Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime][Infinite Ryvius] :P Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pwndd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:35 pm
Infinite Ryvius is oftenly called "The 'Lord of the Flies' in space" actually. xD

OHMIGOSH! ME GET SCANNER FOR IKUKOU WORK! x3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:01 pm
I know. Thats how my brother described it when he first told me about it. Its half the reason I got so interested (even though I'd never seen or read 'Lord of the Flies' I knew what it was about)

XD Yay! More IkuKou! *cheers*
Oh hey, you can draw? O.O oooh... could I commision something from you? :3 seeing as I cant get my damnable scanner to work? biggrin  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:09 am
Oh sure, but first I need my scanner hooked up too. sweatdrop

I can just barely draw Blue now, but I can do Yuki, Kouji and Ikumi now. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:09 pm
hehe, I always have trouble drawing Ikumi. His hair is tricky XD Kouji is a bit easier but I have trouble with his clothes... Yuki and Blue I've never seriously attempted X)

I can draw some of the girls... Kozoe always gives me grief (gods, those pigtails...impossibleO.O) Aoi is reletively easy... I doodle Fina occasionaly, but only because she's funny X)

You will? Yay! biggrin  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:27 pm
Of course! x3 This series needs waaaay more fandom. And I'm planning to do that. mad  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:29 am
Indeed it does. And I'd help where not for the sanner problem>.<  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:47 pm
Yofiel

I have like, a few done. Even this shitastic doushinji I made up in my spare time. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:32 am
[Ryoga-chan]
Yofiel

I have like, a few done. Even this shitastic doushinji I made up in my spare time. XD

Y-You made a Doujinshi?! O.o I wanna see it! biggrin I've ALWAYS wanted to try at a Doujinshi, but I dont have the confidence nor the skilld NOR the commitment XD  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:11 pm
Yofiel
[Ryoga-chan]
Yofiel

Y-You made a Doujinshi?! O.o I wanna see it! biggrin I've ALWAYS wanted to try at a Doujinshi, but I dont have the confidence nor the skilld NOR the commitment XD

xd It's still in pencil sketches, so I doubt it'll be done at all. XD That, and the opening is so random. And so blunt, it gets to the yaoi straight away. XDD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:12 am
[Ryoga-chan]
Yofiel
[Ryoga-chan]
Yofiel

xd It's still in pencil sketches, so I doubt it'll be done at all. XD That, and the opening is so random. And so blunt, it gets to the yaoi straight away. XDD

XD I rarely ever read actual Yaoi. Shonen Ai is more my thing (reading/watching sex unless its meaningfull or fluffy just isnt my thing O.o) but I still wanna read it X)  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:28 am
Lawl~ I might make another one, WITH A PLOT! =O Eat that, Mary Sues!

Other than that, I might get access to a scanner soon. <3 So whewt~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:07 am
XD awsome. I could help you! X) (I love trying to think up plots for this kind of thing biggrin ) not ALL Sues are bad (hey, Tohru is a bit of a Mary Sue, and she's really cute razz )

I got to rewatch Infinite Ryvius today XD Omg... I was seeing slash EVERYWHERE xd You where right, Kouji and Ikumi DO have alot of great moments O.o like, heaps... ("Kouji...You're actually a really great guy..." The way he said it, it soudned almost like he was saying something else XD)

...Though Blue and Kouji got heaps too. I mean, come on, "hostage"? XD (okay so he wasnt REALLY a hostage but it was pretty funny how Yuki and Ikumi keep referring to him as one xd ) Not only that but they share quite a few suspicious moments together... (like that bit before the party when their alone in the controll room together...that looked so slashy I cant believe I didnt notice it XD)  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:25 am
OHMIGOSH YOU NOTICED! XD BlueKouji is so hinted right there. <3

But AHH! I was watching Sere 24 and MY GOD. INCEST HINTINGS. XD Yuki couldn't stop thinking about Kouji, even when he was working the Vital Guarder... I completly died.

Mmm, and the other one is BlueYuki, like how Blue always slants his eyes to him and smirks triumphantly. XDD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:53 pm
XD Looking at it now I'm really suprised I didnt notice it right off... I mean hell they even had slashy MUSIC for that scene rofl

Ooh your up to Sere 24 now? How much further is that? ooh ooh have they fought Verticular Drill man yet? or the old ladies? XD (I think I got as far as Sere 19 or something this time... but my brother is really protective of it. It took him AGEs to find X3)

AAh Yuki's ALWAYS thinking about Kouji XD That should have been made obvious enough by now.

I swear, Blue must think he OWNS Yuki or something (And I cant stop thinkig of when Yuki was all tied up next to Blue's chair in the controll room...Oo)
But then Blue probably thinks he owns everyone X) He's like, one of those chaacters you could just pair with everyone. He's such a pimp XD  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:45 pm
Oh GOD YES! x3 Blue is such a pimp with everyone, but I love how... he always smirked at Yuki and had him tied up like that.

And when he was giving out all the orders to who goes to which station, I was expecting him to go up to Yuki and say, "Well, since you're already in bondage, you can be my b***h for the time being."

xd I swear they probably cut that scene out!

Oooo... I drew so much IR yaoi last night I fainted. x3 I even had the balls to draw YukiKouji.

Hmm... I drew:
Ikumi/Kouji
Yuki/Kouji
Blue/Yuki

XP I r sinned.

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games