Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Game Over
␛✉G a m e O v e r✉␡ - OPEN FOR POSTS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:46 pm
User Image

User ImageAnnwyn Galiena Hodges / Shadow User Image
xxxx» Human Rogue <<
XXX>>Shadows are a few of my friends. As I am one of them, myself. «

She was shy of shaking his hand. It seemed to take hers up with no trouble. Withdrawing her hand when he with drew his hand. Watching his motions closely seeing him fold his arms. She figured he was protective of himself. Hearing his question of what level she was. Figuring from her kills but she did not know if she did level up or not. When she was about to ask him how to bring up the menu to view it.

Barely just barely she flinched when he got a bit of blood off her cheek. "It's probably not hard to guess what I am.", she said. Now more of a blush was creeping up on her face. A lot of her features were ones of a basic human woman. "And as for the menu, that's normally one of the things I do later.", she said. In reality she had grown up in. She would check out inventory and basic stats late but not to late.

Controller:
Summary: Talking to Akaumada, her partner in an alley way
Inventory: Her two curved daggers and 510 gold.

Kishune

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image
Akumada
Demon Warrior
HP:▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
MANA:▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Akumada looked at her. "And your name is?" He asked her. Normally in real life Austin wouldn't even be talking to a female, but in the game world, he was a fearless and would challenge even god long before he reached the level requirements. "Well any how, What do you think we should do for now...I suggest doing some level grinding for awhile." He said as he looked at her. He wanted to rise up in level as soon as possible and find out the main story of the game as well.

Summery: Planning
Equipped: Mercenary Sword and Demon Blood Armor
Weapons: 2
Gold Pieces: 1200
Items: 30

Blood and Metal
Perfect

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image

xxxx» Human Rogue <<

"Call me, Shadow.", she said. "As for level grinding. I think a bit would be good, just not to much.", she suggested yet bossed him. In the game she was about five foot three inches. A stern and stubborn look shown in her eyes as she watched him for his reply. Of course she mentally braced herself for being slapped, or punched. Due to a single abusive relationship when she was younger.

Controller:

Kishune

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image
Akumada
Demon Warrior

Akumada looked at Shadow with a raised eyebrow as she talked to him like that. He then huffed and turned away from her. "Fine understandable, this game is as real as to have limits on players. We might seem stronger but we still get tired after awhile...I should know I fought three wolves and almost didn't make it. It was lucky that i was a demon warrior with added strength from the selection." He told her then looked out the alley way and looked around. "We should look for a guild to get our missions from for now, lets go." He said then lead the way out.

Summery: Looking for a guild.
Equipped: Mercenary Sword, and Demon Blood Armor

Blood and Metal
Perfect

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:58 pm
User Image

xxxx» Human Rogue <<

She nodded and looked at him. "No, I always have seen warriors more as tanks. Heavy armor and slower attackers.", she said in a dull tone. At least he was civil, for now it seemed. When he mentioned looking for a guild to get their missions she shrugged,"Sure we can do that.", she said. Then yawned behind her hand. It seemed like this game was taking a lot of of her already. Or it was just she could barely sleep the week before playing this game. Plagued with nightmares more then dreams that woke her up. She had to quit her real life job. Then give some family access to her bank account as she would try this game. For credit and money reasons.

Controller:

Kishune

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:51 am
User Image
Akumada
Demon Warrior

Akumada looked back at Shadow. "Yes I might be a tank, but i'm different from most tanks." He said then lead her down the street to look for a guild. They soon found a guild building. "This looks like a good enough guild..." He said as he looked at the building. He then walked in and looked around not many but a few people were there. He looked around and saw there was three stations for different quests. One for hunting troublesome monsters, one for exploring unknown areas, and one for like small time quest. Akumada then looked back at Shadow. "Well what type of quest do you want to do?" He asked as he looked at her as he folded his arms waiting for her to answer.

Summery:

Blood and Metal
Perfect

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:24 pm
User Image

xxxx» Human Rogue <<

She rolled her eyes hearing he was a 'different' tank. Making her want to hit him upside the head. A tank was a tank to her at least. Walking with him she kept up with his long legged fast pace. Hearing his question of what kind of quest she shrugged. "I don't want to go into uncharted waters, yet. Nor deal with monsters. Plus I have to work to my strengths for now.", she said more to herself, then to her now partner.

Controller:
Summary: Talking with Akaumada well walking
b]Location: In Linndarem, Galla

Kishune

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:55 pm
User Image
Akumada
Demon Warrior

Akumada could feel her stress with him and sighed. He then looked at the small rime quest area. "Okay then..." He said then walked over to the stand. He looked up at the bored with the quest posted on it and looked them over. There were gathering quests, some spying quests and a few assassination quests. He then thought of a question to ask the guild mission assigner. "Pick the quest you want, Shadow I have to asked some questions." He said then headed to someone who might be the head of the guild. "Excuse me, do we have to join the guild to take missions?" He asked and the person turned around. it was a female who looked really hot. "Why hello there handsome, you looking to join my guild. " She said with a flirtatious smile and put a finger on his chest. Akumada sighed as he looked at her. "That will depend on the answer, and the quests you get..." He said dully. "oh, your one those tough to get guys, I like that." She said as she turned from him wand took a few steps with her but waving side to side then stopped and looked back at him with a smirk. "No you don't have to join but before you do decide, take a few good quests, I love to have you part of the guild." She said with a wink to him and walked off. Akumada nodded to her a little oblivious to how she was acting, he's oblivious to how most females acted. He then turned to Shadow. "Hey did you chose yet?" He asked her.

Summery: Getting a quest

Blood and Metal
Perfect

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image

H P : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ | ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ :Mᴀɴᴀ
Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Linndarem, Galla- In a Tavern (not named)
Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Edwin + possibly others
Eǫᴜɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ: Mediate Bow, Starter Bow & Arrow, 100 gold pieces
OCC: Finally made a post.... sorry it is short

User Image
                                          Flower walked beside Edwin thinking over what he was asking “Well you honestly you seem to high of level to be a starting player. Or at least you have a really quick ease of access of it all.” Course maybe he was one of those gamers that adjusted to any game they played the instant they started to play it. “and how you just seemed to appear out of no-where that is also a NPC trait.” She added in there as she looked around at the people and buildings. She still had enough money to get herself some sort of food and maybe give her a chance to find more of the players. Edwin would serve fine as her partner but if there were more it could be fun to have a bigger party. Make the quest at least easier.

As they walked she thought about her status screen. “I wonder if it is different for each player class. Like I am an Archer, you seem to be a mage, there is the Warrior, the rouge, and a necromancer. If we find other players we will have to investigate on this.” She of course was just talking out her mind it happened when she found people, like she thought Edwin was, that knew where she was coming from.

A little bit into their walk they found their way into a large tavern, it seemed to suit the blonde girl just fine so she choose a table out in the open so she could observe people around them and possibly spot another player. She really did want to. “Do you have any goals for this game?” She asked getting settled into her chair.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:05 pm
User Image
█ ██XXSᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Normal
█║║XXLᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Linndarem - Tavern
│║║XXCᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Flower
║▌│XXMᴏᴏᴅ: Sneaky
║║█XXEǫᴜɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ: _____
█║█XXOoc: I know I didn't give you much to go off of. ><
║║║XXHɪᴛ Pᴏɪɴᴛs:
███████████████████

X
X
X
X
X

Lαcк σf Crεαvτιvιτy

User Image
                                              Flower described more of the details that separated herself from these so called NPC’s, catching Edwin’s eye a little more than he originally thought. A higher level. So she and her comrades, since she mentioned there were others, walked into a place with novice abilities? Was this some sort of culture initiation? And if so, then how long had their people been doing this? It didn’t make any sense, if their kind had been doing this for a long period of time, generations even, then someone of his status should know about it. He knew almost every little secret this world had. Almost.

“I’m,” Edwin paused for a moment, “Management.” He smiled. It didn’t really matter where one came from, that word meant the same thing everywhere. Still, if he was going to appear normal in her eyes, he’d have to severely tone down his power. He then laughed, “And I didn’t appear out of nowhere, I saw you come into town and walked up behind you.” After that, she talked more about the status screen, the menu he had seen her pull up and forged one of his own. To this he really didn’t have much to say, and merely nodded at her in response.

Not long later, they came across a tavern, and of course entered, taking a seat out in the open where they could people watch. Personally Edwin was a fan of dark corners or the bar; the choice between looking more menacing or having a damn good time and getting your plate before everyone else. Not that it mattered to him much though. “Goals?” He pondered, mixing in a few of his own with ones to be expected. “Become more powerful, beat the game, and…” Figure out where the hell you came from. “And keep an eye out for anything unusual.” That made enough sense right? To be honest he wasn’t entirely sure if it would, and took a gamble in saying it. But if worse came to worst, he could figure out how to explain it without sounding fishy.

Digital TK

Questionable Prophet

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image

H P : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ | ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ :Mᴀɴᴀ
Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Linndarem, Galla- In a Tavern (not named)
Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Edwin + possibly others
Eǫᴜɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ: Mediate Bow, Starter Bow & Arrow, 100 gold pieces
OCC: Ducks Sit.

User Image
                                          During their walk Flower had thought about his answer as management. That was strange as that was sorta like an NPC just one from their world. So did he know all of the secrets? Was budding up with him conisdered a cheat? While she pondered all of this she had been sitting just across from him studding him more. Why would they even put a manager form in this game? Sense was not clicking in the young woman's head. And it showed in her facial expression.

"If you are management doesn't that mean you already know how to beat the game though?" Flower asked wanting more information, the more she got him to answer the better for the young girl. He was so strange to her. Their waitress then came to ask what they would be having "Water along with a beef stew, please?" The waitress nodded and then took Edwin's order next.

Flower gazed around the tavern when Edwin was ordering and spotted a man- correction teenager- looking at a board. By some of the notices she assumed they were quests. That was something she would have to do in order to get stronger and learn exactly what all she can do.

Countess RaptureTK
Come on Tk you and I both know it won't take you that long to make a reply

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image

xxxx» Human Rogue <<

She was looking at the quests and sighed. It took time but she was narrowed down to a couple of easy kills. Still she had blood on her face and had forgotten of it. When Akaumada asked her if she found any. Jumping she lost track of which ones she had locked onto. "Damn it.", she snapped only to punch his, well more of back hand his bicep. "Startle a cat and get the claws.", she stated.

Controller:
Summary: In the tavern with Akaumada

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:15 pm
User Image
Akumada
Demon Warrior

Akumada sighed as he saw Shadow snapped a bit and tapped his armor on his bicep. It didn't hurt him but the tap could hurt her. He then rolled his eyes as he heard what she said about getting the claws from a cat. 'Yeah, but scratch a demon, get ripped apart...' He then thought then looked around. then back at Shadow and saw the blood on her face and hands. It was all dried up, or he be whipping what he could off her to get a drink. Even in real life he was into blood, and the whole vampirism and Daeonophilia thing. He then noticed the rag on one the stands and went to get it. He then went to the guilds bar tender. "Mind wetting this?" He asked the little female bar tender. "Sure!" She said with a smile. The bar tender looked a little smaller than Shadow. She then brought back the damp rag back. "Here you go." She said handing it to Akumada. He nodded and took it. He then walked back over to Shadow and handed it to her. "Here, it might be best for you to clean up." He told her then looked across the street at a tavern. He saw the two blonde headed people from the weapon shop and raised an eye brow. "Hey, when you get cleaned up, want to get something to eat before we decide on our first mission?" He asked Shadow. He wanted to know if the other two were Players or NPCs.

Summery: Trying to find out about the two Blondes (Flower & Edwin)
Company: Shadow only, for now

Blood and Metal
Perfect

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image

xxxx» Human Rogue <<

Her hand stung a bit from hitting him. But she shown little reaction to it. Then she gone back to looking at the board with less of a guard this time. Before she could find the ones she wanted, again. She heard him return and looked at him,"Oh, uh thanks.", she said. And hearing his question of food she shrugged,"I'll take something light.", she added on. Now cleaning her face free of the blood then her hands.

Controller:
Summary: In the tavern with Akaumada

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:16 pm
User Image
Akumada
Demon Warrior

Akumada gave a slight nod to Shadow as she agreed to go. "Lets go then." He said as he then turned to lead her over to the tavern. as he crossed the street he kept an eye on the two blondes from the corner of his eye. He then sat at a table outside so he could keep somewhat an eye on them. He waited for a waitress to come take their order. A waitress soon came to their table. "May I take your order?" She asked, and Akumada thought for bit before he order. "I like a steak and anything to drink." He told the waitress and she charted down his order. "And you miss?" The waitress asked Shadow.

Summery: getting food/spying on Edwin and Flower

Blood and Metal
Perfect

Game Over

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash