Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Zerlandar Academy: Art School Ropleplay (Accepting!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join my roleplay?
  :D Yes!
  :D Gold!
View Results

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:43 pm
"{Like I care. Hope your toy breaks. OW!}" Hiko had hit Ayako over her head with his fist again. "How were we rude?" he asked in a low voice. "'s normal back home." indeed, the two had only done what was normal back in their hometown. He hadn't even pushed hard with the brush, just enough to warn her, basically. "{Isn't} asking {for an} apology {like that} demanding for one?" Ayako asked, still bent over, but still managing to look up at Hiko. "Back home, yes, but here? {Several seem to be bossy. Must be an epidemic.}" was his reply. Ayako snorted her agreement.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:54 am
Kyung Mi bristled, indignant. "You almost hit camera, and you did not apologise. Camera is very expensive and very important to me. If my camera damaged, my heart breaks. So I wanted apology, but then you said I should to stay out of the way. That was rude. Do you understand?" Kyung Mi spoke with as much politeness as she could muster under the crcumstances. She was still surprised that the two had been so rude, because she had heard them speaking in Japanese, and wasn't it in the Japanese culture to be very polite? Kyung Mi wanted to say that perhaps they were bringing shame to the polite culture of Japan, but she reasoned that such a thing was not the right thing to say around those two.
Lupita glanced over at Kyung Mi and the two with the interesting garb.
"If you three are done bickering, then we should get the tour started," Lupita said, suddenly serious. She continued on. "I guess the first thing that I should say is that here at Zerlandar Academy, our uniforms must be worn during all school hours and school events, which includes freshman orientation. My friend Rain here is wearing the winter uniform, which is entirely acceptable during the summer months. We aren't too tight on uniform rules, so they can be accessorized or whatever, as long as you don't inflict permanent damage to the uniform itself. The rest of you-- Well, except you two--" Lupita gestured to Hiko and Ayako-- "Are wearing the summer uniforms, as I'm sure you already knew. Failure to wear the uniform once gets you a warning, but if you skip out on wearing it too many times, or you 'inflict damage upon the uniform,' then you end up with a short detention." At this point, Lupita was mainly reading and paraphrasing from the school rules pamphlet in her hand. She closed the pamphlet and slipped it into her bag, a smirk ever-present on her full lips. "But really, it isn't a huge deal, so let's just go ahead with the tour. After the tour, I'll take y'all to the dormitories and you guys can pick your rooms. It's two to a room, so you might want to start thinking about who in this group you would be all right with rooming with." Lupita gestured for the students to follow her and set off into the building.
Rain tugged nervously at the sleeves of his shirt, a red tint working its way through his face. Why did Lupita have to point out his mistake? Rain was terribly embarassed, but he followed the group as they entered the school. He glanced around, wondering who he would be rooming with. The two with the giant paintbrushes seemed close, and he guessed that they were related, so perhaps they would be rooming together? The only other boy in the group was Aaron. Rain watched the back of Aaron's head, the boy's red hair bobbing slightly as he walked. He seems really nice, Rain thought. Maybe I could room with him? Rain chewed the inside of his lip.  

WitchBabyWiggBat

Fashionable Gekko

WitchBabyWiggBat

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:55 am
Kitalpha Hart

Meep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:52 pm
Hiko sighed. "We're Paint Ninja, and we're fairly isolated from the outside world. What you might see as the social norm is not the same for us." he spoke slowly, trying to use his limited English vocabulary to explain. "It's rare for one of our clan to leave the clan's home to study, and even more so to study abroad. To have two of us gone...{you would think the world had ended.}"
Ayako ignored the two, listening to their guides. "Uniforms?" she muttered, her nose crinkling from disgust. "{What a crude block on creativity.}"
Hiko glanced at Ayako. "Uniforms?" he echoed, scowling. "Militaristic." he glanced at Kyung Mi. "I apologize. Being cooped up on an airplane, then a bus, made us, mainly her, restless. I am Masahiko." he bowed slightly then. "She's Ayako-san." he nodded to Ko-chan, who merely waved, her back to them as she listened to the tour.  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

StrayKit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:37 pm
Aaron gave a small smile as Lupita started the tour and looked around the crowd. Whatever was going on with Kyung Mi and the two with the paint brushes seemed to be smoothing out rather well. Which was good, they didn't need to break up a fight starting between them. He didn't have a pamphlet of his own to read off of with the rules but from what he remembered of his own freshman orientation Lupita was doing just fine. Besides, he could cheat and look over her shoulder if he needed help with something. It might give her something more to poke fun at him with but oh well, he took most things in stride anyways. Aaron looked at the girl with the paintbrush and smiled slightly as she wrinkled her nose about the uniforms, "It really isn't so bad. You get used to it pretty fast and it's like Lupita said, you can personalize it. So long as you don't permanently damage it." he slide a hand into his pocket and gestured with the other, "Look at it this way. We all start out with a blank canvas, or roll of film, or unshapen bit of clay. Without actually altering the materials we're given, we can make small changes to make it into a piece of our work. You add other materials that you like and eventually, what you wear becomes an outward expression of yourself just like anything else you might wear. It sounds bad to start with, but really, it isn't too horrible."

He wasn't sure if she, or the boy with her who may have been a sibling or friend, believed him but at least he tried to reassure them about it. With them starting to move he gestured the group along, "Alright everyone, let's show you the rest of the grounds. Don't be afraid to speak up and ask questions either. That's what Lupita and I are here for aside from showing you around the place." he said. Freshman year always brought in a mix of people. Some people seemed perfectly happy to get out and speak with people, make new friends and meet different people. Then some others would be shy and quite, simply taking in the information for later and not wanting to speak up about anything. Aaron settled for walking backwards next to Lupita to keep an eye on the group, "Do we have any questions so far? Comments? Concerns? Random observations?"

Kitalpha Hart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:26 pm
Kitalpha Hart
((I've just been waiting on you-- I don't wanna get too far ahead and leave characters behind.))  

WitchBabyWiggBat

Fashionable Gekko

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:23 am
XBlueStarGirl
Kitalpha Hart
((I've just been waiting on you-- I don't wanna get too far ahead and leave characters behind.))
the order the posting has been at lately is you, me, stray. We're waiting on you, hon  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:53 pm
XBlueStarGirl

Kitalpha Hart

(*slowly raises hand* I was just waiting in general, I just post when i'm not in the middle of running around like I lost my head. I didn't know there was a pattern o.o; )  

StrayKit

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:19 pm
StrayKit
XBlueStarGirl
Ayako's nose unwrinkled, but was replaced by a deep scowl. "{Yuck. Remember trying them on? That's not cloth, it's rags. I'm not wearing the thing. Detention can be skipped..}" Hiko sighed and facepalmed. Ko-chan was being stubborn again, though he would admit, just barely, to himself that she was right on the clothes being itchy. Plus, they were quite bland. Paint Ninja prided in being colorful, these rags were anything but. Blank slate? Far from it. He remembered painting the entire village with Ko-chan and others their age range overnight, was that nothing? He looked around, examining the surfaces.
He sidled up to Ayako. "{Have them send over our paints? Paint some walls, show the skills of the Paint Ninja?}" He murmured.
Ayako grinned at him. "Yes, sounds good."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:36 am
Kitalpha Hart
StrayKit

Kyung Mi turned away from the two... Paint Ninjas... and quickly walked on ahead, closer to Aaron and Lupita. As they continued down the hallway, Lupita judged that no one had any questions at that particular moment, and decided to ramble on. As the students fully entered the building, she called everyone to a stop at the base of a grand staircase decorated with mosaic.
"All righty, ladies and germs, may I call your attention to our main staircase? Right now, we are standing among mainly office rooms and quite a few classrooms that are out of use. But up these stairs, we'll be fully immersed in the art classes. The core classes are mainly found on the third floor, the art classes are on the second, and the offices and cafeteria (not to mention cooking classes) are on this floor. This staircase was a gift from our fifteenth graduating class, twenty years ago. As you follow me up the stairs--" Lupita stepped carefully up the stairs and stood dramatically at the top-- "you'll find the the classrooms nearby are mainly focused around glass and ceramics. We have stained glass classes, pottery classes, mosaic classes and the like in this area." Lupita toyed with her braid for a moment, then flipped it over her shoulder. "Really, if you have any questions, I gotta hear them so they can be answered, kiddies."  

WitchBabyWiggBat

Fashionable Gekko

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:52 am
StrayKit
XBlueStarGirl
Hiko shook his head slowly. Clearly, the girl did not know of their clan. He doubted anyone outside the Tokyo region did, and unite possibly not even that, due to their isolation. Electricity had come as a shock when he had been five, plumbing and other 'modern conveniences' when he was eight. He remembered the men who tried to con the kids, like him and Ko-chan, to abandon their ways, bred so deeply into their blood. By the fact that they never came back, Hiko knew that their resistance to the stuff had won out.
Ayako really wanted to hit the girl on the head with her brush. While she'd get in trouble, she'd feel better, at least. Hiko would get mad, but that was fine, too. She didn't realize it, but her casual grip on her brush hardened, wrapping more securely around the bamboo, not even when she started going up the stairs.
Hiko gritted his teeth. Their home was mostly underground, being on the sheer side of a mountain. Stairs and ladders everywhere. He hated both. Carefully, he got up the stairs, the brush his guide on his blind side. This was probably the first time most would realize that he was half-blind, he realized, as he tripped.
Ayako whipped around and caught him. "I hate these stairs, too." she muttered to him. "{And I have use of both eyes.}"
With her help, Hiko got back up. "Good to know {that I'm not the only one who hates the cursed things.}" he muttered, rubbing a bruise forming on his arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:07 am
Mind if I join late?
Profile:
Name: Natasha Wood
Likes: sculpting clay, singing, dancing, writing her own songs
Dislikes: painting, serious people, being late, running
Strengths: she has a really good voice for singing
Weaknesses: she is a klutz, and is always running late!
Quick Bio: Natasha come from an artistic family, her father's side the clay sculptors, her mother's side the singers. She's the oldest in her family, and is always willing to get to know everyone. She tends to apologize a lot, since she tends to crash a lot...and for being constantly late.
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Natasha hopped out of the car, her half-on jacket catching on the seatbelt. "Aah!" She managed to untangle herself, glad her stuff was already at her dorm, having been sent in yesterday. Her uniform was only half on, and bits of clay clung to it. Her hair was practically covered in it, a colorful mess. A pink smear of the stuff went across her face, making her look like she was blushing. She realized that her shirt was falling off, squeaked, and quickly pulled it back on. She turned, and with a quick, "Bye, everyone!", she closed the door, nearly catching her hand in it, and ran up to the academy.
She came to a stop in front of the main entrance, panting. "I'm late, I know it!" She huffed. Forcing her breathing to even out, she opened the door. She stifled a groan. Freshman orientation was already going? She really was late, and she was not ready. Turning red, she stared up the staircase, knowing that someone would see her. Hopefully, it would be someone who knew that she was always late, like Lupita, or even Aaron. She remembered them from last year, at least.

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

StrayKit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:22 am
Aaron gave a small smile as the two ninja seemed to continue mumbling. He couldn't say he understood them but he had a feeling that they weren't thrilled about what was expected at the school. If the uniforms raised a problem already he hoped nothing else did. The girl's grin probably wasn't from anything he said either. Oh well. He continued walking backwards, albeit a bit awkwardly, and watched as Kyung Mi left the two and seemed to hurry up closer to the front by him and Lupita. He came to a stop at the base of the stairs and smiled at her, "Not to bad a place yet, is it?" he asked. The first year could always be a little intimidating, trying to remember where everything was and navigate it, new classes, new people, it could be a little overwhelming. Orientations helped with that a little but it didn't always seem to make it go away. Aaron looked up the stairs at Lupita and laughed, motioning the group to climb up after her with him, "Keeping the classes close by helps people find them easier. Juniors and seniors can get mixed up in this place too sometimes." he knew he had been.

He looked back down the stairs at the two ninja, watching the boy walking up carefully before tripping. The girl caught him, thankfully, but he moved down a couple steps, "Hey, if you need a hand with the stairs or anything else during the orientation just speak up, alright? We'll be happy to help if you ask for it." he said. The two didn't seem to want much to do with any of the others so he doubted his offer would be taken up, but Aaron figured it was better to make the offer than to ignore if one of the students was having a problem of some kind. He started to get back next to Lupita and paused at someone racing into the building. Clothes a slight mess, covered in clay, running late. Yep, he recognized the girl coming up the stairs looking embarrassed. Aaron smiled at her, "Morning, Natasha. Ready for the next year?" he greeted. He never took a pottery class but he remembered seeing and talking with the girl in the hallway before. With how her clothes looked it seemed she had started working on something before racing for the academy.

XBlueStarGirl

Kitalpha Hart

Serah of Silence

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:43 am
Serah of Silence
StrayKit
XBlueStarGirl
"'m fine." Hiko growled as he managed to get up the stairs. Now he was irritated by the stairs, but he clamped his mouth shut, his jaw twitching from the tension. Ayako knew what it meant, and sidled away slightly, but remained nearby. He was irritated, and likely to snap at anyone who offered to help. It wasn't as bad for her, being old friends, but it was bad, and this seemed to be one of the worse times.  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:08 am
Kitalpha Hart
StrayKit
XBlueStarGirl
Natasha could feel her face turn redder, making the pink smear stick out even more. "How late am I?" She asked. "Are you almost done?" She charged up the stairs, pushing through the freshmen, and tripped on the top step. "Oop!" Tiny particles or clay scattered from her, almost making it seem like she was made of clay, not just covered in it.  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff