Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your most "canon" pairing [New version] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bye Bye Adilic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:54 pm
Rio Ri

Sirius x Remus (Harry Potter) "Lie Low At Lupin's" THANK you Dumbledore. XD And thank you Sirius and Remus for 'querling like an old married couple.'

I'm pretty sure that Sirius and Lupin were origionally supposed to be a couple, but Rowling's editors made her take it out because the series was too conroversial anyways. crying gonk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:10 am
Mine must be.. Soubi/Ritsuka, Wolfra/Yuuri Yuuri/Gunter and Tsuzuki/Muraki!  

Doi Hachiro

Chakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:03 pm
Aerine Lillet
Demi`chan
I totally agree with Aerine Lillet. Tsuzuki/Hisoka. It's so almost there that if you squint, it's like...everywhere. ;3 If that made sense at all...xDD

"Hisoka...you look so cute today!"

XD They're teasing me agaaaaaiiiin....

I agree TsuzukixHisoka is almost cannon I mean even the author has to remind herself that YnM is suppose to be a shoujo manga. Let see I would also have to say Get Backers BanxGinji (I mean have you seen the pics?!) and KazukixJuubei i mean serisouly its as cannon as u can ge w/o being so.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:00 pm
Yuuri x Wolfram. I just can't help going along with this canon. It's just such a crazy pairing that it's perfect. xD

Albert x Franz. I guess it's one of those 'almost canon' ones, but it's hinted sooooo strongly in the show that if the creators were given a few more creative liberties they would have pulled throw with it.

[Onigiri]

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Iciak

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:21 am
To tell the truth, I prefer pairings I make up myself nearly from scratch, but as for near-canon stuff, the following are my favourites:

Franz and Albert, Gankutsuou. Franz loves his friend, meh, he's totally in love with him, period. When I saw that last birthday card he left for Albert, I was all like "Ahaha love confession!"

Dio and Luciora, Last Exile. It's nice, and well, it's just there. The feelings between them, at first seemingly one-sided, turn out to be mutual at the end of the series.

Sasuke and Naruto, Naruto. As for Naruto, he definitely cares for Sasuke and considers him a very important friend. Sasuke's feelings for Naruto are somewhere between love and fierce jealousy. Not canon enough? For me it is.

Satoshi and Daisuke, DNAngel. One-sided, but I like this ship. Daisuke is clearly in love with Riku, but Satoshi's feelings for Daisuke are equally obvious, though the anime covers it by suggesting that something may bloom between Satoshi and Risa - it just feels too fake.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:13 am
That ought to be
Roy/Ed,
Yuki/Shuichi,
Soubi/Ritsuka
and
Dee/Ryo.
heart

Geraldine Way

ZIMG

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:54 am
Eiji and Oishi from prince of tennis*points at siggy*'Nuff said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:56 pm
Canon:
Yuuri/Wolfram
Yuki/Shuichi
Ritsuka/Soubi
Angel/Collins

almostcanonbutnotquitethere:
Riku/Sora
Axel/Roxas
Tsuzuki/Hisoka
Sirius/Remus

Non Canon:
Harry/Draco
Tasume/Watari
Sasuke/Naruto
Kakashi/Iruka
Roger/Mark
Kai/Rei
Roy/Ed  

Silent_Revolver

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:02 pm
nghtwalkercain
Eiji and Oishi from prince of tennis*points at siggy*'Nuff said.
*high fives you* You just listed my OTP!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:00 pm
Gotta be Tsuzuki/Hisoka. We all know how it's going to turn out. It's just...waiting for it ><

Justsayitalready ><  

Flame_Blade_Crimson

Nefalkarx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:12 pm
I'm all over the Kingdom Hearts slash. Riku, Sora and Kairi are, apprently, involved in a love triangle, but in my opinion, Kairi really sees them more as brothers. xP At least, I think I would in her position. Anyway, how could you not see them as a couple? Their deep feelings for oneanother, searching for eachother. Aww.
And, of course, Axel and Roxas. Very obvious love. <3 OTP. =D

From DN Angel, also Satoshi and Daisuke. Satoshi has an obsession with Daisuke. I mean, dressing in drag to be able to kiss him in the manga? xp HELLO.

Tatsu and Ryu from Gravitation? :< Another love couple. Don't they go off together afte meeting at the bar that one time...? I'm sad that the anime/manga only had one out-closeted gay couple. xP

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:33 am
Canon: Yuuri/Wolfram, Yuki/Shuichi, Ritsuka/Soubi, Yoru/Ran, Sora/Sunao
almostcanonbutnotquitethere: Riku/Sora, Tsuzuki/Hisoka, Sirius/Remus
Non Canon: Harry/Draco, Sasuke/Naruto, Seto/Katsuya  

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:41 am
[.La.Esperanca.]
Mine's still RitsukaxSoubi. Though, I still aspire for the DarkxDaisuke and still love debating against those who think I'm a sick pervert. They don't realize--during marching season--how right they are! =D-- =_=

New almost canon pairing: Albel NoxXFayt Linegod from Star Ocean II: Till the End of Time. I love that game. <3RPGs

SQUEEEEEEE!!

Dark and Daisuke are so ment for each other! Theyre opposites! And we know they attract! whee 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:12 pm
Taichi x Yamato~ heart Thank you for perverting my mind from a young age, Digimon.

Sirius x Remus; forever my OTP, I hate Tonks. And Rowling for writing that insane and unjustified piece of- ahem...

L x Raito; just recently discovered the joys of Death Note.

And I'll get shot for the next one...

HOWL x CALCIFER! Oh yeah, baby. From Howl's Moving Castle. You know it's true. And mad.

Sweet Toxine

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces