Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
*]Gravitation] Character list ist Finished! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X~xTheDevils_Rejectx~X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:39 pm
Shuichi looked at the charts. He smiled and started to dance, looking like a chibi, as always. "I NEED TO TELL RYU-KUN!!" He ran off still holding the charts and saw Ryuichi talking to someone. "RYUICHI-SAN!!!! Look at the charts I made it!!" He had puppy dog eyes and looked around, "Wheres Hiro!!! I need to show him!!" Then he saw Ma-kun.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:54 pm
Hiro ran into the room, extremely late. "Sorry I'm late," he panted. "Plumbing emergency." He bent over, hands on his knees, signalling he had run the majority of the way.  

Karureyu

X~xTheDevils_Rejectx~X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:57 pm
((YAY!! i gots Hiroshi in now its for Mr.Sakano!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:59 pm
Ryuichi forgot all about Ma-kun for the moment as he saw Shuichi with the charts, he went instant puppy dog mode and tackled Shuichi to the ground. "That's amazing Shu! I'm so proud of yooou! Now when we go shopping we must get ice-cream and pockey." He nodded furiously as he grinned.  

tech meow

X~xTheDevils_Rejectx~X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:09 pm
"YAY POCKY-POCKY-POCKY-POCKY-POCKY!!!" He forgot all about Ma-kun. "Well I better go back to Tohma-Kun, see ya later Ryu-san!" Shuichi got up and ran to the studio, as he opened the door he see's Hiroshi, puffing for air. "HIRO!!!!" He jumped on Hiro and showed him the charts, "WE MADE IT-WE MADE IT!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:21 pm
(Since I haven't found any indication of what Ma-kun does in ASK I'll just assume he's a keyboardist, if anyone knows what he actually does then tell me please so I can change it! smile )

Ma-kun watched the display with mild curiosity, and then seeing how Ryuichi seemed to forget his presence, he strolled into the elevator and punched a random button without looking, his mind racing with what he'd just seen. When ASK first started in the industry, they had seemed to have such a promising future ahead, but now they found themselves being easily overtaken by Bad Luck. Ma-kun knew that if ASK were to keep their act together, they'd need to become more focused. However, as he glanced down at his phone once again he found himself becoming increasingly worried that such a thing might not happen.

"Taki...Ken...where are you guys!?" Ma-kun whispered aloud to himself, then stepped out of the elevator and observed the corridor he found himself in. Spotting an empty room filled with instruments, Ma-kun walked inside and switched on the nearest keyboard, plugging it into a nearby amp and letting his fingers play whatever tunes came to mind at the time. After a while he looked down at his hands, listening to himself play and giving a slight smile as he recognized the tune his fingers automatically keyed out as the Rage Beat. Not for the first time since first hearing the song, Ma-kun wondered how such a successful song could be created from the mind of a single person.

Pausing from his playing, Ma-kun switched the keyboard's mode to drums, bashing out a quick beat and then looping it. That completed, he began to form chords with the keys, then let his hands create more complex melodies, determined to find something that would at least equal the Rage Beat, if not rival it. The music drifted through the open door into the corridors, and Ma-kun smiled, appreciating how the echoing music developed interesting delay effects and reverb as it bounced off the walls of the corridors.  

lupine_ragdoll

Karureyu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:46 pm
"Nyeh! Shuichi, not so hard!!" Hiro squirmed a little in his friend's grasp. "My head really hurts today. Good to see we made it!" He hugged Shuichi tight, ruffling his hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:30 pm
Tohma smiled at the two."Well, its the prove that you two have been working hard. Now that your song is topping the charts, why not make your band to the top?I'm sure its not a problem.."

He was so sure of that. Given their talents, they can surely overtake the band, NonE [just made that up] that's been on the top of the charts for a year.

"I'll leave you alone now."Tohma stood up and headed towards the door.But before he leave,he glanced back."Oh,and since its such a good day, why don't you guys take a break for today?"

[Suguru?]

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

Karla Night

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:35 pm
((I can play Yuki!! I heart Gravi... lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:58 pm
((ok! ^-^ make an application))

Shuichi looked at Tohma when he said 'take a break for today.' Shuichi looked at Hiro. "Lets go eat something!" but then he remembers. "Oh wait, Im suppose to go shopping with Ryuichi-san."  

X~xTheDevils_Rejectx~X

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:34 pm
Tohma was smiling all the way back to his office.

"Now that I've already declared a break, I'll make a call to Eiri-san...Hm?"

He heard sounds from ASK's recording studio.Tohma entered slowly,not wanting to disrupt the player,and realised that it was Ma-kun.

Tohma just stood by the door, hearing the sounds Ma-kun is experiencing.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:13 am
Ryuichi looked around in thought "Hiro could come with us and get food on the way, hm?" He grinned as he nodded his head "Or... We could go shopping for Kuma tomorrow after your singing..." He stopped nodding and tilted his head slightly before turning to Hiro "Do you want to come shopping with uuus?"  

tech meow

The Sakumichi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:20 am
Name: Sakumichi or Saku~
Name of Character: Uesugi Tatsuha
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:31 am
((ooo, Tatsuha! Yay! heart ))  

tech meow

The Sakumichi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:13 am
And so enters the youngest Uesugi sibling with really only one thing on his mind. He had heard that his idle, his inspartation and his hopefully part time sex toy, Sakuma Ryuichi was going to be here! He could hardly contain his glee at this particular idea.

Tatsuha spent all damned morning getting ready, making sure that every hair was in the right place. Making sure that he had all his reasons for randomly showing up her 'completely bu coincidence' down to a tee.

Of course he was coming to see Shuichi. Harrasing Eiri's little girlfriend there was so much fun because he took it all so very seiously, but normally he would come all the way out here just for that, but shhhh, no one had to know that. If Sakuma-san was here that Shuichi would be so excited that it would unlikely that he would notice that Tatsuha was acting strangly.

However if Eiri were there, his cover was blown. So, he had called and set up a book signing for the blonde and then not told him about it. So he got the frantic call from his editor this morning chewing him out for making his own appointments, which of course he didn't do.

He pulled up on the motorcylce, everything was settled and in place to entrap the one man in the world that Tatsuha would go bottom for... oh yes. He pulled the helmet off and decided to open the trick with some fun, donning the blonde wig and pulling his leather coat, replacing it with one of Eiri's he headed into NG to find Shuichi looking of course... just like Eiri.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff