Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 📌Important Information & References
Monitoring Cash Sale Frequencies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GC Revolt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:50 pm
Nice work!
I'm making this a sticky for quick reference.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:20 am
Impulsive Button Pusher
I find your progression for spelling of the word "advertisement" from horrible to correct quite comical.

As for the sale frequencies, who says they're not shoving these things down our throats? I'm gonna slap them senseless.
Hey.
Give a girl a break.
I started this while hospitalized and on heavy narcotics, okay? sweatdrop xp
I'm astounded I even kept up. XP

IDK that anyone's said that per se, but if they did I guess my point is clear.  

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:22 am
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]
This isn't really that big a deal, but while shopping around for Fate's charity event in the shops I noticed it.

I always use to see Barton Boutique at the front of the Shops page, but now its Club Verge.
Since I don't care about CV I usually ignore it and go about my shopping. I had figured it was because I was in CV that the shop popped up, but someone in the forums mentioned the question of why they have to see the shop front if they can't use it.
And just now, I noticed it. They have bumped what they now call "Premium Items" shops up to the top pf the list, even though most Gaians don't shop there. Also when was the last time they updated Phin Phang, and even though a lot of those items are GC, because it doesn't sell, the store is near the bottom where La Victoire use to be.
o. o Not really a "Cash Sale" thing but pertaining to Cash Shops.
Also wasn't sure if it was important enough to make a whole new thread about. Sorry! .___.;
Nah that's fine. I noticed that right off the bat and it PISSES me off.
But I never thought they'd do that even to the people who can't even GO to Verge.
Like what the actual ********?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:55 am
Ky to the rescue

Hey.
Give a girl a break.

Ah, are you okay?! What happened? (If it's too private to share, forget I asked!)

And man, a lot of people in SF just argue the semantics of "shoving it down our throat". I won't name any names, but they're definitely out there saying "Nothing's being shoved down your throat. It's OPTIONAL." And "You don't have to click on the announcement. You don't have to open then PM."
Sometimes I wonder what those white knights get out of it. Feedback isn't always good and a company needs to know when they're upsetting people.

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:36 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Ky to the rescue

Hey.
Give a girl a break.

Ah, are you okay?! What happened? (If it's too private to share, forget I asked!)

And man, a lot of people in SF just argue the semantics of "shoving it down our throat". I won't name any names, but they're definitely out there saying "Nothing's being shoved down your throat. It's OPTIONAL." And "You don't have to click on the announcement. You don't have to open then PM."
Sometimes I wonder what those white knights get out of it. Feedback isn't always good and a company needs to know when they're upsetting people.
Chronic illness bs.

That's stupid. Sure I don't have to click the announcement, they'll just pile up for like ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:41 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Ky to the rescue

Hey.
Give a girl a break.

SF is now my least favourite place on Gaia. I posted my piece there and within one hour I had six a*****e trolls posting in the thread and several PMs....and they weren't even talking about my ideas, they were just trolling because they wanted to. SF is the new cb apparently.

Because 99% of the frequent CBers are idiots, we all know this.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:42 pm
Flynn's booty is up now with a special Flynn's chest for verge members.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:42 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Posted. I feel like I'm missing something ugh. @.@  

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:43 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Pegasaurus Rex
Ky to the rescue

Hey.
Give a girl a break.

SF is now my least favourite place on Gaia. I posted my piece there and within one hour I had six a*****e trolls posting in the thread and several PMs....and they weren't even talking about my ideas, they were just trolling because they wanted to. SF is the new cb apparently.

Because 99% of the frequent CBers are idiots, we all know this.
That's... sad. Just sad. =w=  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:08 pm
Just so you know I've copied the list of sales from September for a thread I have in the SF. Thank you for your work.

You can see it here.  

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:37 pm
Ky to the rescue
xx I met my fate xx
Posted. I feel like I'm missing something ugh. @.@

Gaia now has POP UP ADS with GC "Special Offers". rolleyes

Also, I would like to thank you for your work here as well. It's so very appreciated!! You give us a special insider's view to Club Verge, and I thank you for that as well. emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:05 pm
New Flash Sale in La Victoire.  

zolbat

Lunatic

zolbat

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:33 pm
Hey, did someone order another Club Verge Flash Sale?

Or click here if you aren't being poked by that irritating little pug.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:43 pm
While the sales do have some use, like lowering the price of the items on sale in the MP, the frequency is just annoying. Also, there isn't a balance with the cheaper items so it seems like it's not worth it for those who don't have a lot of Gaia Cash. I dread to see this year's Black Friday sale....  

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
📌Important Information & References

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers