up the game so I'm not sure what it is. Stacking blocks, I assume? Is it like Tetris?
I'll add it to the OP, thanks for letting me know!

emotion_facepalm Why wasn't it announced? Is it in beta testing or something? Are we not supposed to play it yet?  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:27 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Pwnder

Pegasaurus Rex

We should be able to add this since it is within our own guild and free public knowledge
Send letters to:
Gaia Online
P.O. Box 612680
San Jose, CA 95161-2680
USA

Source

You for got to add to the OP that they added a new game this week and NEVER announced it. evil
Stack Attack

emotion_0A0 I didn't even know! When did they put that up? My computer's not pulling up the game so I'm not sure what it is. Stacking blocks, I assume? Is it like Tetris?
I'll add it to the OP, thanks for letting me know!

emotion_facepalm Why wasn't it announced? Is it in beta testing or something? Are we not supposed to play it yet?

Its a card game razz
basically try to remove cards from the set up to the deck. Has to be 1 # above or below the current card in the deck. pretty easy, I like it. It's just sad that they haven't even bothered with an announcement yet. Even someone else brought it to my attention cuz I didn't know eek
Probably not announced because they only care about the cash shop stuff rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:36 pm
Pwnder
Andromeda Phoenix

I discourage my children from spending money for virtual currency these days. My youngest son got $75 for Christmas and wanted to purchase Robux (roblox.com) with all of it. I only let him spend like $20 of it. Then his dad went and let him spend $50 of it one day while I was at work gonk
I was kinda T'ed off about it, but when I compared it to a virtual item on Gaia that does NOTHING but equip on your avi, to the services and game play he gets at that site, it was a better value. I still don't justify $70 spend on pretty much nothing, but hey, I buy EQ stuff every once in a while. Still cheaper than Gaia by a long shot razz
Whatever users buy here has no value, whether they think so or not. When the site is gone, so is their stuff. Difference with an MMORPG? All the stuff I bought only improve my game play and I had fun, when EQ is gone, I'll miss my character I worked so hard on, not the stuff I bought for it. wink

gonk I can't see myself spending that much in one shot for anything virtual.
Yep, the lack of actual value in Gaia's Items why I only partially understand why rare items are sold for how much they are. Gaia is one of the most expensive sites I've ever come across right now. Not even facebook app games were anywhere near so costly.
I'm trying to focus on the experiences I've had here and the people I've met, just in case Gaia does disappear. biggrin  

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:37 pm
Pwnder

Its a card game razz
basically try to remove cards from the set up to the deck. Has to be 1 # above or below the current card in the deck. pretty easy, I like it. It's just sad that they haven't even bothered with an announcement yet. Even someone else brought it to my attention cuz I didn't know eek
Probably not announced because they only care about the cash shop stuff rolleyes

sweatdrop I was way off.
Sounds pretty cool! I hope my computer starts working better again so I can check it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:39 pm
let's keep this sucker running till like wed. razz  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:59 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
CourageNFaith

IMO the AtG looks worth the time. It's our chance to share ideas and suggestions on how to move our guild forward.
However, I'm noticing a decrease in participation, so, I'd be good if we could separate the topics one by one weekly.

What do you mean by separating the topics? Make a thread for each one? Or only address one of the issues per week? I'm sorry, I don't really understand what you mean. sweatdrop

I'd be the first option. In a specific week, we discuss different topics.
For instance: in the Monday we talk about gold generators, in the Tuesday we talk about recolors, in the Wednesday we talk about bundles and so on.

Or we can only do a theme per week, like you suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:45 pm
CourageNFaith
Pegasaurus Rex
CourageNFaith

I'd be the first option. In a specific week, we discuss different topics.
For instance: in the Monday we talk about gold generators, in the Tuesday we talk about recolors, in the Wednesday we talk about bundles and so on.

Or we can only do a theme per week, like you suggested.

Hmm... per topic shiz
Might be a good idea. Problem is, spamming our members with guild announcement on top of cash annuncements gonk  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:44 pm
Pwnder
let's keep this sucker running till like wed. razz