Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
*[Original]The Star Ship Zarena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshimasu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:09 pm
((would someone like to tell me whats going on, so i can kinda jump in here?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:09 pm
Lucifer perked a brow. "Well. I know I'm a perfect beast, but still." He smirked and called after Syris. "The grease monkey look doesn't suit you!"  

Clamity_of_Jenova

Toshimasu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:18 pm
Rei poked out from under one of the fighter ships, grease smuged over his face and clothes. He was wearing a piar of lose fitting dark blue jeans, and a grey t-shirt, stained with old oil and grease stains. Rei stood up off the roller, stretching, as he saw two pilots talking, and walking after each other. He smirked as he took a swig of water, a little of it splashing on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:21 pm
Lucifer waved at Rei. "Yo. You're mechanic up there is slow." He smirked as he leaned back against his Suzuka. Yelling up at the mechanic he scowled. "If I see one little grease spot on my baby, I am going to make you lick it off."  

Clamity_of_Jenova

Toshimasu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:24 pm
Rei wipped away the water that trickled down his face, smearing more grease across at the same time. "I'll have to have a talk with him later. And I'll make sure your preciouse "Suzuka" doesn't have one scratch on her.." He yelled over to Lucifer, as he grabbed a small towel, wipping off his hands, leaving black marks all over it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:30 pm
Lucifer smirked. He pointed at his own face. "You've got a little something there..." Grinning, he turned back to pat his Suzuka. "Speed of lightning...." He glared at the mechaninc as he descended from Suzuka. "Stay put." Checking his precious fighter over, he scowled. "Guess you won't be polishing or licking today."  

Clamity_of_Jenova

Secuhara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:34 pm
Lex appeared at the door to the hanger, blinking in surprise and confusion. He could have sworn this was the way to the hydroponics bay...Having only just been assigned to this ship, he was still having trouble finding his way around.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:36 pm
Lucifer turned and gave an all mighty glare at the haplessly lost man. "What? If you're looking for someone, be quick about it."  

Clamity_of_Jenova

Toshimasu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:50 pm
Rei just stared blankley at Lucifer's coment, and continued on his path across the hanger, passing a rather lost-looking person. "Hmph, newbie..." he mumbled to himself, as he went over to check on some equipment stashed away in the corner of the building.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:56 pm
"Um...excuse me...could you tell me how to et to the hydroponics bay from here? I'm afraid I'm a little lost," Lex said sheepishly. It would be easier to ask for directions now than to keep wandering around lost.  

Secuhara

Clamity_of_Jenova

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:02 pm
Lucifer sighed. "Last door straight ahead. Keep going until you see plants." He ran a hand through his hair, bored out of his mind. "Welcome to the Zarena."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:06 pm
Rei was tinkering around with a few small machines, when he suddenly spoke out to Lucifer. "Well, i didn't think you where the "give directions out to hoplessely lost puppy" type." He smirked, as he found a few wires, hooked them up to some of the small gadgets, making if hum slightly. A small smile escaped his mouth, a rare sight for anyone.  

Toshimasu

Clamity_of_Jenova

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:08 pm
Lucifer glared at Rei. "Don't make me kick that. Besides, it's not like I have anything BETTER to do."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:10 pm
Lex smiled, chosing to ignore the tone in which the other spoke. "Thank you," he said sincerely before turning to leave.  

Secuhara

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces