Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Eerie Queerie] Anyone read Eerie Queerie? o_O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well have you?
  Read/seen aaall of it! ^^
  Read/seen a bit of it
  I've heeeaard of it...
  o_O Eerie... Queerie... Never heard of it.
  It's crap. xP
View Results

Starluvr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:11 pm
Well, I personally liked the characters and all, but I didn't much like the ending.. wasn't much of an ending to me..  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:19 am
Eerie Queerie = Love <3  

Adia_Incarnate

alhemra_idleheart

6,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:40 am
/wah so unfair...

I want to read it, but alas!

I can't find a store that sells it...Maybe once, but then I really didn't had the money that time... gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:53 pm
I wanted to read it ever since it got it's British release and was reviewed in Neo magazine. Then last week I was in Cardiff (the closest place that sells manga that isn't Dragonball) and got the first volume. It's so cute! And funny, I kept laughing to myself on the train home, my friend was just like, "I don't know her!"

I bought volumes 2 and 3 on Tuesday (they didn't have the fourth...), I've read the 2nd and I'm saving the other for Monday when we go back to school. I've gotta have something to read in my free lessons! (I'm forced to go to school for just one lesson. *sigh*)

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200

Kitschy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:08 pm
I've only read the first two volumes, but it's cute so far. Now if I could just find the other ones...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:07 pm
My sister and I own it. She owns the first, I own the 2nd. (She didn't have enough money to buy the first one even...)

I haven't read the other two yet, but these books inspired me to start my first novel. It's...kind of interesting. I may have to put it up some day. I haven't finished it yet...and it's a little bit of soap opera, but it's not too bad.

I love these books, and so does my ex-girlfriend, we let her read them, because she wanted to borrow them. That's one of the few things we've gotten back...  

Doreyn

MoonlitRiver

Dapper Gaian

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:48 am
I own all of them, and they're so fluffy-sweetness.
Moonie loves them.
^^-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:32 am
I've read all the volumes, but it isn't my favorite. It was kinda challenging to read the last volume because it was wrapped in plastic at my bookstore, and once I had, I couldn't figure out why they had bothered.  

Calliope Della Corte

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:22 am
I own all four, it was pretty funny and has started some weird inside jokes amongst my friends...

Specifically, if we ever all hug and one is left out, we feel it's necessary to say "Are you having an orgy without me? You rascals..." and whenever one of us starts hiccuping we'll scream the count and if we get to 100, the person hiccuping pretends to die.

ninja burning_eyes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:15 pm
Cute series. It's funny and it's got guys... on guys! Woohoo! Haha, yes. I have volume two and four. I know, I know, but it's not my fault Chapter's is evil and doesn't want to sell the other two! Gah... *sniffle* Still! I want the series since I'd love to see everything poor Mitsuo has to go through... *giggles* Yup. I'm done now.  

The Saddened Watchman

Neko81290

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:51 pm
Yea I read it too ... it was funny and everything but it coulda been better ..I didn't really like end of it  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:14 am
I finally got the last volume yesterday, I wasreally happy with the ending. Could have been a little mushier but as it's a comedy I guess you have to take what you can get. Lol.  

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200

[Teh Doomy Doom]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:10 pm
I hated the ending. D=  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:33 pm
have all four
it was
my first BL manga
; _ ;
I wish it had moe volumes though
xD
but sriously I fell in love
with
Hibiki Kanau
a crossdressing ghost
what more could you ask for

tenshi_darien

Chalumeaux

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:30 pm
There seems to be a trend.

No one really likes the ending.

I have to say, it was rather disappointing. There could have been some more sweet moments between the couple.

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games