26%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 103

ryeou

Tiny Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:52 pm
frozen_water
soft hands
frozen_water
i'm not sure whether if i'm post to quote you or PM you about the sos sign ; n ;
but if you have any, may i have one?
Either is fine, I usually respond to PMs faster. I'll send you one over shortly! c:
alright n v n thank you very much!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:21 pm
I need an SOS sign gifted to me if it's not a gold shop item. My trading pass was revoked because someone sent me a botted item and Gaia refuses to fix it.  

Kohaku Hoshi X3

Bashful Sweetheart

8,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:22 pm
Kohaku Hoshi X3
I need an SOS sign gifted to me if it's not a gold shop item. My trading pass was revoked because someone sent me a botted item and Gaia refuses to fix it.

I can send you one right now! =)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:24 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Kohaku Hoshi X3

I can send you one right now! =)

Thanks, I think gifts going in work still.  

Kohaku Hoshi X3

Bashful Sweetheart

8,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Oolong Royaltea

Unforgiving Lunatic

10,625 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:54 pm
someone send me a sign I need one.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:07 pm
Err404_MagnusNotFound
someone send me a sign I need one.

No problem! I'll send you one right now.  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Dota-chan

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:38 am
Difficult to come up with a look...and still have this avi look like she should "in character". I came to this site in '04 with my school friends and because I was interested in RPing. This was my first account here.

I agree to gold shop items, but also to MCs because they were the first, the original. Back when they were called Donation Items, they were the only thing for a good price on real money.

The polearm I got from Daily Chance and the Barton Helm I decided to grab today since I dumped one a long time ago not really thinking about it...but it's a zOMG piece you can craft.

EDIT: Added the Go Gaia Skyline since I have more than enough stickers for it. ...I think it fitting to be on the streets of Gaia protesting. Also added a fluff since I suppose it may grab a bit more attention or at least a second look having a bit more than just a Gaian theme...but a touch of zOMG as well. ...I think it may be time I tried RPing again sometime during all of this mess. Maybe we'll get some more attention to the cause.

If this is alright for a look ( and hopefully for the Avatar Arena as an entry when we are ready to do that )....I would like an S.O.S. sign now if any are still left, please.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:32 am
Hey, any chance I could get one of the SOS signs as well? If anyone has an extra lying around still.  

BPM626

Dapper Lunatic

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:42 am
Dota-chan
Difficult to come up with a look...and still have this avi look like she should "in character". I came to this site in '04 with my school friends and because I was interested in RPing. This was my first account here.

I agree to gold shop items, but also to MCs because they were the first, the original. Back when they were called Donation Items, they were the only thing for a good price on real money.

The polearm I got from Daily Chance and the Barton Helm I decided to grab today since I dumped one a long time ago not really thinking about it...but it's a zOMG piece you can craft.

EDIT: Added the Go Gaia Skyline since I have more than enough stickers for it. ...I think it fitting to be on the streets of Gaia protesting. Also added a fluff since I suppose it may grab a bit more attention or at least a second look having a bit more than just a Gaian theme...but a touch of zOMG as well. ...I think it may be time I tried RPing again sometime during all of this mess. Maybe we'll get some more attention to the cause.

If this is alright for a look ( and hopefully for the Avatar Arena as an entry when we are ready to do that )....I would like an S.O.S. sign now if any are still left, please.
On it's way! Also I love all the thought you put into your avatar.

I was considering adding in something about allowing MCs/Event items and other things of that nature, it was just becoming really complicated and I wanted to keep the OP simple. If I can figure out a better way to word it I do plan on adding something like what you've done to the list in the future.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:44 am
BPM626
Hey, any chance I could get one of the SOS signs as well? If anyone has an extra lying around still.
On it's way! c:  

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100

BPM626

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:53 am
frozen_water
BPM626
On it's way! c:

Got it! Thank you!
I feel like I fit in to the cool kids' club now. haha  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:54 am
frozen_water
BPM626
On it's way! c:

We're gonna need more signs, you think about 423 new signs may be in order?  

Javier Cross

Cameron Valimere

Invisible Knight

15,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:09 pm
Madame Xiva
Dota-chan
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/17497

Just going to leave this here. The description of this item really says it all. It's one of the "Blade of" tunics.

This order of valiant knights are absolutely loyal to the crown, but not always to the one who wears it.

Nice!

I would like a sign as well, if you have any extra. =^)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:42 pm
Lol, even those signs have inflated Q_ Q

;u ; I must make an avi especially for this <3  

Luscenta

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points