Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Naruto] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto~
  Seme
  Uke
View Results

This is Major Tom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:15 pm
Poor Naruto, he is socially retarded. He's been deprived of decent human contact for so long, he doesn't know how to really deal with people. People still end up liking him, but there's a big part between here and there where they hate him for being so loud and dumb. I just can't see such an emotionally deprived person actually taking charge of a relationship. Even if he got together with Sakura, she's be his seme and have to teach him all about dating and affection beyond a shy smooch and hand holding.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:48 am
Did I already post on this...? I'm not sure, but never mind.

I like SasuNaru a whole lot. Actually, it's my favorite pair...

Go easy on both of them. Naruto had been deprived of love & so does Sasuke...so what's wrong with the two of them together???

Naruto's the uke...It sometimes creeps me out when Sasuke's the uke...I just don't think Sasuke & uke are synonyms...^^ peace!!

heart Sasu/Naru heart

((though...wait!! Isn't it a lot of het pairings have the tanned one on top?^^ I think I'll reread those fics where Sasuke's the uke again...fufufufufufu...))  

alhemra_idleheart

6,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

jad3d

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:43 am
In many fanfic mangas I always see Naruto as an uke and Susake as a seme... but whatever either way is fine by me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:57 pm
Eeeew, Naruto stressed It's overdone, and farthest away from canon as possible. Even Yugioh is more believable. Which is also rather perturbing.  

xKelpiex

Tajiko Kirei

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:32 am
I think he is the uke, he's just so cute! I think he would be with Sasuke, as the seme. Though its also cute when Sasuke is the uke and Naruto is seme.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:26 pm
Tuxedo Douche
Narki
Naruto is ugly as sin. Request more Sasuke instead!

AMEN. ninja
i dont agree. sasuke may have some looks but he is a heartless brooding bastered. naruto looks as hot as sin when he comes back from training with jiyara. im GaaNaru all the way. sasunaru is okay thogh..  

Michiyo K Fujiwara

[OMFG NARKI]

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:58 am
Well, yeah. I have to agree that Sasuke's a total b*****d, but a pretty one. XP
And I have to admit, I haven't seen that particular scene you mentioned. Then again, I could barely watch through the first episode with all the horrible dialogue and the makeshift plot to be honest.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:45 pm
NaruSasu~~

Hmm. Naru-seme forever xD Sasuke's way too angsty to be seme. I mean, Naruto obviously is the more muscular and stronger one, but still I think they would put up a fight or something. I've read a lot of fics where they do. ^^  

Yu-lin

Yumi_Kirei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:02 pm
*Hearts eyes* (Don't ask ^^; ) I prefer Naruto as seme. I used to prefer Sasuke as seme until I read this very sexy and hot fanfiction. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:19 pm
Taffeara
Jade Rotaski
The solution is simple. Both Sasuke and Naruto are dominamt, both are stubborn aNd deteriened to win. The answer?

Flipflop, or switch, whichever you call it, where they swich at being Seme, that is if they can stop arguing enough to actually compromise, but i think that if that didn't wok, that Sasuke would be on top anyway (With a complaining Naruto) XD

*Agree's 100% with Jade Rotaski* (^_^)v!!! yup I love it when Sasuke finally pins a complaining Naruto down...

I third this, 100%! Exactly...I think this is more believable too =3 .

This pairing is my favorite at the moment! <3
*searches for more fanfiction*

.A.k.a.n.e.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:26 am
Taffeara
Jade Rotaski
The solution is simple. Both Sasuke and Naruto are dominamt, both are stubborn aNd deteriened to win. The answer?

Flipflop, or switch, whichever you call it, where they swich at being Seme, that is if they can stop arguing enough to actually compromise, but i think that if that didn't wok, that Sasuke would be on top anyway (With a complaining Naruto) XD

*Agree's 100% with Jade Rotaski* (^_^)v!!! yup I love it when Sasuke finally pins a complaining Naruto down...

Yeah esspecilly when those complaints turn into moans of Sasuke to go faster XD But then to make up for taking control of being smese he'll promise Naurto to me Seme next time XP I can just see Sasuske doing that because an annoyed Naurto means no sex for Sasuke XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:32 am
.A.k.a.n.e.
Taffeara
Jade Rotaski

I third this, 100%! Exactly...I think this is more believable too =3 .

This pairing is my favorite at the moment! <3
*searches for more fanfiction*

Ha ha Im glad im nto the onyl one who agrees with me on this i mean both of them there are pro's and cons to who can be Seme and who can be uke so why aruge about it when you can compromise? Porbably the best way if you ask me XP  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:57 am
Naruto himself isn't high on my slashing list. I like him as both uke and seme when paired with Sasuke, doesn't really matter. I also like him as uke with Gaara.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:18 am
Naruto would be uke!!! Especially if the pairing is SasuNaru! and he makes such a cute little uke anyways!!  

sunANBU

Erran

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:27 pm
I gotta agree; Naruto would be a complaining uke, especially with Sasuke.

Naruto doesn't have the brainpower for seme, anyway..... >.<  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games