Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Loveless]*~Updated-->other things~* new poll Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TADA!!
  Magic!
  wow!
View Results

Diglett Girl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:34 pm
Yeah... My mum stopped touching my manga. When she found out what yaoi says and two of the titles I own read across the bottom: "Yaoi Manga" she won't touch 'em. I remember one night, "What's yaoi?" I grab my Beyond My Touch manga and rip it open to brandish an image of Mizuno and Mamoru kissing. "THIS IS, MOTHER! THIS IS YAOI! BREATHE IT IN AND ACCEPT IT, BECAUSE THERE ARE GAY BOYS IN THE WORLD AND BOOKS!!" I thought she was gonna pass out.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:33 pm
X.rainbowflavoredpride.X
Actually, I noticed that some of the translations were off= I liked the fansubs better, but the DVD translations made it a bit easier to understand xP

ARGH! I wanna see the ending now...but I'll be patient=] Having a dial-up connection can be a drag sometimes *kicks compy* xP
Yeah I heard from The loveless lj community, that some of the subs were wrong. This hurt me, someone posted that Soubi, I think, said "I am a spell". Okay... They say spells they arent spells.

Makes me cry, I'm not going to use subtitles when I watch the DVD, cause I remember what's being talked about evn though it's in Japanese.

Yeah, I'm glad you use patients, cause watching it through fansubs now are a no-no!

[.La.Esperanca.]-Nice way to answer you mom's question.lol

ice_blu

Diglett Girl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:50 pm
::Bow:: Arigatou. I just wanted to give her a little smack in the mental face. Because, everyone's so right-wing around here, it's hilarious to watch 'em wriggle with disgust and twitch with horror.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:35 pm
I find mistakes in official translations quite often actually. sweatdrop Hopefully soon I will be able to understand enough Japanese to be able to watch it without for more than just a few minutes at a time. I have learning software, I just need the time to devote to it properly. Spring break begins later this week for me so woo-hoo!

I probably can't buy the Loveless DVDs until next month anyway. Why must all the video games I want to play be released this month?

The other day I was watching X-Play and there was mention of yaoi on there. My dad was watching it with me and I was surprised that he didn't ask me what that meant. He usually does. My parents were so confused by all the video game terminology! xd It might be cool if there was a Loveless video game... ninja  

Lunar Kissed

Diglett Girl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:48 pm
What was X-Play talking about that provoked them to talk about yaoi?! o_o

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:37 pm
ice_blu
X.rainbowflavoredpride.X
Actually, I noticed that some of the translations were off= I liked the fansubs better, but the DVD translations made it a bit easier to understand xP

ARGH! I wanna see the ending now...but I'll be patient=] Having a dial-up connection can be a drag sometimes *kicks compy* xP
Yeah I heard from The loveless lj community, that some of the subs were wrong. This hurt me, someone posted that Soubi, I think, said "I am a spell". Okay... They say spells they arent spells.

Makes me cry, I'm not going to use subtitles when I watch the DVD, cause I remember what's being talked about evn though it's in Japanese.

Yeah, I'm glad you use patients, cause watching it through fansubs now are a no-no!

[.La.Esperanca.]-Nice way to answer you mom's question.lol
*sigh* Some people can really piss me off with their non-caring ways.....

LOL, agreed.

Pax et lux

Tuxedo Douche

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:07 pm
Eee~ I love Loveless. xDD

I have the anime, and vol.1 of the manga. 8B

So so cute. :'D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:33 am
Manga-own
Dvd-own

loveless!
is!
Grand!  

Bloodyblade666

ice_blu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:34 pm
X-play. I havent watched that in awhile, to me it got sucky after awhile. Morgan....she was cool, but now nah uh. Adam is still cool to me though and hecka funny.

But yeah I wouldnt had known that metioned on there for I dont watch anyone. Like yaoi was mention on MTV's overdrive, and I didnt know about that til I saw it on ANN. See the news thread about the MTV thing.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:13 pm
OMG I love Loveless. Although, I'm hoping there's more to it in the Manga then there was in the Anime.  

Starlit-Knight

Pax et lux

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:24 pm
Starlit-Knight
OMG I love Loveless. Although, I'm hoping there's more to it in the Manga then there was in the Anime.
The manga goes deeper into the story =P  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:12 am
The manga has so much more. That's why I like it better. Tokyopop date for the next vol. is 06.13.06. Man I hate waiting, but at least I'll get it.  

ice_blu

Demi`chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:45 am
I haven't been able to find any Loveless manga, and i'm a bit too scared to buy it online. XD My mom and brother would surely insist on reading it. Though, last time my brother saw a Loveless picture (Dear Lord, I had it as my desktop wallpaper and forgot about it, ) he thought Ritsuka was a girl with a flat chest. ;3 So maybe I could get away with it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:38 pm
I hope you can find the manga soon, Demi`chan.

lol Ritsuka a girl with a flat chest. I don't think Ritsuka looks like a girl at all, only in some pictures. But maybe you can get away with it.

ice_blu

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games