Is AZN food American's?
  Hell No!!
  Ummmm.. Yeah *Runs away*
  Why are you askin?
  Pollwhore
View Results

Rainbowed-Toast

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:51 pm
yeah our food rocks and theirs suck they suck dirt and crap and poop ~! scream PHO ROCKS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND IM VIET SO YEA  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:36 pm
our azn food is NOT american's
if we never came 2 america,or sumplace else, (ancestors), they would never hav tasted this  

~MuNkEy~MuNcHeR102~

henred5

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:32 pm
firstly..i sincerly doubt Americans eat more of the asian foor then us asian's do..cause that just don't sound right lol

secoundly asian food can never become american even i more americans eat it because originally the food originated from Asia somwhere...its proberbly a FACT!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:25 pm
pho is good and it doesnt make azn foods american its just kuz americans dont kno how to make it and it makes azn food popular so they eat it at resturants  

happynhyper

VitAvere

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:52 pm
peppermint746
well if we asians invented the food, it's our culture so the americans are just partaking it by enjoying our food. that's my logic for it anyhow.

^_^ i agree with you!  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:14 pm
Americans just love it but there are some americans that don't love the food. but I believe we should have different asian resturants all I see around are Japanese ones and chinese ones where are the filipino ones in the america?  

mamini_friend

O.G. Peacemaker

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dante_231

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:10 pm
So Americans eat azn food ,but they eat a whole lot of other stuff to dosen't mean its all their food too.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:56 pm
nah. americans just like our cookin'. but it's still our food since it originally came from asia.  

L0v3PEAR - -

watscrackin

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:30 pm
hell no! sushi is jap. food whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:02 pm
I almost got beat up by my friend because she absolute loves my mom chinese soups wink and I always tease her bout me eating it all the time. Hurray! pirate  

Moon_Child08

miss_SweetThanG

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:33 pm
no. americans don't really have their own type of food now that i think about it.
plus americans love asian food cuz its DAMN GOOD.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:34 pm
No, Sushi is Japanese, no matter what country eats them the most, same with Pho.  

Azn Fcuk

Lay-San

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:07 pm
well, my opionon is that azns eat azn food cuz it's tradition, culture, whatever. americans eat azn food cuz they like the taste, wanna try sumtin new, or (what most ppl claim) that they wanna b azn and feel like they're azn by eating the food. there's some other reasons, but those r the only ones that i can think of...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:23 pm
This reminds me of this one time at my school:
I have a friend who's mexican and this chick(who's also mexican) offered him sushi. He rejected, she said "You're such a p***y", he said "If not trying different food makes me a p***y, then I'm a p***y."  

YELLOW_FD

Laughing Platypus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:03 pm
...No. Asian foods are from Asians and American food are from Americans.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff