Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ Contest Gallery - Old contests storage
▌ENDED▐ July 2013 Sealed Envelopes + Mini Monsters! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparkling Waters Guild
Captain

Gracious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:10 pm
There's only one more trade left to be accepted! O:
I hope they accept it in time... If not, I may wait another 30 minutes/1 hour. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:14 pm
Sparkling Waters Guild
PixelCravings
Sparkling Waters Guild

If this is still open could I please have 10 tickets?
Of course! This is going on for another hour. smile

Thank you, I have been buying july letters for a few years now because they represent my birthday month. This year I forgot to and only remember when I saw this raffle. smile  

PixelCravings

Aged Seeker

Tulja

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:30 pm
PixelCravings
I have been buying july letters for a few years now because they represent my birthday month. This year I forgot to and only remember when I saw this raffle. smile

Haha! My birthday is July 24th. My moms is July 18th. My friend fluffy is July 15th! When is yours?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:40 pm
If the captain is waiting on my trade...i accepted it twice and it is waiting on you guys.  

PixelCravings

Aged Seeker

PixelCravings

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:41 pm
Tulja
PixelCravings
I have been buying july letters for a few years now because they represent my birthday month. This year I forgot to and only remember when I saw this raffle. smile

Haha! My birthday is July 24th. My moms is July 18th. My friend fluffy is July 15th! When is yours?

Wow...okay one of my best friends birthdays is on the 15th a random kind of friend I met recently is the 15th, mine is the 19th my cousins I believe is the 21st and my uncles is somewhere in the mid to late july...Thats crazy!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:58 pm
PixelCravings
If the captain is waiting on my trade...i accepted it twice and it is waiting on you guys.
Your trade was completed a little while ago! O:
It's someone else's trade I'm waiting on, at the moment. sweatdrop

Sparkling Waters Guild
Captain

Gracious Sweetheart

Tulja

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:02 pm
PixelCravings
Tulja
PixelCravings

Wow...okay one of my best friends birthdays is on the 15th a random kind of friend I met recently is the 15th, mine is the 19th my cousins I believe is the 21st and my uncles is somewhere in the mid to late july...Thats crazy!!!

Its not actually uncommon, the summer months are where most birthdays happen to land. July is especially popular. June/july.
My friend fluffy (mistressfluffy2) is the 15th. My nephew is like january 3rd. My sis and dad are in random months/days that I always forget.
My mum says that I was her late birthday present. Lol.
15 15 15 18 19 21 23(my friend emyn in rl) 24.
Crayzaaayyyynesssss! Awesome how july has so many bdays.
July just has to be the best month ever, its why everyone tries to be born in it emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:03 pm
Sparkling Waters Guild
PixelCravings

Oh i am very sorry...I got your name confused with someone else.  

PixelCravings

Aged Seeker

PixelCravings

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:09 pm
Tulja
PixelCravings
Tulja
PixelCravings

Its not actually uncommon, the summer months are where most birthdays happen to land. July is especially popular. June/july.
My friend fluffy (mistressfluffy2) is the 15th. My nephew is like january 3rd. My sis and dad are in random months/days that I always forget.
July just has to be the best month ever, its why everyone tries to be born in it emotion_yatta

Lol I think I was planned to be born in August!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:14 pm
PixelCravings
Tulja
PixelCravings
Tulja
PixelCravings

Lol I think I was planned to be born in August!

But you where in the womb like " aw hell no, july kicks august's a**! -decides to be born early- "

Have you been on gaia long? Your profile is kinda barren, and you don't *look* like an older player. Though you seem to know your way around.
You might consider changing your birthday on your account sometime, it says 8/16 under your char, lol. Wrong month AND day.  

Tulja

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PixelCravings

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:17 pm
Tulja

But you where in the womb like " aw hell no, july kicks august's a**! -decides to be born early- "

Have you been on gaia long? Your profile is kinda barren, and you don't *look* like an older player. Though you seem to know your way around.
You might consider changing your birthday on your account sometime, it says 8/16 under your char, lol. Wrong month AND day.

Actually I have been on gaia since 08 on a previous account. This one is very bare because a friend and I opened it together years ago for our charity. I took it over a few months back and have yet to change her birthday or my profile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:25 pm
PixelCravings
Tulja

Actually I have been on gaia since 08 on a previous account. This one is very bare because a friend and I opened it together years ago for our charity. I took it over a few months back and have yet to change her birthday or my profile.

Freaky deaky. I joined somewhere between 06 and 08, its been so long, I just know I joined I'm middle school- but not my first year. So that leaves 06, 07, and 08.
I usually just say 08 though. I've had a ton of accounts, mostly due to quitting for long periods and forgetting my login info. But I have been banned twice. smile it seems nice. I LOVE raffles. I don't booty grab much anymore though. I want to get back into it when my life settles down.  

Tulja

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PixelCravings

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:29 pm
Tulja
PixelCravings
Tulja

Freaky deaky. I joined somewhere between 06 and 08, its been so long, I just know I joined I'm middle school- but not my first year. So that leaves 06, 07, and 08.
I usually just say 08 though. I've had a ton of accounts, mostly due to quitting for long periods and forgetting my login info. But I have been banned twice. smile it seems nice. I LOVE raffles. I don't booty grab much anymore though. I want to get back into it when my life settles down.

One of my friends talked me into joining. I don't think bootygrab was invented yet at the time. I have tons of accounts but that was before we could IP lock them. I had lots of mules to hold my important things. I sometimes go back and find a new one and be like 'O_O I had that much gold in there and I didn't know it??'  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:30 pm
PixelCravings
Sparkling Waters Guild
PixelCravings

Oh i am very sorry...I got your name confused with someone else.
No worries! smile  

Sparkling Waters Guild
Captain

Gracious Sweetheart

Sparkling Waters Guild
Captain

Gracious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:32 pm
Well all righty, it's time for me to do the drawing! blaugh  
█ Contest Gallery - Old contests storage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items