Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Harry Potter] =o (Spoilers for movies & books) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lynx wings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:34 pm
Remus/Sirius and Ron/Harry.

I've read some fantastic Oliver/Percy, and now I like them, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:49 am
*sigh* Harry/Draco. The ship that started it all...

Anyway. I LOVE H/D, Fred/Geroge, I read a really good F/G/R/H foursome once. It was all hot...*drool* er... anyway. Oh! And a little Snape/Harry never hurt. But my HP OTP is Harry/Draco, 'specially when Draco's in leather pants...Er, if you've read the Draco Trilogy by Cassndra Clair you'll understand. I know it's not a H/D pairing but it got be started on HP fics so I still adore it! But Cassie Claire Is a HUGE H/D fan so that makes it all better! I hope. Also wrote an alternate chapter for Draco Veritas where Harry and Draco tople into a snow banck snogging. Tis very hot. 3nodding  

pepsi-chan

Bye Bye Adilic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:48 pm
Fantasy Moon
The yumminess that is Sirius/Remus! Puppy love! 4laugh Ok, so it's the only gay slash pairing that I ever really indulged in when it comes to Potterville.

I liked reading fics about Draco/Hermione. ninja *runs before she becomes filleted*

I like Draco/Hermione, but even more, I like to read Draco/Ginny.

But I haven't read that much fanfiction since the 6th book came out.... (Before that I read it pretty religiously, now only once or twice a month) It's just that...when I read HBP...I think a part of me...died. gonk crying

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:12 pm
Snarry=Yumm. I am in love with a crap load of hp parings, HP/DM, GW/FW DM/LM HP/V DM/SS... honestly I have read an amazing load of HP fanfiction.... I have a life, really 3nodding  

Northern Nymph

the_almighty_bob

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:39 pm
Snarry shipper, myself. And Tom/Harry.. and Sirius/Harry.. and just about anyone/Harry. He's such a man-whore. ;x

Actually.. most of the characters are easy to whore out.. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:46 pm
Harry Potter is my absolute favourite slash fandom; my favourite pairings are Severus/Remus, Severus/Regulus and Marcus Flint/Percy Weasley (Yeah, I love my rare pairings... Lol.)

There are just so many minor characters and loads of backstory in HP, you can't help but be sucked into fandom. smile

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200

Hatake-Azami

5,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:42 pm
TO be honset, I have never read a Harry Potter slash, yet. Could you guys recommend me some of the good ones? I would love to read them sometime.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:21 am
-claps-

I love Harry/Draco ones, that's my favorite Harry pairing, unless it's written well, then Harry/Ron is also good.

For the upper generation, I read a very very good (and hot) Snape/Remus one. Remus/Sirus, James/Sirus, and that's about it.

Anything with Padfoot is just disturbing. -shudders-

The Hug Patrol

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:58 am
Harry/Draco, Seamus/Dean, Seamus/Blaise, Sirius/Remus, Sirius/James, Harry/Voldy, Lucius/Voldy, Lucis/Snape ~

Few others, but they are my faves...

I write tones of Harry/Draco, on fanfiction.net ~ lurkindarkness (i use that name nearly everywhere...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:47 pm
The Hug Patrol
Anything with Padfoot is just disturbing. -shudders-

Isn't it though? Bestiality = wrong. Lol.

I think I must be pretty weird 'cos I can't stand Sirius/Remus yet it seems to be about the most popular pairing out there. I don't even know what it is about it that turns me off so much... *le sigh*

Plus, Seamus/Blaise? I like the sound of that. wink

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200

OmaRay

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:14 pm
this is my favorit pic of Harry and Draco heart
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:49 am
Draco/Harry, Voldemort/Harry, Sirius/Remus, Fred/George, the list goes on. All so lovely. heart  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:30 pm
I like too many pairings to list, but my OTP is Harry/Draco~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:47 pm
I love Harry Potter slash! Heeheee, i write little fanfictions..of what I think should happen in a certain part of the book, fold the paper up and stick it inbetween the pages in the spot where it should happen x3
Fred/goerge...harry/ron...draco/harry..i could probably think of more but i'm not going to
(once i let my moms friend borrow the book and i forgot to take the notes out eek )  

[ d e a d g i r l ]

Doreyn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:21 pm
Uh...I don't do much with the more main characters in Harry Potter, but some couples I DO like are: Remus/Sirius, Remus/James, and Sirius/James. That, or I'll put them with OC's.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games