Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:26 pm
Madame Xiva
Javier Cross

Where did you find them, by chance?
I would like a sign or two, actually.
If I could hire an artist I could probably hire them to do art of some of the people I'd RP with, holding the signs.

I already asked it twice, but the staff didn't get back to me.
Its like the head of site does not want a viable and honest explanation for what's going on to be explained.

The SOS signs are from an event a few years ago, and they're currently for sale in the Marketplace, but I'll be happy to send to you for free! And avi art to help support our cause would be so wonderful! Thank you very much.

I've also had the same frustrating experience with questions at ATA, but I'm going to keep trying. May I suggest posting the question here? It helps us keep track of the questions we would like to ask along with volunteers to ask them that week. Though this week is looking kinda sparse. LOL

The Sign isn't showing up at all. sad
Linguanerd of Deviantart(otherwise known as Goddess Rukus of Gaia online) did some art that I have requested, involving 3 out of the 5 people I'd have in mind to hold up the signs if you don't mind links.
You need them?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:35 pm
Javier Cross
Madame Xiva
Javier Cross

If I could hire an artist I could probably hire them to do art of some of the people I'd RP with, holding the signs.

Its like the head of site does not want a viable and honest explanation for what's going on to be explained.

The SOS signs are from an event a few years ago, and they're currently for sale in the Marketplace, but I'll be happy to send to you for free! And avi art to help support our cause would be so wonderful! Thank you very much.

I've also had the same frustrating experience with questions at ATA, but I'm going to keep trying. May I suggest posting the question here? It helps us keep track of the questions we would like to ask along with volunteers to ask them that week. Though this week is looking kinda sparse. LOL

Linguanerd of Deviantart(otherwise known as Goddess Rukus of Gaia online) did some art that I have requested, involving 3 out of the 5 people I'd have in mind to hold up the signs if you don't mind links.
You need them?

That would be wonderful, hun and I don't mind links at all. I would also like to invite them to the guild if you don't think they would mind. The more the merrier, and we need as many ideas and voices as we can get!

Also, I fixed the link for the SOS sign. LOL....not sure what I did, but I messed it up. Maybe I'll just blame it on the JavaScript. burning_eyes It should be working now, and might I say, your sign looks great with your avi!! Thank you for your support!  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:38 pm
Madame Xiva
Javier Cross
Madame Xiva
Javier Cross

You need them?

That would be wonderful, hun and I don't mind links at all. I would also like to invite them to the guild if you don't think they would mind. The more the merrier, and we need as many ideas and voices as we can get!

Also, I fixed the link for the SOS sign. LOL....not sure what I did, but I messed it up. Maybe I'll just blame it on the JavaScript. burning_eyes It should be working now, and might I say, your sign looks great with your avi!! Thank you for your support!

You can find an example of at least 2-3 out of 5 people I'd have in mind to hold up the signs right here.
Yes, this is one of the examples!

___

We're gonna need all the help we can get.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Beautiful! I'll send some more signs ASAP, and I could not agree more! We are going to need all the help we can get. Thank you again, and once more: Welcome! So very glad you're here.  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:46 pm
Feel free to do that, I'm sure Starshine might want in as well if you ask her about this.
Can we please make a separate thread to hose up discussions so we can focus back on the plans so far, without gumming up the Introduction thread?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:51 pm
Javier Cross
Feel free to do that, I'm sure Starshine might want in as well if you ask her about this.
Can we please make a separate thread to hose up discussions so we can focus back on the plans so far, without gumming up the Introduction thread?

My thoughts exactly. Feel free to start a thread in the Main Guild Forum, and we'll open it up on the floor.

((LOL....my computer just went crazy with a cat on the keyboard...sorry for the choppy posts))  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:42 pm
Hello there. Pleasure to meet you all.

Thank you for your invitation. As you know by my info I'm Darius Runan. '03 Gaian here. I've watched what this site has become and while I have enjoyed some of it, the things of late have become horrible for the foundation as to what made me want to join 9 years ago.

Anywho, I think i'll enjoy your insight here.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:47 pm
Darius Runan
Hello there. Pleasure to meet you all.

Thank you for your invitation. As you know by my info I'm Darius Runan. '03 Gaian here. I've watched what this site has become and while I have enjoyed some of it, the things of late have become horrible for the foundation as to what made me want to join 9 years ago.

Anywho, I think i'll enjoy your insight here.

Welcome to the guild!
I agree, it's very different from the Gaia I signed up to join--in a bad way. We all understand companies need money to run (who the heck doesn't know that?), but they're going about it in all the wrong ways.
I look forward to seeing your ideas.
emotion_c8  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

SDZ Mule4

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Call me Rosie, everyone seems to.
I'm 25 I joined in 2004. I lurk everywhere. I never had a problem with GC till all these sales are back to back. Games you pay to play. I think times are changing and my time here is almost over. Sad indeed.

Well it's nice to feel alone on this matter 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:56 pm
I probably should have posted in here a while back but...eh...better late than never!

Hello! You can call me Fate or Namea(My real name, pronounced Nah-May). I'm 24 years old, married (To a man with the last name of a delicious food) and I have an almost two year old son. Technically he's my stepson but I've been in the picture most of his life and the incubator is not, so I just call him my son.

I love green things, drawing, writing, laughing, playing or listening to music, being outdoors, and spending time with my wonderful family.

On Gaia I love chatting in my art shop, Roleplaying, doing charity work, and of course now being active in this thread. Spreading the message of communication and hoping for peaceful, logical solutions to the current conflicts between Gaia and its users is very important to me.

Currently I am active in three group RPs, Several solo RPs, My art shop, a freebie thread, and a charity promoting this guild. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out! You can find a link in my sig.

Sorry for the wall of word vomit. <3  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:02 pm
La Zombie Princess

Call me Rosie, everyone seems to.
I'm 25 I joined in 2004. I lurk everywhere. I never had a problem with GC till all these sales are back to back. Games you pay to play. I think times are changing and my time here is almost over. Sad indeed.

Well it's nice to feel alone on this matter 3nodding

Hi Rosie! It's so nice to see you here, and I'm so happy you decided to join us. Many of us feel the same way as you, so please rest assured and know that you are very much NOT alone.

I was in the same boat and ready to leave, but this guild gave me hope. I can only hope it will do the same for you and that you'll stay here with us! Welcome!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:05 pm
xx I met my fate xx
I probably should have posted in here a while back but...eh...better late than never!

Hello! You can call me Fate or Namea(My real name, pronounced Nah-May). I'm 24 years old, married (To a man with the last name of a delicious food) and I have an almost two year old son. Technically he's my stepson but I've been in the picture most of his life and the incubator is not, so I just call him my son.

I love green things, drawing, writing, laughing, playing or listening to music, being outdoors, and spending time with my wonderful family.

On Gaia I love chatting in my art shop, Roleplaying, doing charity work, and of course now being active in this thread. Spreading the message of communication and hoping for peaceful, logical solutions to the current conflicts between Gaia and its users is very important to me.

Currently I am active in three group RPs, Several solo RPs, My art shop, a freebie thread, and a charity promoting this guild. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out! You can find a link in my sig.

You, my dear Namea, are very close to my heart. I can't really say "Welcome", but let me say instead that I'm so grateful that you are here. One of the best people I've ever had the privilege of knowing on Gaia. You're an inspiration to others in ways you might not ever be able to imagine. heart  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:12 pm
Madame Xiva
xx I met my fate xx

You, my dear Namea, are very close to my heart. I can't really say "Welcome", but let me say instead that I'm so grateful that you are here. One of the best people I've ever had the privilege of knowing on Gaia. You're an inspiration to others in ways you might not ever be able to imagine. heart

Thank you so much. I am honoured to hear that, know you, and to be a part of this group. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:46 pm
Im RaffaeIIo , i started gaia a long time ago . I love playing on gaia but now i can't even go on without some sort of gc being involved , it makes me upset to see the chaos in the economy now after they released flynn's again. If they keep it up, ill be moving to a mmo that is still in its early stages (once it goes online to public anyways)
i like talking and hanging out with people but i would be very shy to do so , and i would love to make new friends if i can :3  

RaffaeIIo

Dangerous Mage

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200

JUST CALL ME V

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:55 pm
I'm Vernisia, but you can just call me V.
I've been on Gaia since 2008, and I miss the site Gaia used to be. I used to have so much fun here, but not now. When I log in, I find myself frustrated becasue I know that I will never be one of the rich because I don't buy gaia cash. But even worse than that, I feel like I don't matter anymore because I don't buy gaia cash. I come to Gaia to escape, not to feel like I'm less than anybody else. Thank you Madam Xiva for inviting me. I am glad to know that I am not alone.  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games