Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Graduation Dungeon] Mot O'Boyle [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:29 pm
"The same way you come in." Hel paused again. "A door. Duh."

Bittiface

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:44 pm
"It won't make me turn into a giant again?" Mot whimpered, clutching his diploma as he inched through the door.

"Oh hey, I'm back!"

Lucyal

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:47 pm
Hel chuckled. "Ya, all good now, right? So hey, answer my question, what are you going to do now?"

Bittiface

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:50 pm
Mot's smile faded.

What now? His gaze lowered to the cold stone floor of the cave. He slowly walked out, figuring it must not be terribly far from the school.

"I... I don't know... Should I leave? I mean, I don't really have any reason to stay. My friends have moved on, I know what I want to do with my life..."

Lucyal

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:59 pm
"I do not know, Mot...should you?" Hel reached back and fluffed her sweater covered pillows a bit. "That is nothing I can answer for you. Are you ready to leave or not? You can stay at Amity still, if you are not ready to go...but if there is nothing more for you to get from it...then why stay?"

She settled back against the pillows again. "If you know what you want to do and where you want to take yourself...then maybe it is time. Only prolonging the inevitable, ya?"

Bittiface

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:26 pm
She was right.

He had no more need to stay at Amity. His friends were leaving. This was no longer his home. It was time to move on. The future was scary, but it was time. He was ready.

"You're right, Hel." Mot responded, drying his eyes and breathing in the night air. "I think it's time." He felt free, a weight off his chest. New beginnings. A new Mot. A new life.

. . .

"....I... how do I even start?" He asked aloud, walking back ti Amity.

Lucyal

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:40 pm
Hel couldn't help but giggle a bit at hearing that 'she was right'. Okay, she could count the number of times someone said that to her on one hand pretty much...(though she'd be pleasantly surprised and her ego would go through the roof if she knew how many times creeple thought she was right).

At his question though, Hel blinked. "Uh..." Wait...it wasn't obvious? That caught her off balance for a moment, before she shook her head. "Well, here are the most important things you need secured to make the transition...a place to live and a job, ya? Do you have either of those, or know the steps to take to get those? I know you said you wanted a wood working shop, and you know graduates of alumni are allowed a starter business in HalloweenTown! So you can start your business there...but unless you have funding to get everything you need rolling, you might need to look into that..." Hel sounded super mature and knowledgeable and reasonable right now...

Savor the moment.

Bittiface

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:59 pm
"I don't have that kind of money! I think I'd best get an entry level job first. Then I can slowly save up for my own business." Mot reasoned, scratching his head. "Ah, I've never lived on my own before... this is scary, Hel!"

Lucyal

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:34 pm
Hel snorted. “You are getting panicked and worried over this, when we have definitely faced greater and more life threatening things.” That was sort of amusing. “Uh, Mot, starter business, remember? They would take it easy on you since you are new to the world and all~” She paused.

“You are worried about living on your own?”  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:41 pm
"But.. I don't even know where to begin! I've never run a business... no one will be there to tell me what to do and I...." Mot bit his nails as he walked.

"Y-yes! At home I had my mother. At Amity I had all my friends and you! By myself I.. I... I'll just have FooFoo! FooFoo doesn't talk, Hel!"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:55 pm
“…MOT!” Hel cried. “No one should be there to tell you what to do if it is your business! Candlejack, boil, what happened to that backbone you found!?” Then, the reaper couldn’t help but laugh. Jeepers. Mot, calm and collected Mot, getting all panicky about being on his own…and she thought she was having it bad…apparently not!

“Yanno…you are going to have to be on your own sometime, ya? I think it is only natural…” The ghoul trailed off for a moment, though. A pause. She was thinking. After a long moment of silence, Hel finally piped up.

“Hey…while are you getting on your feet, Mot…you can come and stay at my cottage, if you like…!” Another pause. “It has two other bedrooms! But ah…you need to be warned, it is quite a ways outside of Halloween Town! To get out here you have to take a train to the small town nearby, and then from that town it is like a thirty minute walk out here!”  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:00 pm
"I know... b-but I'm scared! It's so hard to make a plan to follow for something so foreign! It isn't like classes and assignments. This is the real world!" Mot fretted more and more, passing by bewildered gnomes, some choosing to mimic him or pull faces.

"Your cottage?" Mot listened closely, his face flushing red. "That's so sweet of you, Hel... I actually don't mind the long commute... and it would be far better than staying at home until I find my feet."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:07 pm
“Nuh huh. It is the foreign that is exciting, Motty!” Hel cried back, and then nodded her head a bit. “Ya, my cottage. While you get on your feet and get settled, and ya…I think this would beat going back home, definitely. You will not fall back into that rut, and it would take you out of Amity, and put you on the path to securing your future…ah…one step at a time, ya?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:09 pm
"One step at a time!" Mot smiled brightly, jumping from one emotion to the next. "Okay, Hel! I'm almost at Amity, and my phone is running low on battery power. I must let you go." The boil chuckled, which then became a giggle.

"This will be fun!"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:13 pm
"Ya...got ya. Heh. Ya...! It will be fun. We will talk more tomorrow! Have a good night, Mot!"  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff