Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:26 pm
MadAzrael
Jhi-Jhi
I hate flamers.
I hate em too.
blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:32 pm
you know, the new addition to gaia, "house," suppose to make you feel good and ease out your anger with happiness.
but so far....it cause me much anger...what the hell is a bg???  

Syrotek
Crew

mollylolita

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:41 pm
I hate Inuyasha threads!!! They should all die!!!1111!!!!one!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:09 pm
scream
THERE SHOULD BE A DRIVING AGE FOR OLD PEOPLE!!!!!!  

Syrotek
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:38 pm
I hate not having heat, the house is freezing. Stupid bills.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:52 pm
Dariram
I'm in quite the opposite situation, myself... I'M HOT AS HELL AND I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMOOOOOOOOOOOORE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:52 pm
MadAzrael
Dariram
I'm in quite the opposite situation, myself... I'M HOT AS HELL AND I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMOOOOOOOOOOOORE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gauh!~ LUCKY! I should come to your house then! and you can come here, but then you'd freeze.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:24 pm
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
Gauh!~ LUCKY! I should come to your house then! and you can come here, but then you'd freeze.
I'd rather have my blood freeze in my veins (too late) than burst into flippin' flames~! xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:45 pm
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
I'd rather have my blood freeze in my veins (too late) than burst into flippin' flames~! xd
o_O I'd rather NEITHER of the happened. They both sound very painful. XP  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:51 am
I'm tired of my parents being so fu@king a**l retentive b*&^s;! Give me some freaking freedom people!  

Adonis Sang Raal

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:16 pm
Adonis Sang Raal
I'm tired of my parents being so fu@king a**l retentive b*&^s;! Give me some freaking freedom people!
You're at that age, huh? Raal-chan? So cute... Teen angst. xd Just kidding. I still feel that way sometimes. Now, for my rant... MY HEAD IS KILLING ME, AND I DUN KNOW WHAAAAAAAAAAAAY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:51 pm
MadAzrael
Adonis Sang Raal
You're at that age, huh? Raal-chan? So cute... Teen angst. xd Just kidding. I still feel that way sometimes. Now, for my rant... MY HEAD IS KILLING ME, AND I DUN KNOW WHAAAAAAAAAAAAY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I'm 16 ok, and I'm not that angsty Azrael- senpai. but anyway- I have my own rpg website and the people i actually know on it are fighting with each other and it makes me want to hit them..... hard!  

Adonis Sang Raal

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:02 pm
Adonis Sang Raal
MadAzrael
Adonis Sang Raal
I'm 16 ok, and I'm not that angsty Azrael- senpai. but anyway- I have my own rpg website and the people i actually know on it are fighting with each other and it makes me want to hit them..... hard!
Senpai...::giggle:: It's been a while since anyone called me "Senpai." Adonis just made my day a little better. Well, that does suck indeed, Raal-chan. I hope you can work it out somehow. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:06 pm
I hate Richard when he smiles at me cuz it always make me not mad at him anymore...  

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:09 pm
Jhi-Jhi
I hate Richard when he smiles at me cuz it always make me not mad at him anymore...
xd I kinda hate that Jhi is wearing one of mah quest items, but I ain't gonna beg for it, cuz she already send me a roxin picceh. xd Your ankle, Jhi...  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff