Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 📌Important Information & References
Gaia's CEO B-Skie's profile. Read the Comments on his page Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

la petite mignonne

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:52 pm
CourageNFaith

Yeah but they have legit reasons to be angry. And a guy that doesn't care about all of this is even more frustrating.

Thankfully, guilds like ours exist to provide positivity, support and good stuff in these dark times. As someone posted earlier, we are the silver lining. heart
x私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

yes yes, we are all angry. ;-; me included, and as much as I'd like to post stuff like that, I know it won't do any good v.v That's why I joined this guild - to encourage myself and others to stay positive! ; u ;

I still have hope that Gaia will finally start listening....but it dwindles a bit every day...x___x

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:39 pm
la petite mignonne
CourageNFaith

Yeah but they have legit reasons to be angry. And a guy that doesn't care about all of this is even more frustrating.

Thankfully, guilds like ours exist to provide positivity, support and good stuff in these dark times. As someone posted earlier, we are the silver lining. heart
x私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

yes yes, we are all angry. ;-; me included, and as much as I'd like to post stuff like that, I know it won't do any good v.v That's why I joined this guild - to encourage myself and others to stay positive! ; u ;

I still have hope that Gaia will finally start listening....but it dwindles a bit every day...x___x

Agreed. As I like to quote:

The Deaf-Nex
I've been scouring through the topics in this guild and found that a lot of you are sharing in the negative nature that the website is throwing at you. In order to be part of a true "revolution", you should all be spreading positive feelings of unwavering energy!

Show Gaia you TRULY care by expressing your love for it, not disdain!

Yes, times are tough, things are changing and we don't know where we'll be in the future, but we should focus on supporting one another rather than encourage negative feelings! You're only allowing yourself to give up and that's not what we're here for!

Whatever happens, we must stay on our toes, and don't let these "brats" steal our happiness away.  

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

la petite mignonne

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:48 pm
CourageNFaith
la petite mignonne
CourageNFaith

x私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

The Deaf-Nex
I've been scouring through the topics in this guild and found that a lot of you are sharing in the negative nature that the website is throwing at you. In order to be part of a true "revolution", you should all be spreading positive feelings of unwavering energy!

Yes, times are tough, things are changing and we don't know where we'll be in the future, but we should focus on supporting one another rather than encourage negative feelings! You're only allowing yourself to give up and that's not what we're here for!

Whatever happens, we must stay on our toes, and don't let these "brats" steal our happiness away.
x私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

Mhmm!! That's a wonderful quote and I'm glad people still use it <3
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:51 pm
la petite mignonne
CourageNFaith
la petite mignonne
CourageNFaith

x私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

The Deaf-Nex

x私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

Mhmm!! That's a wonderful quote and I'm glad people still use it <3

Yup. That's one memorable quote of our guild. heart  

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

📌Important Information & References

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items