Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Two Articles On Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What did you think about the two articles
  They were great I enjoyed them
  The articles were very nice
  They were both fun to read
  The articles were good
  The articles were ok
View Results

Leanon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:20 am
Wow, thos articals give me alot to think about...but I am not going to give myself a headache over it. I think I like Yaoi becouse, being gay myself, I can relate to some of their problems...and they are cute! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:03 am
Thoes were very good! Great explinations! rofl  

WEG_champ2010

jad3d

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:20 pm
wow... everything is very well said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:03 pm
eek They make a lot of sense..

Chibi Slasher

AmeDox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:18 pm
[ Kumagoro ]

It pretty much explains why a lot of heterosexual females like it so much. ^^;
I want a bunny plushie and a bigger mailbox!

3nodding I think yaoi/shonen-ai is cute. ^^

@Reannaking: *high fives you*

But I'm too lazy to make a petition! XD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:59 pm
Oh, thank gawd.

xD I'm so tired of people being like "YEW JUST LIKE IT CUZ YER NOT FEELING THREATENED" and "THAT'S NOT WHAT REAL GAY COUPLES ARE LIKE!"

That was all stated in a non-accusing and proper manner, by most likely a yaoi fan herself. @_@

And hey, there are some lesbians and bi girls who like yaoi and shonen ai. o_o They think it's awesome too. And let's not forget those gay and bi guys.... It's more than one audience. At least from what I've seen. xD~

Foxy Grampa

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:24 pm
Foxy Grampa
Oh, thank gawd.

xD I'm so tired of people being like "YEW JUST LIKE IT CUZ YER NOT FEELING THREATENED" and "THAT'S NOT WHAT REAL GAY COUPLES ARE LIKE!"

That was all stated in a non-accusing and proper manner, by most likely a yaoi fan herself. @_@

And hey, there are some lesbians and bi girls who like yaoi and shonen ai. o_o They think it's awesome too. And let's not forget those gay and bi guys.... It's more than one audience. At least from what I've seen. xD~
I understand I was only able to find two articles about yaoi but I see what you are saying. I will try and find another article that will include every kind of fan so that everyone can see that not only girls like yaoi but guys too.am glad you liked the article heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:38 pm
I think the views expressed in the first article are very true. I've noticed that fangirls like yaoi and shonen-ai because they don't feel they have to compete with other females in the story. For example, when I inroduced my friend to Saiyuki she fell in lurve with Sanzo. Well, when he gets kissed by The Great Kanon to keep him from dieing, my friend freaked out and got really mad XD. She said she would rather have Sanzo making out with Goku than have another girl kiss him!  

rainbow panties

rainbow panties

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:41 pm
Foxy Grampa
Oh, thank gawd.

I agree with you. I'm bi and my friend, the one who got me hooked on yaoi and shonen-ai, is lesbian.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:42 pm
Bump  

Moonlight_Shadow12

DeniedUltraSex

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:00 pm
Hmmmm, much fun to read. O:
Makes alot of sense. -Nods-

--I'm a girl  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:01 pm
Those artical are good but its not only women who likes those kinds of stories I like it too  

Nogai

Akurei Demon Wolf

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:56 am
These articals were really great ^^
I feel that I like shonen-ai and yaoi is because I have guy problems >.<
and even my boy friend likes them! ( he's bi) (btw I"m a girl sweatdrop )
But any way I need to refrain from talking about this stuff in front of guys who act all tuff but on the inside they are all like "Awww!! This stuff sounds so cute!" xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:31 pm
Nogai
Those artical are good but its not only women who likes those kinds of stories I like it too

3nodding I know a lot of guys that like yaoi, and odly, t's not strnage to me at all. People like what they like, why question it?  

Anatomy_in_grey

princessMeep

Shy Saint

4,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:52 pm
Rainbeau Child
Also, I think girls like boy's love and yaoi to a certain extent because it's sexually non-threatening to them (or women in general).

Ding, we have a winner! biggrin

That, and there's no competition, like the article said. The guy is gay, so he was off limits, anyway.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff