Raidye

Anxious Wyvern

20,465 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:49 am
Pegasaurus Rex
If it's not too much, may I request art of my current avatar?
I see you already have a whole bunch, so I understand if you can't get to it.
Sadly, my computer can't keep up with streams. ;-; Otherwise I'd totally watch.
I really admire artists. I'm one myself, but it takes too much time to scan (yeah, I'm old-tech), upload, and edit.
Do you use a tablet, by chance?

I do! Though I much prefer my traditional work, I don't have a working scanner to be able to do all that. >n<
And I completely understand, my laptop does the same thing with streams, yet it still lets me do them myself. ;o;

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:33 am
x_Cielle_x
Pegasaurus Rex
I really admire artists. I'm one myself, but it takes too much time to scan (yeah, I'm old-tech), upload, and edit.

I do! Though I much prefer my traditional work, I don't have a working scanner to be able to do all that. >n<
And I completely understand, my laptop does the same thing with streams, yet it still lets me do them myself. ;o;

Did you have a look at the list of options I brought in?

After that, shall I work hard to do my best to describe their physical descriptions or focus on their personalities?  

Javier Cross

Raidye

Anxious Wyvern

20,465 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:36 am
Javier Cross

After that, shall I work hard to do my best to describe their physical descriptions or focus on their personalities?

I did, and just a basic expression/pose idea is all I need, since these will all likely be headshots/waist-ups. I don't like doing full/coloured pieces for freebies.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:49 am
Sailor Cronus? I have a whole gallery of examples here, if you don't mind referencing them. She's the brunette in the purple Sailor Senshi uniform. 3nodding I'm trying to expand my art collection there, lol. The only details I feel I should mention are the gold-lined purple heart jewel in her hair and there's a silver 6-point star and silver wings on the brooch. Otherwise, just a purple cabochon for the brooch is acceptable too. ^^

Sigh... Somebody tell me to stop messing up my signature.  

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:26 am
x_Cielle_x
Javier Cross

I did, and just a basic expression/pose idea is all I need, since these will all likely be headshots/waist-ups. I don't like doing full/coloured pieces for freebies.

Fair enough then.
Is it safe to focus on the personalities by chance?

On Ophelia Polonius/Polonius-Siegfried:

Ophelia is meant to be a very beautiful and very elegant woman, and no one would be blamed if they mistook her for a Valkyrie at least.
As for personality-related regards?
She truly believes everyone in her care is a part of her family, thus she is obligated to take care of them like they are a part of the family, even if its not by blood.
She's about 5 years older than Miranda Creusa happens to be, really.
Ophelia even had one of Miranda Creusa's siblings(detailed in the links below Miranda's name) develop a deep crush on her, in fact.
Essentially, She carries a lot of common grounds in descriptions with The High Queen as TV Tropes coins it, as far as her presence is concerned.

With Officer Jenkins:

He holds a lot of secrets underneath the helmet, and even the mask he's carrying with him might harbor secrets of its own.
He got deaf in one ear after fighting in Vietnam, and is the sort of guy who essentially thinks 'Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition,' really.
He's often one to speak his mind in various matters, such as with how its always a good idea to go check if you're getting ambushed or not, and other valuable info anyone in the Military should remember.

On Miranda Creusa:

http://fav.me/d6m09ts

http://fav.me/d6ksjig

Miranda Creusa is prettier than the above two cases in each of the links(though not as beautiful as Ophelia at an overall basis still!), she is basically a Spoiled Sweet Badass Mafia Princess, really.
Yes that's a mouthful, but it fits.

Regards for Diomedes Dienekes:

He's a guy in the U.S Armed Forces, he's a Marine and he also doubles as a Personal Guard for Miranda Creusa and her two full sisters actually, on top of Military field-work actually.

He's seen things most teenagers shouldn't be asked to look at, which includes Cosmic Horrors, Night Terror Fuel and even the occasional Suicide Bomber.

Does that sum up Dio's line of work in a nutshell?

As for personality-related regards, whenever something wrong happens, he will sigh and shake his head sideways over the bad news, he will not put up with incompetence from anyone, Bad Politicians or the likes of the Westburo nutjobs to cite examples, it doesn't matter.
If he has to take orders, he'll abide by any Orders as long as they are not Unethical orders.(E.G No he will not jump off a cliff or a skyscraper or even a mountain or anything higher, just because he's been ordered to do that!)

May I add more on him?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:01 pm
And a quick bump.  

Raidye

Anxious Wyvern

20,465 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Raidye

Anxious Wyvern

20,465 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:19 pm
Bump.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:29 pm
Bump~  

Kiahpup

Ferocious Dragon

Kiahpup

Ferocious Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:59 pm
Bump~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:03 pm
Bump~  

Kiahpup

Ferocious Dragon

Kiahpup

Ferocious Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:07 pm
Bump~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:13 pm
Bump~  

Kiahpup

Ferocious Dragon

Raidye

Anxious Wyvern

20,465 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:10 pm
Madame Xiva

Here!

Quank

Here you go~

Kiahpup

Beep. c:

Seretti

Aaaaaand Beep c:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:40 pm
x_Cielle_x
Pegasaurus Rex

How do you like the tablet? I've been thinking of getting one, but I'm wondering how well you can control it.
Yeah, there's nothing quite like the tip of a pencil, at least to me.
I don't even have a scanner anymore since I moved out. ;-; Sucks yours is broken.  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:42 pm
Also, super cute art, Cielle!
I especially like Quanks, hahaha!
He looks so happy with that underwear on his head.  
👜Charities, Quests and Freebies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff