Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] The Inn (7 rooms left) (ANNOUNCEMENT! See post 5) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1 ^_^
View Results

Rakuten06

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:35 pm
Suddenly Jiru felt around hios pockets, "Oh, the old handpocket trick" muttered Jiru as he stormed up to Gabriel's door and slammed on it, "Gimme me my wallet, that's the fifth time my wallet is stolen" said Jiru  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:38 pm
nghtwalkercain
Ainuir sighed in relief. But something was wrong. He had not allowed the seer to see his face, so how could he know what to look for in Kajdai? Did he know that he was a dunmer? If he did, Ainuir was in trouble.
"Thank you...thank you so much. But may I ask, how did you know...I mean, how did you know what to look for? Can you read my mind? Do you know what I am...who I am? What we, Kajdai and I, set out to do? Or are you a spy of the emperor, sent to lure me into a trap and kill me?"
Standing, Ainuir removed his longblade from beneath his cloak and held the tip near the seer's throat.
"Are you? Are you an assasin sent to kill me? Are you?!"
Ainuir pushed the blade's tip a little closer.
((I might not be on again for awhile...))

((That's fine. Come back when you can.))

"I am not. In fact, I am like you in the fact that I am against the emperor. Now please, lower your weapon. I mean you no harm, Ainuir. We here at the Three Dragons Tavern accept everyone, including but not limited to refugees and rebels. I am one of those, but which one I am is my secret." He smiled softly at Ainuir. "I only did a small background check on you to make sure you were not intent on robbing me, if you didn't mind. And if you're about to ask me to tell no one, I keep all my readings secret. I will not tell them of your past."  

Metanaito

Clamity_of_Jenova

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:41 pm
Rakuten06
Suddenly Jiru felt around hios pockets, "Oh, the old handpocket trick" muttered Jiru as he stormed up to Gabriel's door and slammed on it, "Gimme me my wallet, that's the fifth time my wallet is stolen" said Jiru

Gabriel grinned as he opened the door. "Sorry. Old habits die hard. Ja ne!" He tossed the wallet to the other, winking at him. "Next time, I'm keeping it."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:53 pm
"Thanks" said Jiru, "I'll keep a watch on it" said Jiru, "Excuuse me if I hadn't introduced myself, I'm Jiru, the student from nearby univeristy and who are you??" said Jiru  

Rakuten06

Metanaito

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:57 pm
boriman
Suyo limped to the back.
"Are you the healer?" he asked. "I am in need of your assistance. Can you manage my wounds."
His words were slow and forced. His breathing was harsh and he could barely manage to keep his eyes open.

"Yes, I am the healer," A young woman replied. She slowly got from her chair and went over to the man. Her hands glowed, and she placed her hands on his shoulders. He suddenly felt a calm, sort of tingly feeling all through his body as she began healing.

Iagen left his room with clothes for Suyo, and saw Kiyoshi coming down the stairs. "I'll get back to you, I promise."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:18 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Crimson_Essence

Okida_baka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:43 pm
He walks into the front entrance of the Inn. Looking around, he spots a chair, and walks over to sit heavily in it. He had just run away from his angry manager--scratch that, ex-manager, for accidentally calling him a name to his face. That man had quite the anger management problem. Still, making fun of the man wouldnt get him his job back. The problem seemed to be getting worse, because he had been using the top floor of that particular shop as his living space. Now, he was jobless and homeless.

" I might as well spend the money I have now staying the night here," He mutters," It would be gone by tomorrow whether or not I didnt, and God knows when the next job offer pops up."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:02 pm
Kiyoshi looked over to the man who had just walked in and watched as he moved over to a seat and sat down. He wondered if something bad had happened to him because he seemed to be muttering to himself. He sighed and looked away, not wanting to seem like he was staring.  

Crimson_Essence

Metanaito

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:08 pm
Okida_baka
He walks into the front entrance of the Inn. Looking around, he spots a chair, and walks over to sit heavily in it. He had just run away from his angry manager--scratch that, ex-manager, for accidentally calling him a name to his face. That man had quite the anger management problem. Still, making fun of the man wouldnt get him his job back. The problem seemed to be getting worse, because he had been using the top floor of that particular shop as his living space. Now, he was jobless and homeless.

" I might as well spend the money I have now staying the night here," He mutters," It would be gone by tomorrow whether or not I didnt, and God knows when the next job offer pops up."

After Iagen made sure that Suyo had a new set of clothes, he took Kiyoshi's drink order and went to make it, when he noticed a newcomer at the bar. "Hey there, new guy. You need a room?" As he was still fixing Kiyoshi's drink, he noticed something. "Dammit, I'm nearly out of liquor... there should be some in the back, but it's going to take WAY to long to sort through the boxes..." Iagen sighed. "Sucks when you're the only one running an inn."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:44 pm
He sags a bit in his chair, feeling depressed and sorry for himself," Youre lucky to even have a job," He says, pouting a a little.  

Okida_baka

Edemirr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:54 pm
Suyo thanked the man and walked up to his room. He screamed down stairs, "Can you bring me up a shot!"
He went into his room and changed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:38 am
Okida_baka
He sags a bit in his chair, feeling depressed and sorry for himself," Youre lucky to even have a job," He says, pouting a a little.
"... so you don't?" Iagen suddenly had an idea. "... so would you work for me?"  

Metanaito

ZIMG

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:13 am
Ainuir sighed with relief and sheathed his weapon. He sat back down and pulled the cloak away from his face revealing his blue-gray skin and red eyes. He smiled slighty and pointed to the spiderweb marking on his face. "I am dreadfully sorry for suspecting you of doing me harm but...I can never be too trusting of people. Do you know what this mark signifies. Only one other person in history has ever had this birthmark."
He turned his face so the seer could have a better view.
((I'm planning on drawing Ainuir and Kajdai soon, so when its done I'll PM it to you so you can put it as my character pic.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:32 am
Rakuten06
"Thanks" said Jiru, "I'll keep a watch on it" said Jiru, "Excuuse me if I hadn't introduced myself, I'm Jiru, the student from nearby univeristy and who are you??" said Jiru

Gabriel leaned against his door frame. "Gabriel. Master thief from Kin province."  

Clamity_of_Jenova

Rakuten06

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:34 am
"Nice to meet you, Gabriel" said Jiru as he held out the hand  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items