Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[YuGiOh] People locked inside a mansion! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:12 pm
Malik stumbled out of the dark looking around. "Finnaly..I found you pharoh..what in the name of Ra is going on? I came here to find you and Kaiba so we can talk about something but this place is like a maze I got completely lost."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:23 pm
Seeing as Jou didn't have a very big attention span, he was bored within a few minutes. The blond walked over and plopped down behind the CEO, watching his computer screen from over his shoulder. Would it annoy Seto? Probably, but Jou didn't care. He was curious as to what Seto was trying to do.  

Ryoko-chan

Karureyu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:01 pm
"s**t!" Seto swore again, starting at the screen. "The whole f--kin' thing needs to be restarted." He looked back at Jou. "Do you need something, mutt?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:56 pm
Malik folded his arms in annoyance. "Mind telling me what's going on? Or are you going to keep ignoring me." he growled obviously irratated by the whole situation.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Karureyu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:11 pm
"We've been locked in," Seto shot at Malik without looking up. "And the whole f--kin' system has to be shut down to unlock it."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:17 pm
With the current mess little Yugi had slipped off further into the large home, his lips curling into a smile as he wandered down hallway after hallway untill he realized that he was hopelessly lost. "Oh, this isn't good." He muttered to himself.  

legato_darkfall

Ryoko-chan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:29 pm
Jou growled. "Don't call me mutt, and stop yellin'! It isn't gonna make the whatever it is fixed any faster!" Of course, he was yelling right back. Fighting fire with fire?

No. Jou just yelled a lot.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:36 pm
Malik looked around. "Great..well first I suppose we should stick together although it seems some people have already wandered off." he said in an annoyed tone. "I'm going to look around." he left the room and wandered the hallways making a mental note of where everything was situated so hopefully he could find it again.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:44 pm
Bakura returned to the room every one was in. " can't find a damn thing in this forsaken thing called a home. " he growled. and floped back on the couch next to his hikari. " so any progress Mr. Kaiba?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:06 pm
Malik kept wandering around for a while before he came back. He shot a glare at Bakura the went over and leaned against the wall. "Hello tomb robber." he said distainfully (sp?)  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Karureyu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:09 pm
"Bite me, Touzoku," Seto shot at him, "but I have codes to bypass before the damn thing can be shut down."

((Touzoku is Bakura's past name.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:32 pm
Bakura stood up sudenly. " Say that again and I will!" He grouwled at Seto. He muttere some words under his breath only words that were clear wehre both curses. " hey malik" he said lighlty still a bit ticked.
(( yeah i know))

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:36 pm
Malik closed his eyes. "So we just wait then?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:36 pm
Jou frowned at Kaiba one last time, a little irked that his last outburst had been completely ignored. "Whatever..." he grumbled, getting up and walking across the room. He'd let Seto mess with the technical stuff. Instead of watching the computer screen, Jou plopped down on another seat, watching the room.  

Ryoko-chan

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:45 pm
Malik looked around. "Well..mabye we can play some sort of game to pass the time?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff