Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][1x1][L-N+] No More Hope Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:28 pm
Feeling his hand grabbed, Avi weakly opened his eyes he saw Yuki siting next to him. Placing a hand over his, Avi went to sit up. "I'm sorry...I can't keep our promise..." he said as steadybtears formed in the corner of his eyes. Reaching over, he tried to touch Yuki's face but instead ended up falling on top of the other. "Sorry..." he said as he didn't make an attempt to move clentching his shirt Avi started to tremble. "Yuki...I'm scarred...I-I don't want to die yet."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:45 pm
He moved on to the bed with him and held him close. "I'm not going to let you die." He rubbed his back. "What if I could make everything better? only you wouldn't get to see your family much?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:56 pm
As Yuki rubbed his back, Avi started to relax listened to the male who he was closest too. "What do you mean?" He asked his eyes blotchy and red, swollen apparently he has been crying alot throughout the night and day. Avi looked and felt tired but he was curious, Yuki could heal him? He couldn't see his family?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:24 pm
"This is going to sound insane." He sighed. "I'm a vampire. And I can make you one too so that you'll feel better and never have to worry about your heart again."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:38 pm
Avi listened to Yuki as he spoke, vampire? Continuing to rest his head on his chest Avi gave a faint smile. As much as he wanted, there was no way vampires existed and there was no way for his heart to be curred right? "Even as a joke it isn't that funny Yuki..." he said though he still held the smile closing his eyes but he didn't fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:10 pm
"It's not a joke." He let his fangs lower. "See I have fangs."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:32 am
Avi looked up at Yuki with tired, blurry eyes seeing the fangs but was his friends eye also glowing? He couldn't tell the medication that was being forced into him through an IV was kicking in making him sleepy. Reaching up the drowzy male touched on of Yuki's fangs. "Why wouldn't I be able to see my family?" He yawned trying to shake the drowzyness away. "Yuki...I don't want to sleep yet..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:26 am
"You wouldn't be able to see them untill you could control your hunger and then they'd start to notice that you weren't aging."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:52 am
Yawning in understanding, Avi struggled to keep his eyes open. "Can we...tell them?" He asked as he started to drift asleep against his will. "Damn medication..." he managed to mutter as he laid against Yuki gripping his shirt tightly till his knuckles turned white.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:02 am
Yuki rubbed his back. "Get some sleep. We'll talk when you wake up."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:22 am
Avi couldn't remember the last time he slept so well. As if he could sleep without antworries for once, no dreams, no noises just complete nothingness that Avi enjoyed. When he finally did wake up, Avi looked around, how long has he been asleep? Must have been a while...looking around, he noticed the room was dark and Yuki wasn't with him...."Yuki?" He called out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:50 am
Yuki had stepped out into the hall to call his parents, But when he saw Avi awake he hung up with them and came back in.

"I'm right here Avi."

He sat down with him and stro0ked his hair.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:05 pm
Avi smiled as Yuki walked back into the room, but looking at his arm where the IV was he glared at it taking it out. He was tired of falling asleep when it was important. Snuggling into Yuki's side he gave a content sigh, but his mind was going fast trying to comprehend what was happening...Yuki was a vampire who could turn Avi into a vampire healing him, but he would live on blood (right?) and wouldn't age as he also wouldn't get too see his family a lot. It was a lot to comprehend but even so, Avi wasn't afraid of Yuki like he probably should be.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:45 pm
"You shouldn't have done that Avi."

He put his IV back in and sat down on his bed. He stroked his hair.

"Do you remember what we were talking about before you fell asleep?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:52 pm
Avi pouted as the IV was put back into his arm. "But it makes me sleepy. I don't want to sleep when your here..." he practically whined as his hair was stroked calming him down as he nodded. "I remember...kinda hard not too even for being drugged up..." he said with a very small smile.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff