Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The Slashiest Non-BL anime EVER! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like gold?
  Yep.
View Results

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:23 pm
Fantasy Moon
YYH, YGO, Gundam Wing... seems others have covered those for me! xd
Also I want to add Get Backers to that list! Everything that Akabane says to Genji is a come-on...

Kadzuki/Jubei!!!!! They are so official. I will be pissed if that is ever denied. OMG and the official art for both Kadzuki/Jubei and Ginji/Ban. HAWT.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:32 pm
Hm! I might have to look into SAiyuki more! xD

The cute long haired dude hooking up with whores in the beginning really threw me off. (My brother got it for himself, and I read it specifically looking for the couples. >_<) And not to mention the chick that was thrown into the first story or two. I was like "Ehhh no. .__." But if you people say it gets easier...! surprised

Foxy Grampa

Kalypso Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:03 am
Lets see, do video games count? If they do, Kingdom Hearts. Otherwise DN Angel, Yu Yu Hakusho, and FullMetal Alchemist!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:35 am
Weiss Kreuz and D.N.Angel for me. <3  

Bulma Greenleaf

Youkai-Riri-chan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:55 pm
Juvenile Orion, Prince of Tennis, and D.N.Angel. Ah.... and Gundam Wing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:38 pm
Ureshii-Chihiro
Hm...It's a three-way tie between Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto, and DN Angel. In Naruto there's an actual kiss, and in DN Angel...there's also a kiss (at least one), plus so many double-entendres I'd feel guilty letting my little brother see it. sweatdrop

Two guys kiss in DN ANGEL? I mean I saw Satoshi and Daisuke hug once in Dai's dream. But they KISSED?? eek Oyea for me it would definetly be DN ANGEL. SatoxDai fan 3nodding  

Oo~LoveLess~Ritsuka~Oo

Innuendos In Tea

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:45 pm
definitely a tie between weiss kreuz and dn angel xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:33 pm
Fruits Basket...

Naruto....

Tokyo Babylon (It's not officially a BL)

X/1999

Yami no Matsuei most of all..so slashy, I can't count the times it's been mistaken for BL.

Not that I'm not saying I wish it was.....*sighs* The couples in there....so cute...  

blackwhiteandsilver

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:10 pm
Oo~LoveLess~Ritsuka~Oo
Ureshii-Chihiro
Hm...It's a three-way tie between Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto, and DN Angel. In Naruto there's an actual kiss, and in DN Angel...there's also a kiss (at least one), plus so many double-entendres I'd feel guilty letting my little brother see it. sweatdrop

Two guys kiss in DN ANGEL? I mean I saw Satoshi and Daisuke hug once in Dai's dream. But they KISSED?? eek Oyea for me it would definetly be DN ANGEL. SatoxDai fan 3nodding
Well, in the anime Satoshi gives Daisuke mouth-to-mouth but I don't think there's a kiss.

... I wish!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:26 pm
Kitsune-chi
Oo~LoveLess~Ritsuka~Oo
Ureshii-Chihiro

Well, in the anime Satoshi gives Daisuke mouth-to-mouth but I don't think there's a kiss.

... I wish!

OOO...Darn it! sad  

Oo~LoveLess~Ritsuka~Oo

KisaKero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:09 pm
... There's a lot. Too many to count, but....

Naruto

YYH

YGO

.....CRAP! XD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Now see what you've gone and done!?! *Goes of and daydreams about smexy BL*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:38 am
Wolfs Rain, Naruto, Gundam Wing... pretty much anything with the main characters being made up of guys/good looking guys xd  

The Vampire DarksLight

Artie Ficial

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:37 pm
Ookami_sama
Fruits Basket I mean it's not that difficult to find at least 3 off the top of my head. But Host Club is one I keep forgetting if it is shounen ai or normal. The twins also Hunny and Mori. just so many slash pairings.
OMG, Host Club is just awesome! I swear they made just the right number of characters as well. Hunny & Mori, the twins and Tamaki and Kyoya are such a great couple.

The entire series is really slashy... I mean, the twins are always flirting really really heavily with eachother and going on about their love and stuff. It was so cute in... volume 2 was it? When Hikaru was reassuring Kaoru that Kaoru was the best brother he could have and that little kid was like "wtf, gay incest?! O__O" I fangirlboyed over that.

And Tamaki and Kyoya are always being referred to as "mom" and "dad". If that doesn't say anything I don't know what does.

Hunny and Mori is so obvious too! xd

Ryoji (Haruhi's dad) is one of my favourite characters... and, well, he's a crossdresser. Somehow I really want him to get a boyfriend. xD

I feel sorry for Haruhi, though, because most main female characters in manga are so incredibly annoying. But I like Haruhi a lot...

I'm rambling again... Sorry. I was thinking about what to post here and Host Club was mentioned and I just... got carried away. xd

Basically, any series with an abundance of male characters.

I loved that bit on YGO! When Joey and Yugi "mate". It's a classic, I swear.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:57 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

timstut

Devout Shapeshifter

15,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:09 pm
to me gundam wing and kindom hearts have the MOST unofficial BL ever! 4laugh