Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
♫ Stranger to Strangeness ♫ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:22 am
TkieSai

[[Yeah, it's the week-end. Probably Sunday, since they were home the previous afternoon.]]

Oh great, Lily thought, as she realized just what was happening. She had evidently matched exactly the place where the blue-haired guy was standing, and the effect was pretty much the equivalent of a freeze (violation of physics notwithstanding). This could potentially blow her cover, so off she went, and she stepped out of the area and passed through the door leading back to the center room.

From there, she carefully watched the people. There were six of them; pretty much the whole family was there. They seemed to be a happy bunch, if anything.

~~~

"Heh, thanks, Lenka." Kaito didn't have any nicknames for them*, but he said it with a cheerful smile that conveyed what needed to be seen nonetheless, despite the cold wind he got earlier. He sat down beside his wife, and smelled the food. Mmm-mmm. She always had that special charm.

~~~

"H-hey." Akaito's response was short and direct. "Dibs on the bacon," he said, as he quickly took his place and reached for it.

~~~
     * - well, excluding the Japanese notion that when someone says someone else's name without honorifics, he/she is either very close to them, or he/she is quite rude.

[[Um, getting American and Japanese dining cultures mixed up here. Help?]]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:12 am
Req4boxes

((XD Okay:3))

"Too late," Rin giggled as she snatched the strip of bacon that Akaito was aiming for. She gave a mischivious little smirk as she munched on that strip of bacon.

Miku giggled a little herself at the adorableness of her little sister. She, herself, really didn't bacon so she had no issues with Akaito claming the bacon.

"Now now, there is plenty for everyone," Lenka smiled sweetly as she began eating her own food in a polite manner, eating in small bites and slowly.

((Well, yeah there would be the honorfics, but they are all family o3o why would their need to be honorfics in their home?
Yeah...I'm a little fuzzy on that as well._. I don't know what breakfast foods the Japanese have besides rice, toast, and rice omletes o3o and maybe some fish? idk._. And I know normally that they sit at tables really close to the floor, but I've noticed in alot of anime I've seen, the japanese have been taking on alot of European traits such as 'normal' tables and chairs so idk o3o))  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:13 am
TkieSai

[[Sorry for the hiatus, terribly so!]]

Watching them quickly bored Lily. She has seen scenes similar to this several times already. As trying to manipulate things in her total invisibility would blow her cover entirely (going visible was out of the question entirely save for the little boy, who seemed to be absent from the breakfast scene). So she did what she did best: get back to the piano and play a neat little tune.

Lily sighed. This was going to be yet another meaningless day. She rued her very life at times like this. At least she had a good reason to keep playing for as long as she could stand it.

~~~

Kaito wasted no more time in getting to the food. He took his place and ate quite hungrily, a little faster than Lenka but nothing too rude; he was too influenced by her politeness to even think about it.

'And she even had the music ready...'

~~~

"Hey, that's mine!" Akaito exclaimed as his naughty little sister snatched the piece of bacon that he was aiming for. He was about to try and take it back when she heard Lenka gently chide them.

"Pff, alright," he said with restraint. If anything else, though, his mother was right. He grabbed the second plateful of bacons and forked a number of them over to his plate, then he ate them, two strips at a time.

He was too distracted by the food to notice anything else at the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:53 pm
Req4boxes

((Its all good:3))

Is that music? Did Kaito put on music when he came down here? How sweet is he? Lenka smiled as she continued eating her food.

Rin giggled and gave a smirk of victory when their mother stopped Akaito from possibly fighting back. Bwahaha! Victory! Akaito will never see that strip of bacon again...mainly because the small blonde child finished eating that strip.

Miku was thinking how great their family is, their blended family. Too bad Len missed out on so much with his weak body, always causing him to be sick.
"What a lovely melody," she noted.

Back up stairs, sleeping in his room was Len, the boy who Miku was just thinking about. The music coming from the piano that no one seemed to realize where it was coming from was starting to make Len stir.
"Mmm..." he sounded as he blinked open his crystal blue eyes.  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:59 am
TkieSai

[[Poor little Len...]]

So far, no one had noticed yet, or at least handwaved it as something else. This was a minor victory for Lily; she was satisfied to know that her plans weren't going to waste by some spanner in the works.

She continued playing, but she was quite tired because of that insomniac from last night. She had to slow down to keep herself from expending too much and shutting down in the middle of it.

~~~

Kaito continued eating. "Mmmff" came out of his mouth as he tried to speak with his mouth full. Swallowing the rest of the food in his mouth, he asked Lenka: "You've always got that secret, don't you?"

~~~

Akaito eyed Rin with suspicion. Surely enough, a smirk formed from her face. "Oh, you're gonna get it next time..." he muttered. Payback would soon be his, and she will be the one suffering in silence next time. Hahahahaha...

For now though, there was breakfast. He was halfway through his first plate, and he had plans of having more.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:09 am
Req4boxes

((Right?;w; ))

Len rubbed his tired eyes and sat up. Who is that playing? Is that Lily again? Though he was tired, he was too curious to not check it out. He slowly got out of bed and walked out of his room and into the room with the piano.
"Mmm~" he sounded, still rubbing his eyes. "Mornin Lily," he spoke to the ghost girl.

"Secret? What ever do you mean?" Lenka asked her husband, not fully understanding what he was talking about.  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:12 am
TkieSai

[[He's not flinched by her presence?]]

...well, except for said insomniac, that is. But that was part of the plan, anyway. Lily kept a watchful eye at the kitchen, making sure not to get caught by anyone else.

She couldn't respond to the blond boy, since doing so may give her away. Instead, she continued onward.

~~~

"Y'know, how you make this food so good...?" Kaito responded. He was curious as to what this secret ingredient was.

~~~

Akaito was thinking of making a response to the tune of "It's her love that makes it taste this good", but he didn't want to seem soft, especially to Rin. That would make him a laughingstock of her for days on end.

So he kept quiet, and finished off his first plate.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:42 am
Req4boxes

((Why would he be?o3o he saw her just last night...that and he is like barely awake))

Len let out another yawn before walking forward and sitting down on the floor to watch the girl who looks a lot like his mother play on the piano.
"You're really good." He complemented.

Akaito was completely right...in his mind.
"Its called love," Lenka answered as she gave her husband a kiss on the cheek.

"Ewww, Mom!" Miku whined at the open affection of her parents. That can gross out any child of the parents who are kissing.

For once, Rin didn't say anything. She was too busy gobbling down her food.

Lenka giggled at her children.
"Speaking of love, I love the music you put on dear." She spoke to Kaito, thinking he put the music on.  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:03 am
TkieSai

[[Must... not... forget... ability.]]

Yet again, Lily couldn't respond to the compliment. She was worried that someone might notice, and given that this boy was the only one seeing her... wait, what? How'd that happen?

She turned invisible, making sure that only she herself could see her own body. That was a minor nuisance if anything.

~~~

Kaito blushed a little. He always did when he took one like that. "Well... I guess that settles things."

He got confused when Lenka mentioned the music? "Huh? Did I...? I can't remember doing that."

~~~

Akaito didn't mind those two kissing, though he did mind that his teal-haired sister reacted to it. That might have been too much for her, he concluded.

Never mind that. He just took his second plateful of food.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:45 am
Req4boxes

((What ability?o3o))

Len became quite confused when Lily suddenly dissapeared.
"Lily?" He questioned. "Where did you go?"

Lenka smiled at Kaito. He is just so adorable! In a manly way of course. But what he said confused her.
"Well, I didn't put any music on." She turned to her children.
"Did any of you put the music on.

"It wasn't me," Miku spoke honestly.

"Mot bme" Rin said, speaking with her mouth full.  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:04 am
TkieSai

[[Short!]]

She couldn't answer. She got back to playing, like she always did. What choice did she have?

~~~

Kaito was confused even more. None of them were involved? That was quite puzzling, to say the least.

~~~

As Akaito listened to the conversation, he injected his own. "I don't remember anyone of us turning on the music," he said. "Wait, what? What did I just... hold on, I'm going to check."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:34 am
Req4boxes

"Are you still there Lily?" Len asked as he stood himself up and walked closer to the piano. The keys are still being pushed and music is still being played. Does that mean Lily is invisible?

Lenka was starting to become just slightly worried about the music and her son going to check it out. What if something was wrong? Akaito is a young man now though. He'll be able to handle himself...right?
"Be careful."  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:55 am
TkieSai

Lily felt paranoid about the sudden screech of a chair, and the following footsteps. Someone was going to investigate! 'If I let him or her see this, bye-bye to my plan,' she thought.

She had little choice, then. She had to leave. She stopped playing, got up, and headed over to the side of the stairs, still invisible. There, she
looked at the one who decided to come in.

It was that same grumpy red-haired guy from earlier, except this time he seemed to be in a detective mood. That breakfast must have done a number on him.

~~~

Kaito bid his son good luck. "Alright, then, good luck!" Haah... he still had that curious streak behind all the fuzz that he had now, Kaito happily thought.

~~~

"Yeah, yeah. Thanks." Akaito proceeded into the center room. Oddly enough, when he entered the room, the music stopped. All he saw was the piano - and his little brother, close by.

"Hey Len. What's up now?" 'Was it Len all along? Can't be. Haven't seen him play one in a while, or at all for that matter.'  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:43 pm
Req4boxes

And then the music stopped.
"Lily?" Len called out. "Where did you go?" Len began searching around the piano when Akaito walked in and asked what was up now. That made the small boy jump a little because he was so focused on looking for the girl who disappeared. He wasn't expecting his big brother to come up.
"E-eh??" he spoke. "What's up with up?"  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am
TkieSai

Lily watched the little boy, now properly named as Len, look for her around the piano. 'Not there, silly,' she silently commented.

~~~

Ooohkay... the music stopped. Kaito silently went back to eating.

~~~

Akaito was all question and no answer upon hearing his little brother Len call for someone named 'Lily', and search around the piano for something to boot. His surprised response elicited an inaudible chuckle from the red-head, who quickly proceeded to asking questions. "Who's Lily? Never heard of her before."  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff