Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Your all going to Hell! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you beleave in Hell?
  Yes
  No
  An eternity of Pergatorial GOLD for me...(pole whore option)
View Results

Sulhir

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:46 pm
Oddly enough, I've been told that I was possesed too.
My response - And I enjoy every minute of it
I love being at the top of the page...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:09 pm
Sulhir
I love being at the top of the page...[/quote

Postwhore]

Mttin

Bondagesecks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:15 pm
Couldn't that be a complitment to satanists? "You love satan, you're going to hell!" "thank you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:19 pm
Mttin
Sulhir
I love being at the top of the page...

Postwhore

And the posts love it heart mrgreen  

Sulhir

Narcissistic Nectarine

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:19 pm
I get told this alot not for being goth. Mostly for thinking gay marrige is exeptible(my mom's a lesbian). Even more for being a Wiccan. One person pesters me alot saying how Christ prevails me and splashes me with water and I freak out. So he says I am going to hell no doubt about it. So I say hell doesn't exist and the devil doesn't exist. I am coming back as something else and so are you. Heaven and hell are a myth. Then he just says YOU LITTLE SATANIST. It gets old.

P.S. I am not as mad about the Christ prevails you as I am having a bottle of water splashed on me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:21 pm
Alchemic_Rath
I get told this alot not for being goth. Mostly for thinking gay marrige is exeptible(my mom's a lesbian). Even more for being a Wiccan. One person pesters me alot saying how Christ prevails me and splashes me with water and I freak out. So he says I am going to hell no doubt about it. So I say hell doesn't exist and the devil doesn't exist. I am coming back as something else and so are you. Heaven and hell are a myth. Then he just says YOU LITTLE SATANIST. It gets old.

P.S. I am not as mad about the Christ prevails you as I am having a bottle of water splashed on me.

What's with the water?
Is it supposed to be holy or something? Christians (minus Mormons, we don't have "Holy Water") worship water eek ?
Haha... I laugh at the accuser.  

Sulhir

Narcissistic Nectarine

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:25 pm
Sulhir
Alchemic_Rath

What's with the water?
Is it supposed to be holy or something? Christians (minus Mormons, we don't have "Holy Water") worship water eek ?
Haha... I laugh at the accuser.
Lol. Yeah I guess so. I personaly don't like going through the day drenched in "Holy" bottled water.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:38 pm
Bondagesecks
Couldn't that be a complitment to satanists? "You love satan, you're going to hell!" "thank you!"

Don't say you are a Satanist on other guilds ... gospel freaks will crucify you demanding proof.

Happened to me earlier. What a *****  

Mttin

maeve_wickett

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:19 pm
I'm a Christian, but I don't think I fit the general mold. I do believe in hell, but I don't believe it's anything physical (lakes of fire, pitchforks and the like)...Hell, to me, is eternal separation from hope, love, faith, and caffeine. I believe these things come from the influence of the Creator (that's what I prefer to call him; I don't really like the word 'god'), and that Hell is the absence of that influence. An eternity without love and coffee would be pretty unbearable.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:26 pm
I remember once, when I was about fourteen years old, a little kid came up to me at school and asked if I was going to hell. I told him I deserved to, but so did the brats hiding behind the trashcans who had put him up to asking.  

maeve_wickett

drippingbloodfromaneedle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:15 am
ysh! i get told this almost every day only bc i dress differently than all the other ppl at my god damn skool ( i hate my skool , i only go there so i can see meh friends and stuff)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:32 pm
Whatever... I dont care. Thats how 99.9 percent of all americans subconsiously deal with their problems.  

Sinzuko

Gaian

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

moongoyal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:48 pm
Blood_Line
if i said something like that i'd have the whole FCS (fellowship of christian students) on my a** in three seconds flat. they have a radar for that s**t... in my school...

yeah...my school was pretty much the same...my High school allowed a bible club, but shuned us and did everything to stop it when we tried to start a pagan club.

my college was not as forward about it...but there were atleast 5 christian clubs...and only one (possibly true...but that ones questionable) that supported another faith.

I made it a point to go to atleast one of each clubs meeting...just to see what they were about...
but pretty much each was the same...i was being condemed to hell...merely on the premise that i didnt beleave in it...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:50 pm
maeve_wickett
I remember once, when I was about fourteen years old, a little kid came up to me at school and asked if I was going to hell. I told him I deserved to, but so did the brats hiding behind the trashcans who had put him up to asking.

lol...nice answer...

this whole discussiong somewhat reminds me off "small gods", and a little of "hogfather">  

moongoyal

moongoyal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:52 pm
kawaii_neko_nya
Yesterday, during History, the teacher said Hell, as in: when we die, we are going to Heaven, Hell or Purgatory. I grinned evilly when she said Hell. And last Monday, in Religious Education, she talked a bit about Satan. I also grinned evilly.
So yeah, I'm going to Hell, according to Christians. twisted

i donno...it seems that according to the way some cristians show it...there is nobody who could possibly be going to heaven...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff