Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

I Am Your Fallen Angel

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:32 pm
UserName: I Am Your Fallen Angel
NickName: Ian
Prefrences: Bisexual
Intrests: Painting, drawing, writing, reading
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I don't have a favorite. I do like Mitsuo and Hasunuma
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: in life...a few years ago, in gn's, about 2 summers ago.
Other: I'm uke and proud!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:37 pm
UserName: Tomqueen
NickName: Tom, Lyndsey, Lumi
Prefrences: Last time I checked... Boys~
Intrests: Musicals, drama (aka 'acting in plays'), cats, shounen-ai fluff, drawing, music, piano, Rob Thomas!, crossdressing, Sly Cooper, the color combination of neon green and black, over-accessorizing, and... much more.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: My original characters~
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Shounen-ai digimon fanfics... but back then I wasn't really a fan. What made me a fan was an encounter in school... two first-graders were talking, and one of them said "I once saw a movie with two guys making out! With tongues!" and I was like... hey, that's hot.
Other: My dog died today. I hope to become a writer someday. I'm wearing boy's shorts, black socks, blue suede shoes, a cross necklace, and... underwear. My hair is auburn blonde and neck-length. My eyes are blue and gray with brown around the pupils. People say my eyes are interesting. <3 Two people have called me pretty, and they were both young children.  

Tomqueen

blackwhiteandsilver

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:39 pm
UserName: Aerine Lillet

NickName:Banana

Prefrences: Mm, what kinda preferences? I prefer the opposite sex, strawberry cheesecake, not having to go to school, and boylove over normal comics.

Intrests:BL (naturally) shopping (^^ wink art, sweets and candies, Hello Kitty, Tim Burton, urban legends and subculture, quirky video games, sleeping.

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: O.O *blush* Tsuzuki x Hisoka

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: -_-;; Sadly, slash fanfictions. *le sob*

Other:

Hey, is this the same guild? Did the old new YandSA guild die again, or what? ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:26 pm
UserName: legato_darkfall

NickName: Leggy-poo (I don't like it much though...)

Prefrences: O.O Well I like watermellon over grapes if that's what you mean.

Intrests: Yaoi, art, Video games, RP and not much else

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: .....I have way to many already.

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: On yahoo IM when I got a random PM asking for a SxM yaoi. *Blush* I had no idea that it would become a habbit afterwords. ^-^

Other: ....the chair that I'm in squeeks.....  

legato_darkfall

Mint Thimble

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:39 pm
UserName: Mie-tanuki
NickName: Mie, Sporky, it's all good. =o
Prefrences: not quite sure what to put here... confused
Intrests: yaoi, skating, drawing, reading, chocolate...?
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: L and Raito from Death Note... or just whatever I'm RPing...
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: xD Oh god... long story... First manga with any sort of yaoi was Cardcaptor Sakura when I was... what, ten? And then we my friend and I began to write Essence of Fire... =P
Other:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:45 pm
UserName/NickName: Narki
Prefrences: Bisexual but mostly into boys.
Intrests: Writing, reading, roleplaying, Warhammer, games (mostly action, platformers and strategy), movies, music.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: At the moment, Soma Cruz X Isaac (Castlevania crossovers). Because that's just the way it is.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When my heterosexuality started to decline when I was 14 and I realized that boys could be attractive too. Didn't really encounter the yaoi medium until a bit later.  

[OMFG NARKI]

Demi`chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:55 pm
//UserName\ Demi`chan
//NickName\ Demi; Eva; Elfey
//Age\ 13
//Prefrences\ Straight/Bi Curious
//Intrests\ Reading, Writing, Singing, RolePlaying, Drawing, Listening to Music, Playing the Guitar, Playing the Violin, Watching Movies/Anime, Yaoi, Reading Manga, Watching the sun set, Laying under the stars.
//Fav Boy/Boy Pairing\ Many...but at the moment Tsuzuki and Hisoka from Yami no Matsuei.
//First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love\ I stumbled upon the pairing of Mirai Trunks and Gohan a year or so ago. I've loved it ever since xD
//Other\ I want to become a writer when I grow up, and hopefully get better with my art and instruments.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:36 pm
UserName: Youkai-Riri-chan
NickName: Riri-chan
Prefrences: Bisexual
Intrests: Yaoi, Yuri, Shounen-ai, Shoujo-ai, BL, SLASH, Hentai, Any Anime, Manga, Drawing, Reading Fanfics, Scaring People twisted , Internet, Rock, Metal, Death Rock, J-Pop, J-Rock
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Yuki/Shuichi, Naruto/Sasuke
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Um...... I was younger. I had accidentally stumbled upon two guys kissing and I thought that it was completely hot. At least, as hot as a six year-old mind concidered. Then I get really into anime, and I liked the anime guys even better than live ones!
Other: I WUV YAOI!!! xd

Youkai-Riri-chan

Heero 101

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:41 pm
UserName: Heero 101
NickName: Heero, hee-chan
Prefrences: Bisexual(lean towards guys though.))
Intrests: Reading, writing, attempting to draw, playing video games(game freak), roleplaying, listening to all kinds of music and having a good time with real friends.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I really don't have a favorite pairing.Anything that's cute or sexy. whee wink
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Hmm, it's been such a long time.I believe my first encounter was when I read a fanfic from one of my best friends and that's what got me started(it was a tai/matt incase you're wondering.))
Other:Generally a nice guy who loves to have fun.I can get a little crazy at timesbut I'll try to keep myself in line. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:14 pm
UserName: Venom Darkcast
NickName: Venom
Prefrences: Straight
Intrests: Yaoi, Beyblade, FAKE, YGO, YGO GX, drawing, writing, reading, researching the fantastic (vampires, curses, werewolves, etc.), researching symbols (Kanji, Alchemic, Pictoral, etc.), Mpreg, RPing, and music
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Shuichi/Eiri, Alister/Seto, Bryan/Tala, Dee/Ryo, Sephiroth/Cloud
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Gravitation, life, and FAKE
Other: (will report later)  

Karureyu

IIGRAYII

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:39 pm
UserName: S e r i t h
NickName: just Serith
Prefrences: gay
Intrests: drawing, writing, role-playing, past lives...
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: ...I'm not sure
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: um... myself, I guess.
Other: I'm rather quiet and shy, but I can be rather talkative with friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:00 pm
UserName: Raspberry Moon
NickName: Too many to list. Raspberry or Moony is fine. ^_^
Prefrences: Straight
Intrests: Reading, manga, yaoi, music, shopping, baking, dancing, video games, DDR
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I have so many.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I don't even remember because I was interested in it before I had the internet. Then I found fanfiction and didn't think I was so weird anymore. lol  

Hypothetical HD

[~True Light~]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:01 pm
{UserName} [~True Light~]
{NickName} Risa
{Age} Meh, for me to know =^^=
{Prefrences} Erm... straight?
{Intrests} Anime/Manga/Shounen-ai {Duh!}
{Fav Boy/Boy Pairing} Ristuka+Soubi {Loveless}
{First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love} Gravitation
{Other} Risa-chan doesnt know...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:17 pm
UserName: Danthalas
NickName: Liam
Prefrences: M/M (yaoi)
Interests: Yaoi, Shonen-ai
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Sasuke/Gaara from Naruto
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Wow... i've no idea, only ever been interested in Boy/Boy
Other: Not much i'm about to admit to ^.^;;  

Danthalas

Servant of Soubi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:19 pm
Username: +L0v33ss+
Nickname: Drea
Preferences: bi
Interests: Yaoi, Shounen ai, drawing, anime, and sewing.
Favorite pairing: RitsukaxSoubi from Loveless
First encounter with Yaoi: Eerie Queerie is what got me started.
Other: I like you. heart Bet you didn't know that did you?  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff