Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☾Fantasy/Mythology
The Michi Inn/Fantasy/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:32 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Between her talk with the inn keeper and the elf girl, she could feel that someone is coming towards that place, her ears twitched once in a while at the sound of their foot steps, she could smell a faint scent of human mixing over with theirs. Her ears stood up as she heard the door being opened, and she looked over her shoulder in responds.
There, stood a little girl accompanied by an older male that she assumed would be her brother.

The little girl looked a bit anxious, while the other is completely calm.
Humans...they just won't stop bothering us, will they?, she thought as she clearly know from the faded human scent she smelled earlier.
Akari smiled to the little girl, assuming that a warm welcome might calm her down, even if it's only a little bit.
"Welcome!", her cheery voice follows after Kazuko's.

lD r e a m s h i f t e rl

Aeval_Silvertongue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sarifa looked from the female who spoke first, assessing that she was the owner of the safe haven with the elf female next to her. Bowing respectfully from the waist with her hands clasped in front of her, the young woman was glad to hear that they had made it. "Thank you," She replied politely and seemed to calm a bit. Looking from the bakaneko and back to her brother, she smiled just a little, hugging her teddy bear closer to her chest. Dagon had taken this notice as his young sister wanting him to speak up. So, he removed his hood to reveal a long dark ponytail and equally dark and serious eyes. Then gave the three women equally respectful and naturally from the waist and forward a little. "Good evening ladies. Please pardon the intrusion. I am Dagon Mictian and this is my younger sister, Sarifa Mictian." He spoke politely, his masculine yet sensitive and warm voice contrasting the distant expression.

Sarifa gave a slight fanged smile, just a little, but was calmer now as she didn't sense the humans anymore. "How do you do. You are the owner I presume?" The petite vampiress inquired of Kazuko respectfully. She was not raised without manners though she was still a little bit nervous, Sarifa ignored the irrationality. Seeing as they were obviously supernatural like themselves.

At the bar

akari_kirishima

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:02 am
The Innekeeper
Kazuko
The Innkeeper's Assistant
Airyndel

User ImageUser ImageKazuko smiled at their politeness and replied, "I am well, and yes, I am indeed the owner. My name is Kazuko." Her eyes went to Dagon and she smiled a little wider. "You are not intruding at all. Please, sit. Make yourselves comfortable. Airyndel," she gestured toward the elven woman sitting by her, "Will get you whatever you need. As will I." Airyndel looked to them and said, "Welcome! Just let me know if you need anything." She looked over to where she knew a roll of parchment rested on a shelf under the bar and mentally drew it out then set it gently onto the bar, readying it for when they requested a room or two. "I hope this night has not brought you too much trouble," said Kazuko, noting that their auras spoke of recent stress.

At the bar

Aeval_Silvertongue

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:23 am
User Image

Akari sat down, resting her head on one of her arm as she listens to the others speaking.
She observes the two siblings, she knows that clearly they are not mortals even though they look very much like them, and their "fashion" are not similar to the one she saw everyday, mostly for Dagon that is.
"I hope you don't mind me asking, are you guys from around here?" .A smile could be seen as she curiously ask them.

Aeval_Silvertongue

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sarifa nodded in response to hearing of the assistant's name and looked from Dagon to the elven female. Before they made a decision though, the Mictian siblings looked to one another. "Actually, we were hoping to rent a room for a little while. If it's no trouble," The female vampire spoke up for her brother since he seemed quiet all of a sudden. The male vampire just let the petite vampiress talk as it seemed normal for them. Dagon sometimes seemed more like the silent guardian than the big brother in public. To the hostess' comment, she smiled just slightly. "It was just your typical human mob chasing those that they didn't understand. We are not from around here," She replied, answering Akari's question politely nonchalant.

At the bar

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:48 pm
The Innekeeper
Kazuko
Airyndel

User ImageUser ImageKazuko frowned slightly and said quietly, "Of course." Her gaze went to her cup of sake as she thought. It was just like the humans to do such a thing. She had had her share of trouble with them in the past. She took a sip of the sake and said, "It is no trouble at all. Airyndel, if you would be so kind..." Airy had been looking curiously at Dagon, wondering why he was so quiet, when Kazuko's voice drew her to attention. "Right away," she replied, stretching a hand out toward the roll of parchment. It floated to her hand and she gently unraveled it, reading through its contents quickly. "Would you like to share a room or do you each want your own room?" Airy asked, looking between the siblings. Meanwhile, Kazuko's eyes drifted from her, to Akari, then to the siblings. It was a quiet night... for now. She slowly stood from her stool and walked over to a window to observe the outside world. A few moments passed when she suddenly felt a chill run through her. She frowned slightly, narrowing her eyes as she stared outside. She took another sip from the cup of hot sake cradled in her hands before turning back and taking a seat behind the bar.

At the bar

Aeval_Silvertongue

akari_kirishima

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:21 pm
User Image

Akari smiled towards the little vampiress,"Ah, just as i thought. I hope you don't mind about them, some humans here tends to hate immortals, although some of them are simply kind. aside from that, i hope you enjoy your stay".
she then looks to Airy in a somewhat silly expression, "which reminds me, i also came here to rent a room. i figure i should tell you before i forgot again", she laughed a little while scratching her head.

Aeval_Silvertongue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sarifa didn't understand Kazuko's quiet frown but could guess at the mention of humans. It was not that she hated them but that it was a little sad to think about. After all, her brother and herself were both humans before their sire turned them. This thought ended when her attention was brought to the elven female, Airyndel whom was looking at her brother. A slightly mischievous smile curved her lips ever-so-slightly before it was gone. Dagon hadn't seemed to notice since he was looking around at the decor from where he stood. So Sarifa took the lead again. "Separate please," The petite vampiress replied. That seemed to get Dagon's attention quiet quickly as he looked down at his sister with a slight frown.

Sarifa only rolled her big brown eyes but ignored the silent pouting that was going on in her brother's head when they looked to one another. "And could they be close by each other," She inquired. It was compromising with her brother's protectiveness and her wanting of privacy for once. Her attention then was on Akari whom had commented and shook her head in answer. She truly didn't mind. Dagon merely bowed slightly in thank you to the neko girl. His attention then was back to the elf and his sister in front of him.

At the bar

akari_kirishima

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:43 pm
The Innekeeper
Kazuko
Airyndel

User ImageUser ImageAiryndel nodded at Sarifa and Akari then levitated the list before her. A quill soon floated over to join the parchment, and she scanned the list once more to make sure she had it right. "Let's see, it looks like rooms 15 and 16 are available for you two," Airy said, glancing at the siblings. As she spoke, the quill scribbled onto the parchment. Keys for both rooms soon followed her words, one floating before brother and sister each. "As for you," she continued, looking to Akari. "Room 20 is open." Again, the quill scribbled and another key came floating toward Akari. Kazuko watched the proceedings silently, preferring to sip her sake rather than comment on anything. A shiver ran through her once more and her light red eyes traveled to a window. It felt as though a pressure was building up outside the inn. It wasn't meant to crush the inn, simply surround it. This was followed up by a darkness blacker than night surrounding the sanctuary as well. The Witching Hour would be coming to a close soon, and they would be safe... Or so it should be.

At the bar

Aeval_Silvertongue

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:24 am
User Image

"Nice, thanks Airy", she took the key as if she can't wait to see how the room looks like.
She lowers her voice and goes quiet not long after something send shivers down her spine, the fur on her tail stands as she felt something is wrong, she don't know what it is, but she can definitely feel it.
She look toward Kazuko, who's expression is somehow different that her usual. "Is something the matter, Lady Kazuko?", she asked hesitantly.

Aeval_Silvertongue

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:49 am
User ImageUser Image
Sarifa smiled to the elven woman and took the keys when they were presented to them. "Perfect. Thank you Miss Airyndel," The petite vampiress said to the innkeeper's assistant. Then looking around, she felt a strange wind might be coming and she saw she wasn't alone. It was so strange but she shook her head and looked to her brother. He too seemed a bit odd. It wasn't something, they just didn't know what yet. "We will take our leave for now," She said softly then bowed slightly to the other women with Dagon.

"If you need anything, we are at your service," Dagon said before they left. Upstairs, the petite vampiress took the key to room 15 and walked inside after unlocking it. She was too excited to sleep, so she just looked out the window after setting down her backpack and thought of their sire for the first time in what felt like ages. In her slim small hands that she wrapped and unwrapped was a long rope of dark red satin. It was common use for when she was bound to lose herself in thought; it grounded her in a way. In room sixteen, Dagon had set down his backpack as well and decided to do a little bit of reading while lying on his bed. It was odd but though he relaxed, he was not unaware of what was going on around them; it was rather annoying sometimes but kept his sister and himself alive, he thought absently.

To room 15

If you need a Human, I wouldn't mind making one

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:49 am
User Image

Akari have not heard any answers yet from the inn keeper, which really makes her curious and not to mention anxious. But just like what Kazuko said earlier, she know that the place will be safe for now.

"Uh...maybe it's time for me to go to my room too. see you tomorrow, everyone", she waved her hand and walks up the stair.

The hall does not seems all that big for her, each door to a different room was separated by evenly space, she could see a window just at the end of the hall.
She was not that tired to call it a day just yet, her step only brings her even more closer to the window instead of her room.
The night wind blows through her blood-red hair, her eyes closed as she enjoys the cold breeze.
"I think i could get some fresh air before i go to bed", she said to herself looking left and right, then she head out from the window and climbs up to the roof, hoping that her footstep won't wake anyone up.

Aeval_Silvertongue

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
☾Fantasy/Mythology

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff