Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:17 am
Ryuukishin

I'd be up for RPing if you don't mind slowness (speed comes and goes, and I seem to be at the period where tags take weeks to months xD OTL), though I'm fine with just backplotting as well! -has no preference between the two-

I'd love to try some RPing! I don't mind slowness at all smile If it doesn't work out, backplotting is fine and dandy as well. My muse is really tickled at this pair surprised heart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:18 am
Kettyn

Oh, he's very pretty, and I love the glowiness. I'm still trying to get a hold of the owner of her old mate, so I'll definitely keep him in consideration!  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:19 am
Moon_Princess_Yuki
HEy can I maybe offer my girl Kulasi as a friend for Siebal? Ku is super sweet and kind, but also debilitatingly shy and in desperate need of soquili friends and Siebal personality describes her as someone who might be a good friend for Ku? To maybe help open her up?

Awww, Ku is very lovely! Sure, I'd be happy to see how the interact. Siébel needs more friends, too, and playing her against someone shy sounds fun.

Do you mind setting something up?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:25 pm
Kamiki

*wonders if Mikaeus would like to get to know my new girl* biggrin  

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:04 pm
Kamiki
Awww, Ku is very lovely! Sure, I'd be happy to see how the interact. Siébel needs more friends, too, and playing her against someone shy sounds fun.

I don't mind at all. Do you mind if Siebal finds Kuu in the clearing she lives in? Instead of her leaving for some reason so they can run into each other?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:07 pm
I know a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time ago before I unexpectedly got hit in the face by life we had set up Baron Samedi and Kitten for a fling if you were still on for that? I know her Co-owner and I were frothing at the mouth for it, haha!

Same with Anthrax and Bathory I believe (Not 100% on that).

But for something new, how about Thorim and Sin'Dorei? He doesn't have wings, but he does have claws and feathers. -Nodnod-  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:22 pm
Kamiki

I'd love to try some RPing! I don't mind slowness at all smile If it doesn't work out, backplotting is fine and dandy as well. My muse is really tickled at this pair surprised heart

That'd be wonderful; thank you! ;w; I could start it whenever I get to tags, unless you'd prefer to. If the former, any preferences on setting and the like?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:00 am
CitrusCupcake
Kamiki

Yes! I would love to throw them together and see how they get along in RP. So much pink, lol

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:01 am
Moon_Princess_Yuki
Kamiki

I don't mind at all. Do you mind if Siebal finds Kuu in the clearing she lives in? Instead of her leaving for some reason so they can run into each other?

That's fine. She travels more than most in her herd because she has wings. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:03 am
Kivras
I know a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time ago before I unexpectedly got hit in the face by life we had set up Baron Samedi and Kitten for a fling if you were still on for that? I know her Co-owner and I were frothing at the mouth for it, haha!

Same with Anthrax and Bathory I believe (Not 100% on that).

But for something new, how about Thorim and Sin'Dorei? He doesn't have wings, but he does have claws and feathers. -Nodnod-

KITTEN IS STILL ONE OF MY FAVORITE SOQUILI EVAR.

So yes, I'm still 110% up for a fling surprised

Bathory has joined the Black Skull herd now, so she won't breed with anyone who isn't a pure Kalona anymore. :/ Nothing againat Anthrax he's still awesome as s**t, but unless I'm misremembering, isn't Kalona, right?

AND....what's Thorim like, personality wise?

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:06 am
Ryuukishin
Kamiki

That'd be wonderful; thank you! ;w; I could start it whenever I get to tags, unless you'd prefer to. If the former, any preferences on setting and the like?

If you started that would be super lovely. Settings, it doesn't really matter. Legion is technically part of the Shadow herd, but he's always following wherever his voices tell him to, so he's prone to wander as he looks for "signs" and "visions"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:39 pm
Kamiki

KITTEN IS STILL ONE OF MY FAVORITE SOQUILI EVAR.

So yes, I'm still 110% up for a fling surprised

Bathory has joined the Black Skull herd now, so she won't breed with anyone who isn't a pure Kalona anymore. :/ Nothing againat Anthrax he's still awesome as s**t, but unless I'm misremembering, isn't Kalona, right?

AND....what's Thorim like, personality wise?

EEEEEE *HAPPYSQUEE* Awesome, I'll go with whatever you wanna do with those two~

And as for the thing with Anthrax that's totally fine with me! Just wanted to see if there was a loose end I needed tying up. Unfortunately none of my Soq have any Kalona in 'em but one day. ONE DAY.

Thorim is one of those guys who has a DEEP BOOMING VOICE but is just a big feathery teddybear who doesn't like to see violence and/or crimes go unpunished. Aside from that, he's REALLY new and I haven't quite fleshed out his personality. :>  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:39 pm
Kamiki

Here if this is okay? http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24238699#362985385  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:24 pm
Kamiki

-finally got around to posting here oh jeez-
So! I PM'd you a while ago about potential plots, but if you'd like to hammer something out, perhaps?
Asariel is pretty cocky and self-confident. He's pretty prideful and doesn't really get along very well with others, right not. Not because he's mean or anything, but he had a tenancy to put himself above others. He has a fling lined up, but I'd like some sort of plot for him after that where he can learn to settle down. There's a lot of possibilities with him.
and Zeke! Ezekiel is pretty bitter towards winged Soq, getting left at the wayside by his parents when he didn't inherit their horned/winged traits, when his sister got both. He can be pretty manipulative. He can go from mean, to suave, to whatever. He'll do whatever for power. He can be a pretty good villain.

I'd like to also potentially toss out Atticus for Winter Rose? He's a frikkin' sweetheart. Bubbly and happy-go-lucky and all of that. He could potentially pull Rose out of his shell. Potential adorable-ness. (Atti has some trouble finding love, being unedited -coughcough-)

I may return if I find more to toss at you > u>

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:19 am
Kamiki
CitrusCupcake
Kamiki

Yes! I would love to throw them together and see how they get along in RP. So much pink, lol

Heh - pinkness <3
I'm hoping to get her cert before I start rps, still waiting for it >.>

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas