Submit

How many are you watching now?
  4+
View Results

Ren Nakora 28

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:49 am
KaosSiren
au-au Hanyuu
Zettai Karen Children- About a squad of psychic children and their caretaker. LOVE it so far!

Fate/Zero- See above post for description. Also LOVE.

Seikon no Qwaser (uncensored version)- Mix a little bit of Elfin Lied with Fullmetal Alchemist, and you have a decent idea of what to expect. Well, sort of. Ren has finished the first season, and cannot wait to see what becomes of Mafuyu, Sasha, Tomo, and the Rest. Ren's favorite character in it has to be Katja, the little girl who is as two-faced as they come, and has total control over the element of copper. (Katja is the whole reason Ren started watching.)

gaia_nitemareleft well seems Fate/Zero was good. and Zettai Karen Children amd Seikon no Qwaser i have not heard but both sound good surprised . Do you watch sub or dub? also what episode are you on w/ Fate/Zero? gaia_nitemareright

Ren watches both sub and dub, if she can find them. Ren has put off watching Fate/Zero until she finishes the Heavens Feel route in the Fate/Stay Night visual novel. Ren does not want spoilers, after all. Ren heard that the biggest reveal in the Heavens Feel route is spoiled in the first episode of Fate/Zero.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:49 am
I'm currently watching Clannad and Clannad Afterstory at home.

I want to find a good place to watch Code Geass, but I don't know where to start. Possibly Japanese Animal Crossing Movie as well? I've never seen that all the way though.  

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:54 am
I WAS watching Casshern Sins, Fairy Tail, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Ghost in the Shell, and Cowboy Bebop.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:12 am
User Image

Lucky Star, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, Togainu no Chi, Sailor Moon R.
I think that's...that. I have a few more that I plan to watch as well as a few
I might re-watch. I think...

EDIT;; Watching Mirai Nikki as well. Forgot about that one...
And Shiki. Forgot about that one as well...

User Image

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Vexin Sakura

Generous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:21 pm
sailor moon ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:05 am
i'm watching fairy tail sub [i always watch sub] --> and right now it's like...a 7.5 or something/10; basically it's about this world full of wizards and there are certain guilds for wizards
also watching hetalia axis power [also in sub; i enjoy dub though because there are accents] --> just stereotypes of countries and like mini history lessons...i would rate 9/10
then finally D. Gray Man [also in sub] --> it's about these exorcists who uses their innocence (power) to get rid of akuma (demons); i would rate 8.5/10, it has funny moments but there are some characters that irritate me (Miranda)

Chocolate Midget

Popular Fatcat

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

AcaciaFir

Malevolent Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:44 am
just finished Soul Eater! It was really good!! It's basically one of those "saving the world" animes where they get stronger to defeat this great evil.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:46 am
Chocolate Midget
i'm watching fairy tail sub [i always watch sub] --> and right now it's like...a 7.5 or something/10; basically it's about this world full of wizards and there are certain guilds for wizards
also watching hetalia axis power [also in sub; i enjoy dub though because there are accents] --> just stereotypes of countries and like mini history lessons...i would rate 9/10
then finally D. Gray Man [also in sub] --> it's about these exorcists who uses their innocence (power) to get rid of akuma (demons); i would rate 8.5/10, it has funny moments but there are some characters that irritate me (Miranda)

surprised i really like fairy tail!! what part are you at?  

AcaciaFir

Malevolent Fairy

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:30 pm
I'm currently watching naruto shippuden, fairytale, inuyasha the final act, kuroshitsuji season 2 and so on...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:20 pm
I watch anime on and off. Right now, I'm watching nothing. Inuyasha is usually my go-to anime, but I also like Sailor Moon, Hellsing, Chobits, and Tenchi Muyo, and I've been thinking about watching Mermaid Saga. I have others I like but it's late and I can't think of them right now.  

Rosa Imperatrix

Beloved Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hero 100

Violet Waltz

Shy Otaku

18,075 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:35 am
Currently watching:

Fairy Tail.
Guilty Crown.
Robitics; Notes.
Bleach.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:50 am
Well I just finished Puella Magi Madoka Magica after farting around. I wish I would of watched that sooner. I've gotten pretty picky on my animes lately. I'm going to be trying Sword Art Online since it's another one my friend suggested to me.  

Seiphira

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

EarlsGarden

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:24 am
Fairy Tail
Karneval
K-On 2
Date A LIve

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:35 am
...Girls Bravo. o uo;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;  

Ritsmi

Familiar Player

Sweet Peppermint Tea

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:47 pm
yum_tea I've been rewatching Revolutionary Girl Utena lately.  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff