Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Silliness [random]
HeadCannons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:14 pm
headcanon that one day in the middle of their weird oneupmanship 'now we're even' battle, Jared takes Vi to the movies and picks the scariest most graphic one that he can find but it backfires and by the end Vi's just watching the credits roll with a blank face while Jared clings to her whimpering and whispering if it's over  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:31 pm
Lotus loves shipping. Her OTP is Jared x Black Rose  

[Bell-chan]

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:56 pm
which I find amusing because probably Jared x Vi has everyone else going "??????????? how does this work"

and then there's me and Poppi cackling in the distance  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:59 pm
alright so Bri and I came up with this right

so Erich's a major gaming dweeb and Vi is crazy competitive when it comes to Mario Kart

so one day they're playing and like yelling at the top of their lungs like really suggestive things because they're in the heat of the moment

and everyone else who hears is thinking 'they're totally doing the do' and later present them a cake and Vi and Erich are like '?????????'

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:13 pm
Sona used to be a skater, and still has her old skateboard.
Sometimes she'll go skating when she figures no one's around.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:56 pm
OKAY GUYS I MADE A DIRECTORY OF SORTS

IF YOU WANT A HEADCANON FOR A CERTAIN CHARACTER JUST GO UNDER THEIR NAME

OKAY, I WILL UPDATE WHEN I CAN

biggrin  

[Bell-chan]

Chayssi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:23 am
I still don't understand how Amelia's hair colour is ballin'...? But alright LOL

I like the organization, Bell~ biggrin
(But I think the Jared that's red is supposed to also be the Douchebag Jared - the other one is a teacher and doesn't have safe sex info scattered around his classroom)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:46 am
Oh dang, it's organized. o: Great job, Bell.

Bri everyone knows Amelia's hair color is totally ballin' just go with it

also reply  

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:28 pm
because you know,dyed hair = punk, amelia's hair is(looks) green aka most people would assume it's dyed--

body!headcanons
Skylar (male) has the best hair out of any of the characters. if graduation/a yearbook ever happens he'll be voted Best Hair

Heather has biceps that could kill a man

Sona has a cupid's bow mouth

Hopper has prominent wrists/elbows

Avery has dimples. nuff said

Heather's thighs could also kill a man

Ivy is model-height tall but she wears heels anyways because she doesnt care 4 boy egos

Vicky is flat chested/skinny/tall. She's got dem long legs/high cheekbones tho

Amelia is kind of chubbyyyyy because she spent most of her time in the library so she's all soft n stuff

SAGE HAS ROCK HARD ABS. NO QUESTION. YOU COULD USE THAT s**t AS A WASHBOARD IF YOUR CLOTHES WOULDN'T WEAR AWAY FROM THE SHEER FORCE OF HER MUSCLES. 10/10 BEST MUSCLES IN BOTH GALLAGHER AND BLACKTHORNE (she's quite bulky despite being short)

Avery has boobs, she just wears mildly baggy clothing because it's comfy that way.

Reflex Headcanons--
Hopper is either super jumpy or he's too slow.

Ivy has scarily sharp reflexes. Like. Scary. She's actually the one of the best of the girls, though it seems like she's not really aware of it. Most think it's because of her float-y personality she's hyper-aware about little changes.

Amelia's reflexes are stuttery

Sona and Vicky both try to show eachother up when it comes to reflexes when Sage has reflex examination in P.E. Much to their chagrin, they're exactly equal. (Though above average.)

Otto's reflexes are also scarily sharp like Ivy's, he's just too lazy to move most of the time so he gets marked as less than average.

Other Headcanons
Ivy would get asked out to dates 24/7 if it wasn't for Hopper.

A lot of guys for above reason really ******** hate Hopper. :'D

most of the gallagher girls are actually pretty practical with their romantic other requirements, though they are tough/have high standards.

most students found sona/vicky more approachable after watching their interactions with Bea.

Erich, surprisingly, attracts a lot of shy-stuttery type girls. He doesn't really notice, though.

When Sera was a new teacher, at least five different teachers tried to convince him to let them help him with 'settling in'. Sage didn't have a problem with it until she noticed that her icecream consumption was on a down low, and on that day, the staff of Gallagher received a grim reminder. They lived in fear of Sage's withdrawal symptoms.

The flowers around Anthony's (nurse) office are replaced the most. They also tend to look the brightest and the arrangement is often random enough that many students wonder if the different assortments have meaning.

> There was a horror story rumor that if you pick a flower from one of the grounds, it'll rain heavily that night. If you go outside of your dorms/look out of your window, a clap of lightning will illuminate a hunched, shadowy figure that stand still and look straight at you.

>Coincidentally, many students complained about loud wailing on these nights, and often went to Anthony for sleep problems (because Miss Kim wouldn't touch them.) When explained what the problem was, Anthony's face was said to have become similar to a person willing to commit murder.

>That same day, Eden seemed strangely quiet and demure and stayed close to his shed.

>The wailing figure never appeared again.

::Once when Vicky was being super super annoying/more of a jerk than usual, Hopper rigged one of her pens to explode sharpie liquid all over her.

::There were a lot of 'black rose' jokes made that day. Especially by Otto, who followed Vicky around that day and paid hefty sums to random students to make the joke. He wanted to test how long it took before Rose snapped.

::He wasn't disappointed.

Amelia can't sing. Like. At all. It's kind of hilarious and terrifying to watch.

Neither can Diana.

Or Sona.

Surprisingly, Avery can. She does it a lot in the shower.

uhhh more later I guess flops  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:56 pm
All of the headcanons about Erich and Amelia accepted omg x'D

I can imagine Amelia likes to hum to herself and it's not /as/ bad, but still pretty bad.  

Chayssi

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:01 pm
the black rose headcanon I'm chOKING

(also yes to the more approachable one too bc it's cute)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:06 pm
Out Of Lead

lily you precious bae.
Also yeah i think we all collectively agreed in skype that Avery wasn't "flat flat" but like, maybe an A
And i agree with all the other head cannons, imagining them all is hilarious  

Makhoire

Trash Worshipper

18,200 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:08 pm
WHY DO I ALWAYS MISS ALL THE FUN JEGUS I HAVE TO UPDATE AGAIN THANKS GUYS

that took me like my entire two hour time limit jegus  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:40 pm
IM DONE AND I DID IT IN LESS THAN FORTY MINUTES
HUZZAH  

[Bell-chan]

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:28 pm
Rory/Sona:

The night that Rory asked Sona out, and Sona accepted [At least I think he asked her out first]...

Sona could be heard crying in the dorms during the night after everyone was asleep. Because her favorite songs/the ones she could relate to were two songs called 'Monster' by Meg and Dia, had the words;

"His little whispers, love me, love me. That's all I ask for, love me, love me. He battered his tiny fists to feel something. Wondered what it's like to touch and feel something".

Along with another song called Numb by Marina and The Diamonds said;

"I feel numb most of the time.."

She felt her parents never loved her, and she was constantly banging on invisible walls begging to be loved. And when Rory offered his love up to her, she was able to finally touch and feel something again. She didn't feel numb anymore. He had given her one thing her parents never did. Hope.  
Silliness [random]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff