Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply The Photo Album [old events]
The Hunt: Egypt Airport (Angela vs Jared) CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:11 pm
User Image вeαтrιce 'вeα' wιllιαмѕ~~'ƒιяєcяαcкєя'

Raspberry*Monster

3, 2, 1
Make the signal and stick out your tongue
Raise your middle finger and you're in perfect form!

--------

"Hey hey, 'putting up' is a pretty mean thing to say, Erich!"Bea waggled her finger, giving a joking shake of her head as she put her free hand on her hip. The junior gave a little grin at his reaction, giggling a bit at his request. "I pinky promise swear....I'll try not to!"

Giggling a bit Bea cheerily waved at her teacher, sincerely hoping the bombs comment hadn't been overheard. What else was someone supposed to do on such a long flight? Sleep? It was hard to understand how anyone had gotten sleep. At least they got to ride on a fancy plane. "Don't be silly, Rosie! That would be mean towards the cleaning maids in the inns!"

Bea gave a little giggle, muffling it with a gloved hand. With Erich's smarts and Vicky + Sona's combined spy skills, she had a feeling this would be fun. She herself probably wasn't going to be of much use; at least she was pretty physically fit. The startling question of what exactly she was going to contribute threw her off for a moment, making her blink before she slathered on another bright smile as their last teammate arrived.

"Weeird, I've never even seen you before! 'M Bea, it's super nice to meet you!" Bea beamed, giving her best sunshiney smile. The expression soon turned into a bit of a comical grimace at the thought of drinking coffee. "Huuuh, do they? D'ya think they have good energy drinks, as well?" Bea had to stop herself from smacking herself in the forehead, visibly going dreamy eyed at the prospect of an energy drink. Why hadn't she got one of those instead of a silly soda?!

"'M not really a coffee person...what about you, Sona?" Bea glanced over at Sona, noticing the girl beginning to fade out of the conversation. She couldn't help but feel another wave of sympathy for the girl; it looked like Sona really didn't know anyone in team except for Emeric. Well, at least the sweater-clad boy noticed her presence.

...Wait, why on earth was he wearing a sweater?

I do want to do it, and I am trying
Who here is my ally?
I don't know!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:47 pm
𝓢ℴ𝓃𝒶 𝓘𝓂𝒾𝓉𝓀ℯ ○ 𝓢𝒾𝓁𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓢𝓂ℴ𝓀ℯ ○ 11
○Where & With: The Airport, Team Angela
○Wearing: RedLess
○Feeling: Interested and Amused

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You're always on display
For everyone to watch and learn from,
Don't you know by now,
You can't turn back
Because this road is all you'll ever have.....!

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Sona raised an eyebrow as the small brunette walked over and joined her side. They had only meet once, but without Rory he seemed to be quite shy. Alright, well it was now her job to keep him from getting in trouble. Hesitantly, the albino reached up and patted his head in a friendly manner. Watching him speak up, she noticed how shy he was... It was almost adorable. Almost. Putting her hands in her pockets, she watched the others converse a little more. She seemed rather amused at how everyone conversed in such a friendly and normal manner with each other. In truth, Sona was kind of jealous; everyone was so friendly and so happy with each other. Her eyes soon became glazed as she stared off into the distance- of the floor.

Sona was soon bounced back into reality as Black Rose, Bea and the Teacher spoke up. Black Rose introduced her, making her eyebrow twitch in irritation. Slowly, she clutched something in her pocket to keep her calm... Then the teacher began speaking in a foreign language, what Sona assumed to be either French or Italian. Neither would make sense, for they where in Egypt.... It was rather funny to see the two teachers exchange semi-harsh words of competition to the others... Almost irritating. Bea practically tugged Sona from her invisibility bubble, as if actually wanting her in the conversation. Doesn't hurt to try, does it?
" Coming from where I do, I have not tried 'coffee' or 'energy drinks'. I have mainly drink tea or your 'sodas'... How about you, Emeric? " Sona replied, looking at the sweater wearing boy. She could at least let the others notice him for something other than a crazy boy wearing a sweater in the ******** heat. Sona looked down at him, as he was shorter than her.

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

.....And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.
Just living proof that the camera's lying.
And oh oh open wide, 'cause this is your night.
So smile, 'cause you'll go out in style.
You'll go out in style.

Out of Lead

Jennyss729

Eloquent Melodies

x_Reflective Memories_x

[Bell-chan]

Chayssi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:54 am
                User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                ᴊᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴀʀᴇʟʟ cσυптяıεƨ σғ тнε шσяʟɔ
                ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

wнere ι've вeeɴ well ιт'ѕ αll α вʟυя
                wнαт ι wαѕ ʟ σ σ κ ı п ɢ for, ι'м ɴoт ƨυяε
                тoo ʟ α т ε αɴd dιdɴ'т ѕee ιтcσмıпɢ

His team was rearing to go, so was he. Angela was teasing him relentlessly. The heat suited her, as oddly as it seemed. Wiping his brow, he walked over to her. Offering her a handshake, he grinned as a young boy would in this situation. "My team is as ready as it gets, Ange. And we'll see who wins... Maybe we should throw a little wager in for ourselves too?" It was all too a shame to throw an opportunity away to piss Ian off. The staff room conversations would be great after this trip.

Regardless, the professor couldn't help but let his inner competitiveness show. It was a shame they didn't do this sort of activity in Business School, but here he was, with a well-rounded team. He hopefully could provide some assistance.
                  "I guess I'll start with some of the rules," he nodded, clearing his throat to whistle to garner all the students' attention. "listen up! The rules of this event are as follows:
                  Your goal is to solve all the hints, and collect the items found at the locations where the hints lead to. You are welcome to use whatever skills you have gained at Gallagher, or Blackthorne. However, these skills must not be illegal or dangerous to your team or the public body. We are a guest in Egypt. We want to remain this way. No hacking the government, no beating up officials, etcetera.

If things do get dangerous, you all have been provided cell-phones, with abilities to text and call each other, and your respective leader. Angela and I will be proctoring, so if you have health issues, or get thrown in jail... Well, we'll not be happy with it, but we will help... Ange, what else am I missing?"

source
                  ⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗
                  poѕтιɴɢ ѕтyle вy oυт oғ leαd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:03 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxx(coding by Rainbow Kappukeki. Don't steal coding or graphics please. D<)
                                                            ❞ ❚ COMPANY: everyone in dis airport❞ ❚ TEAM: Jared Tarell❞ ❚ OOC: blah ❞ ❚ CALL ME: Ivy ; Junior Year ❞ ❚ PICSOURCE: X and X

'At least they don't expect us to do homework or anything.' She nodded in agreement. It was already thousands of degrees in Egypt which was stressful enough. Then he turned to her with a really dry face look. Did I do something? Hmm. And whatever trekking is, I can handle it. (!111) My English dictionary is at home so I can't look up the meaning anyways. Hohoho After her ghost comment, he started desperately looking for salt. Ivy giggled. "Ah. Don't worry Hopper. There's no ghosts anyways! Vous ridicule."

Mr. Tarell appeared. Was it finally time to go? Hopefully they're not planning to stay outside forever. She frowned at the thought of it. "I'm ready too. Il était temps." (about time) She muttered something in French after.

Someone in a sweater mentioned coffee. Was he OK. No one wears a sweater in summer. Especially in a country like this. Coffee was gross too. Ivy prefered tea. (GTG. TO MALL. BYE FRIENDS. SHORT POST. uwu)
                                                            She waved to the person who came by.

x

Ryuhanie
Vice Captain

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:33 am
User Image
αиgєℓα мσиιqυє----ƒɾεṉсh // ℓαиgυαgєѕ

"And she spoke words that would melt in your hands
And she spoke words of wisdom"

====
====

A small smile curved on Angela's lips as she lowered her arm, raising in eyebrow in slight amusement."My my, that all depends on the small chance of you winning Jared dear~" Angela gave a little giggle as she shook her head. A wager was extremely unprofessional; but the expression on Jared's face was amusing enough that she was considering it. Of course, it wasn't like the COE teacher was going to win. Not against her team.

"Absolutely no sparring allowed. "Angela bounced in, giving a little smile as she waggled her finger. "We've turned a blind eye towards all of you bringing weapons -- oh yes, don't think we did not notice -- if the situation comes that you need to defend yourself. The world is quite the ominous place, yes?" Angela gave a cheery smile, surprisingly bubbly despite her rather ominous warning.

"Girls especially. I'm sure you all understand not to beat up any tourists, though~" The teacher paused a moment to tap a manicured nail on her cheek, thinking for a bit. "I believe any rule we missed should be on the startup screen when you activate your phones, yes?" Angela stretched out her arms, turning to give Jared an expectant smile. "Shall you recite the riddle, mon ami?"

====
====

"Out on the main streets, completing your mission
You hid there last time,
you know we're gonna find you"

Translations: mon ami -- my friend

Text[ /color] ""[ /color] Thought[ /color]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:59 am

Jared couldn't help but let his grin widen. Sure, he was acting unprofessional, but hell, these students looked like they'd go at it Battle Royale style. "There's more than une petite chance, for my team's win, Ange." He teased her, using her native language against her.

As she finished reciting the rules, he nodded upon her request.
                  "Your phones are your greatest asset right now. They have all the meeting times, GPS systems, and the app required to unlock the rewards. Don't lose them, or else we'll come up with a clever punishment for you. Fair?" Taking a step forward, and wiping some hair from his now sweaty face, he grinned yet again. "Of course, mon cheri. I'd be delighted." Pausing to look at his phone, he began to read the riddle out loud: "Good luck everyone. Your first riddle is:

I am named for Terror
                  Striking fear into even the most prideful of mammals.
                  My paws hold disaster.
                  "

source
                  ⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Chayssi

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:33 pm
User Image
Source

шнєяє: Cairo Airport
шно: Team Angela
тноυgнтs: Can't resist a riddle, and no targets here. Why not have a little fun?

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Vi immediately glanced up at the sound of the riddle. Finally, something to do that was actually related to the trip itself. Terror, striking fear in the most prideful of mammals... hmm... and we're in Egypt... camels, maybe? No they have hooves, not paws. What has paws in Egypt? What animals are in Egypt? Snakes, scorpions... ah. Of course. Only two good options. "Let's head out, Professor, yes? Now that us students have the riddle there's no point in staying here," she said, hiking her backpack. Just because she had an agenda of her own didn't mean she couldn't resist a good riddle. Maybe this would be more interesting than she anticipated. She slipped the phone she'd been given out of her backpack and opened the GPS app. Two places to check... which one's closest? She cast her eyes at the entrance and, without bothering to check if anyone was joining her, starting walking.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:45 pm
User Image

====
====

"Let's hope it's not as petite as other things, yes?" Angela's voice lowered with implication as she gave a mischievous smile, index finger going down in an arc as she retrieved her sunglasses.

The teacher made a smooth turn to look at her students, beaming brightly at them.
"Already have the answer of where we mustto go? Magnifique, Miss Rose! Let us depart, then!"The Languages teacher cheerily donned her sunglasses, looking surprisingly cool despite the clinging heat. Ladies didn't sweat, after all.

The teacher gave Jared a fluttering wave as she followed behind her students, humming rather cheerfully.

====
====

You hid there last time,

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:57 pm
User Image

wнere ι aм: Egypt
wнo ι'м wιтн: Team Jared
wнaт ι'м тнιnĸιng: ((SHORT POSTTT))

No luck. He was saltless. Hopper swallowed thickly as he stopped rummaging, glancing once at Zella's reassurance. "I....forgot it anyways...."

Surely vendors sold charms, right? When the hell were they going to be going to the bazaar? Hoping his phone would have answers Hopper whipped out the device, trying to resist the urge of examining the device itself. Phones were always interesting to look at, but Hopper had a feeling the teachers wouldn't be keen if he attempted to mess around with it.

Hopper's shoulders visibly relaxed as Ivy reassured him it was a joke, but he gave a little indignant huff.
"D-Don't be silly! I wasn't worried in the first place!" The young inventor quickly shut his mouth as the teacher appeared, listening patiently and rolling his eyes slightly at their banter. Well, at least they weren't trying to pretend they had good sportsmanship.

"Paws. Really?" The statement was blurted out without meaning to, and Hopper rose a dry eyebrow. What animal showed a lot of pride? He glanced towards his teammates, wondering if they were reaching the same answer he was slowly making himself towards. He didn't really know much about the location in mind, but the only animal that made him think of pride was...

"Wish I was much more masculine
Maybe then I could learn to swim
Like 'fourteen miles away'"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:05 pm
User Image вeαтrιce 'вeα' wιllιαмѕ~~'ƒιяєcяαcкєя'

Raspberry*Monster

3, 2, 1
Make the signal and stick out your tongue
Raise your middle finger and you're in perfect form!

--------

"Whaaaat--?! You have to try an energy drink So-"Bea clamped her mouth shut as the teachers began to talk, surprisingly respectable. Or maybe it was because she was just often intimidated by teachers.

The junior reached into her pocket for her own phone. She had been playing with it in curiosity in the plane earlier, and couldn't help but marvel at it's beauty; really, she had never seen such a hightech phone!

The junior didn't bother thinking about the riddle too hard, deciding to leave it up to her teammates. They were probably smarter then her anyways. Bea brightened up at Vicky's request and caught up to her right away, curious on what the taller girl had in mind.
"What d'ya think, Rosie?"

I do want to do it, and I am trying
Who here is my ally?
I don't know!

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:42 pm
𝓢ℴ𝓃𝒶 𝓘𝓂𝒾𝓉𝓀ℯ ○ 𝓢𝒾𝓁𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓢𝓂ℴ𝓀ℯ ○ 11
○Where & With: The Airport, Team Angela
○Wearing: RedLess
○Feeling: You know what- No

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You're always on display
For everyone to watch and learn from,
Don't you know by now,
You can't turn back
Because this road is all you'll ever have.....!

Sona just waited for the sweater-happy boy until the teachers began to speak. Bea attempted to tell Sona something, only to be interrupted tho by their elders. Biting her tongue, she looked around at the others and the teachers. The riddle was announced, letting the students ponder around what was going. Sona, although, was thinking about what these drinks they told her about. Coffee, and Energy Drinks... She wondered what they tasted like. Only drinking tea and soda your entire life does limit... well everything almost. Turning to the teacher, she spoke politely and quickly.
" Miss Angela, we are going to stop at the shop... How long exactly will we have to gather our materials from the store, and retrieve our luggage from the claim?"

Sona walked with the others, towards where ever in hell they planned to go. Shoving the distracting thoughs from her mind, she began to think about the riddle.
I am named for Terror, Striking fear into even the most prideful of mammals, My paws hold disaster..... Terror, Fear, Pride, Paws and Disaster...... Maybe... Let's see what these people have to say tho. Sona thought, looking around at the others. She stood in the back, making sure everyone could catch up with the group. Hopefully no one here was dumb enough to wander up to the other team or run away for some stupid other reason... Well you never know! " Well, anyone have any ideas? 'Named for Terror', 'Striking Fear', and 'Paws holding disaster'. " Sona said aloud, although her voice still quiet. She wasn't exactly loud unless need-be. Finally, Sona looked around, spotting the shop and then looked at the rest of the group... This will be one long ******** school trip.

.....And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.
Just living proof that the camera's lying.
And oh oh open wide, 'cause this is your night.
So smile, 'cause you'll go out in style.
You'll go out in style.

Out of Lead

Jennyss729

Eloquent Melodies

x_Reflective Memories_x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:10 pm
User Image εɾïсh ṃøøɾε --~--ÿεαɾ 10 // "hαχ"

I don't need that kind of real thing;
it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich regretted standing still while the clue was being red. This was Egypt. These would be famous landmarks. Pulling out his phone, he quickly accessed his GPS function. The phone itself wasn't a shitty model, and would hopefully not malfunction in the heat. Erich did know a way to fix them if they did. I'm shitty at riddles, but let me see... Terror, prideful mammals, paws, disaster... Egypt typically doesn't have many huge mammals, but what's prideful? Lions? Cats? Oh- Looking up, he caught notice of Vi and Bea leaving. If Vi was as intelligent as predicted, hopefully she'd be leading them in the right direction. He hadn't had time to navigate yet, but with the help of locals they could probably make it to where they needed to be, quickly.

Upon taking a few steps, their entire team headed in the same direction.
"I've got a few ideas. But lets see where jump-ahead Rose goes first." He commented, attempting to probe her idea to the rest of the team. He could foresee it now: Bea following Vi blindly, and Sona, himself and Emeric following behind. This wouldn't work out so smoothly, so it was probably best at this point to try to convince Sona to work with him. "You got anything in that head of yours, Silver?"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I will survive and just stay alive;
I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

source

Chayssi

Chayssi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:37 pm

Jared's jaw dropped the slightest bit at Angela's comment. He wasn't honestly sure what to make of it. He could feel the familiar rush come to his cheeks. Oh god, is Angela even inter-

He cut himself off. He had a team he was responsible for. He couldn't afford to let his head get to him now. Rallying his team together, he pushed them to start walking. "Rust, got any ideas? You spoke pretty damn quickly there. And I like that. You guys have to be able to function as a team, okay? Don't leave each other behind. And don't think that Angela won't be trying her best to help her team. You can do this." So, Jared wasn't the best coach ever. That was official. They never asked him to monitor games or anything, and he supposed this was no different. "You guys alright to go on your own? I can't stick around. I have to go finish up setting up the government documents that allow you to be roaming in here. So, good luck! If you need stuff, shoot me a text."

And with that, he left. To go to his hotel room and stick his head in a bucket of ice.

source
                  ⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:48 pm
User Image
Source

шнєяє: Cairo Airport
шно: Angela Assemble!
тноυgнтs: Let's gooooo

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

"All of you quiet for a second," Vi muttered, opening the web app and typing in a few words to the search to test her theory. Sure enough, the first entry was enough to confirm it. Next, she opened up the GPS system and checked for directions. "We need a taxi or something," she concluded. "Unless someone wants to walk 28 miles." Dragging her small suitcase behind her and walking to the entrance, she swayed from the path for a few seconds to scoop up the aluminum case and kept walking. "Ah, we're gonna need taxi money. Oh, and you guys should take these that I, er, borrowed." She pulled out a small handful of earpieces similar to the ones used on missions. Actually, they were exactly like the ones used on missions. With her other hand, she sent a text to her team members:

Gʀᴇᴀᴛ Sᴘʜɪɴx ᴏғ Gɪᴢᴀ

With that out of the way Vi strolled out of the airport.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:28 pm
User Image

====
====

"That, my dear, is up to you." Angela gave a little wink, giving a little wave as she turned in the other direction. "Your luggage is already being dropped off at the Inn. I've got business myself to conduct about this whole thing, so if you'll excuse me~ If you need me, remember to simply text me! We're giving you a lot of freedom here, so be sure to be responsible~"The Languages teacher gave a wave before turning in the other direction. She had her own business to deal with, after all.

====
====

You hid there last time,

The Photo Album [old events]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash