Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 👜Charities, Quests and Freebies
Revolution: Marketplace - FREE stuff - open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:57 am
Lithium Filth
xx I met my fate xx
User Image
I have a crapton of game items, DC items, and "junk". Ask and you shall receive.
Randomly, good items will be listed here. First person to quote me gets it.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

:3 Fur reals?
And also do you have any old crumpled newspaper/carnations?

Sure do, I'll send them your way.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:23 am
xx I met my fate xx
User Image
I have a crapton of game items, DC items, and "junk". Ask and you shall receive.
User Image

GHOST BUSTERS!  

Hawkeyesgun

Timid Genius

11,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:31 am
xx I met my fate xx

User Image Likewise here =D

EDIT
And thank you for the trade. Hope you enjoy the bugs =D User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:52 pm
xx I met my fate xx
User Image
User Image

I know somebody else already laid claim to this, but I wanted to thank you for bringing it to my attention! I didn't even know it existed, and some kind gaian was doing her part to lower rates in the marketplace by selling one for MUCH less than it was worth, so I obliged her and picked one up. I wonder how effective that is as a plan for fixing the inflation?  

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:44 am
Quote:
xx I met my fate xx
User Image
User Image

I know somebody else already laid claim to this, but I wanted to thank you for bringing it to my attention! I didn't even know it existed, and some kind gaian was doing her part to lower rates in the marketplace by selling one for MUCH less than it was worth, so I obliged her and picked one up. I wonder how effective that is as a plan for fixing the inflation?

If a lot of us do it, pretty effective...the problem is that vendors will do their greedy best (I don't like vendors much) to buy the item and turn right around and sell it at the inflated price.

For example I got a 20million gold item from the new RIG I sold it in the MP for 5million just because I thought 20 mil was WAY too much.

It sold in less than a minute and less than a minute later it was back up on the MP at 19 mil.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:29 am
xx I met my fate xx
Alias Facade
xx I met my fate xx
User Image
User Image

If a lot of us do it, pretty effective...the problem is that vendors will do their greedy best (I don't like vendors much) to buy the item and turn right around and sell it at the inflated price.

For example I got a 20million gold item from the new RIG I sold it in the MP for 5million just because I thought 20 mil was WAY too much.

It sold in less than a minute and less than a minute later it was back up on the MP at 19 mil.

I agree with you, the vendors go around looking for the cheapest price they can get then they go and sell it for 5 or even 10 times the price whatever gold they squeeze out of a person  

Siera Serenity Star

Beloved Vampire

11,850 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Married 100

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:16 am
Siera Serenity Star

Yup. I understand that it's a valid way of making gold on Gaia but that doesn't mean I like it. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:26 am
xx I met my fate xx
Siera Serenity Star

Yup. I understand that it's a valid way of making gold on Gaia but that doesn't mean I like it. crying

crying i know same here, i understand they don't want to restrict users, but if no one can afford anything cause of the inflation then no one will want to play gaia, then gaia will not have any users and then no users means no business and they could close down  

Siera Serenity Star

Beloved Vampire

11,850 Points
  • Married 100

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:28 am
Siera Serenity Star
xx I met my fate xx
Siera Serenity Star

crying i know same here, i understand they don't want to restrict users, but if no one can afford anything cause of the inflation then no one will want to play gaia, then gaia will not have any users and then no users means no business and they could close down

I agree. I wish they would put a cap per item on items in the MP or restrict it so that you couldn't sell gold shop items in the MP. I feel like that would help inflation.

Not a cap on everything, just per item. For example...haloes, no cap. RIG Fail items = cap at 100k or 200k...lower or raise the cap depending on how many are in the system.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:44 am
xx I met my fate xx
Siera Serenity Star
xx I met my fate xx
Siera Serenity Star

I agree. I wish they would put a cap per item on items in the MP or restrict it so that you couldn't sell gold shop items in the MP. I feel like that would help inflation.

Not a cap on everything, just per item. For example...haloes, no cap. RIG Fail items = cap at 100k or 200k...lower or raise the cap depending on how many are in the system.

i just want to see items like roy mustang an average 100k item not being able to be sold for 14 mil like they're doing right now, it's not even worth that much, it's only 250gc in the neko shop but i was always getting everyone else but roy mustang  

Siera Serenity Star

Beloved Vampire

11,850 Points
  • Married 100

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:45 am
Siera Serenity Star
xx I met my fate xx
Siera Serenity Star
xx I met my fate xx
Siera Serenity Star

i just want to see items like roy mustang an average 100k item not being able to be sold for 14 mil like they're doing right now, it's not even worth that much, it's only 250gc in the neko shop but i was always getting everyone else but roy mustang

I know, I feel like it's a total ripoff. People shouldn't be selling RIGs for 500k. They used to top out at about 100k in the MP or 900k for a bundle. Now it's 6mil for a bundle.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:50 am
xx I met my fate xx
Siera Serenity Star
xx I met my fate xx
Siera Serenity Star
xx I met my fate xx
Siera Serenity Star

I know, I feel like it's a total ripoff. People shouldn't be selling RIGs for 500k. They used to top out at about 100k in the MP or 900k for a bundle. Now it's 6mil for a bundle.

yeah it's a bigtime rip off and outrageous and prevents us poorer gaians from being able to even have a chance at the item  

Siera Serenity Star

Beloved Vampire

11,850 Points
  • Married 100

Quank

Familiar Codger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:07 pm
xx I met my fate xx
User Image
User Image

Quote! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:05 pm
xx I met my fate xx
User Image
User ImageUser Image

C:  

kanxiaru

Hunter

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:24 pm
Elyralith
xx I met my fate xx
User Image
User ImageUser Image

C:

which would you like?  
👜Charities, Quests and Freebies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out