Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Classroom floor two [class] - culture&assimulation, protection&enforcement
[RP] Culture and Assimilation classroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:52 pm
kαnє єαstσn // чєαr 11 // "αchíllєs"
whєrє í αm: Dorms
whσ í'm wíth: Rory
hσw í fєєl: Calm

You can sound the alarm,
You can call out your guards,
You can fence in your yard,
You can pull all the cards..

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He frowned. If that was all she was worried about, there wouldn't be a problem between the two of them. He smiled slightly. "I'm sorry for running off. I just.. needed some time to clear my head." He shook his head, his small smile slowly expanding to a grin. He was pleased that they could still be friends, and possible more. "I won't leave you again. At least not without telling you first, I promise. I didn't mean to make you upset with that. I just figured it would've been better if I wasn't around."

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:30 am
【тsυкi】↗↗【11】↗↗【ƒairy ωren】

【ωho i'm ωiтh: Kane】↗↗【hoω i ƒeeℓ: happy】↗↗【ωhere i am: on a walk

User Image ↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

She smiled at him, still not letting go of the hug. "Good. I am glad that that's settled." Tsuki rested her head against him still and sighed softly. She was happy that he was back and they were good. Her sapphire colored hues closed and she just stood there with him. "Kane, thank you. Let's not spar again." Tsuki said with a light tone to her voice and a gentle smile on her face.

↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:38 am
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to his body.
                                                  A soft smile played on his lips and he felt at ease.
                                                  "So am I,
                                                  Tsuki. I don't think I could've lived with myself if you'd stayed mad at me."

That was the understatement of the year. He didn't know why but
                                                  what she thought and how she felt meant a lot to him especially
                                                  where he was concerned. She was tough, that was for sure, and he admired
                                                  her for it. He smiled at her slight joke but took it seriously anyway.

"You're welcome. And no, I don't think we'll be sparring again
                                                  anytime soon."

xxx whєrє í αm: The Classroom (culture and assimilation)
whσ í'm wíth: Tsukixxxx
hσw í fєєl: Relieved
xxx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:01 am
User ImageUser Image

- h e a d - o f - d e p a r t m e n t - { c u l t u r e && a s s i m i l a t i o n }

The grounds had been a melancholy, almost tear-jerking scene. They were so stark, so ordinary that they could have been a common school ground, manicured lawns and all, in any place, at any time, indiscriminate. Her eyes were faraway, but her expression was placid - a mask. Adelaide had learnt that that much was useful, at least; the one thing that homeschooling had taught her had turned out to be the single most important thing now.

Heels were soft on the green lawns, but they tapped out a rhythm as soon as she hit the concrete and crunching gravel path. She continued this way down the sunlit corridors to her wing of the school building, her footsteps sending students scattering. Adelaide felt the triple presence of the personalities in the room before she saw them. A smile was already on the edge of her lips as she stepped unobtrusively into the room, shutting the door unobtrusively behind her and following an instinctive trail to her desk. Her fingers moved automatically; drawers unlocked with her fingerprint, hidden sensors disabled in a complex, swift procedure.

"Sometimes I wonder whether what keeps you in the room: the food, me, or the course curriculum," stated Adelaide sardonically, watching the trio with a amused expression.

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:43 pm

Her cheeks turned a little bit pink as he pulled her closer to him. She looked up at him, her eyes trusting and truly happy that he was not leaving her. "I am sorry that I talked you into sparing with me. Promise me that you will talk to me if you need someone instead of disappearing, okay?" Tsuki asked him and just stayed against him, enjoying being in his arms. The small junior jumped in surprise as she heard the Culture and Assimilation Professor speak. She did not even realize that she was in there and her cheeks turned a brighter shade of red. "Professor... I didn't even notice you there..." Tsuki said softly and burrowed her red face in Kane's chest because she was blushing an extremely bright shade of red that she did not want people to see.

Her Voice  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

He didn't really know who the teacher was that walked in but he thanked her silently for doing so. It made Tsuki come closer and the small act of shyness showed him and gave him the reassurance in what her words said. She trusted him again, and he was very grateful. "Ah, I apologize, miss. We can leave, if you want us to.." He wasn't sure what she was like since it was the start of the school year and he'd hadn't really gone and introduced himself to the teachers. The frowned slightly. He'd have to get better acquainted with them for sure. He wrapped an arm around Tsuki and smiled down at her reassuringly.

whσ í'm wíth: Tsuki & Miss Vigneronxxxx
xxx

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

- h e a d - o f - d e p a r t m e n t - { c u l t u r e && a s s i m i l a t i o n }

"That won't be necessary, Mr. Easton. I'm just here for a bit of preparations and such before the term begins; most likely I'll be seeing you sometime during the school year anyhow. I teach quite a few of the Blackthorn junior classes."

Adelaide gave him a little, oddly closed-off smile and returned her attention to the blinking screen, eyes following an apparently important, fast-scrolling stream of information between her computer, smartphone, smart board, and various other electronically handheld devices. She didn't speak again as the computer gave an experimental whirr, and a projector beamed a wall of light onto a large, mounted pad of paper. The transfer of information continued for another few minutes or so, then the projector gave a quiet hum and was silent and still. What remained on the paper was a faint ink imprint of what looked like a schedule, or a syllabus.

Her fingers danced across the touchpad in a quick, haphazard pattern, then the professor left her desk, running practiced fingers along the shelves and machinery that lined the walls, checking that everything was in order. A holograph station stuttered to life, bathing the room in a cold blue glow, then shut off abruptly as Adelaide moved her index finger. The shelves rumbled and quaked as contents reordered themselves; cupboard doors opened, closed, and secure-locked themselves. Apparently satisfied, Adelaide retuned to her desk and started to type furiously.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:42 am

Tsuki tugged on his sleeve a little bit and looked at him. "Hey, Kane, do you want to go get some tea or something from the dining hall?" She suggested, seeing that the cupboard where the tea was stored locked itself. The small junior loved the tea in the room but if it was locked she was not going to open the cupboards with the professor in there. "Professor, it was nice to see you again. I cannot wait until our classes start, all the tea that you have! It's the best part of some school days, especially when it is particularly stressful before this class." Tsuki said and let go of Kane to slightly bow to her and then grabbed Kane's arm once more. She stared at her empty mug of tea and sighed, wanting more since it was her complete addiction.

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:01 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

User ImageUser Image

Though her fingers didn't stop and she didn't look up at the comment, Adelaide heard her former pupil vacate her seat and the rustle of clothing as she presumably bowed or lowered her head. Her lips quivered in a bittersweet smile as she heard the girl's remark.

"I appreciate it, Tsuki. I'll be seeing you around, then."

Adelaide left her own seat, walking over to the girl and shaking her hand. The action was strangely formal and they both seemed unaccustomed to the stiffness of the gesture, but the professor saw a light dawn in the girl's eyes as she realised the reason for it. The paper sandwiched between their clasped hands contained a rough outline of this year's course syllabus, and a roughly scrawled message in typical Adelaide Vigneron hand. It read: Don't tell c;

Returning to her desk with a barely audible sigh, Adelaide contemplated the reason for her liking towards the young junior. Perhaps it was merely the fact that she saw so much of herself reflected in that miniature form, so much potential that could be vanquished with barely a mistake, or bloom into something so much more than expected.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:06 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz

Tsuki was a little surprised when the professor shook her hand. She noticed the paper right away and didn't think anything of it until she realized it was left in her hand. The girl looked down to see the written words and she looked up and smiled. "Thank you professor." Tsuki said to her and bowed once more. It was as if her summer in Japan made her much more formal than normal but she paid no heed to the formality she showed. Aside from Protection and Enforcement this was her favorite class and would always come in here just to relax and drink tea, no matter what was going on. It was the sure fire way that someone would be able to find her if she was not in the dorms since the tea in here was much better than the stuff in the dining hall. Before they started to leave the room Tsuki spoke again. "Professor maybe we could talk over tea before the school year starts?" She asked loud enough for her to hear and ten looked at Kane to see if he wanted to go to the dining hall to get some sweets, tea, or something.

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:16 am
User ImageUser Image

He nodded at Tsuki and looked around the classroom as they talked. There hadn't been an etiquette class at Blackthorn, and the.. fanciness of the room was overwhealming. He saw Tsuki eyeing a cabinet and upon hearing her talk to the teacher decided that maybe this was her favorite class. He grimaced a bit, trying not to show it outwardly. It didn't seem very enjoyable to him, but he wasn't one to judge things before trying them. He had been planning to get out of the room as soon as possible but she had been conversing with the teacher and he didn't want to interrupt. "I'll just wait in the hallway." He smiled politely at the teacher and waved slightly, stepping out into the hallway.

xxx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Tsuki walked out of the classroom and gently grabbed his hand. She smiled at Kane and her cheeks turned a little red. "I'm ready, where do we wanna go? Dining hall, dorms, anywhere is fine with me." Tsuki said happily and kind of leaned into him and smiled. She kinda felt a little nervous but she was trying to get comfortable with liking a guy and talking to one. "Kane, I really like you." Tsuki whispered, hoping that he would not hear her admit it out loud.

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:30 pm
Tomoko Koja
User ImageUser Image

He smiled at her, allowing his eyes to travel down to their intertwined hands. His smile widened. He liked the feel of her hand in his, and squeezed it gently then let go of her hand to wrap his arm around her shoulders. He laughed softly at her blush, his amusement shining through his eyes. "No, no. It's up to you. I've got a lot of making up to do and I think I should start with the small things."

hσw í fєєl: Amused
xxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:53 am

Her cheeks got even brighter as he looked at their hands. Tsuki leaned into him and hid her face in his chest. She was getting a bit shy and hated that her normally calm demeanor was no longer there. "I don't know where we should go..." The small Japanese girl told him softly and sighed. She knew that this was unlike her and it troubled her that she was not her normal self but she was also giddy about the fact that Kane was back.

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:50 am
User ImageUser Image

He hummed happily. "Alright, why don't we go for a walk outside?" He figured they could go for a nice walk in the courtyard. It was nice enough outside and it was about the time where there weren't a lot of people outside. It'd be peaceful, and he figured that she'd like that better than going to a place with a large amount of people so that she could get her bearings. She looked cute blushing furiously and hiding in his chest but he knew it wasn't like her. His smile grew.

hσw í fєєl: Amused
xxx

Classroom floor two [class] - culture&assimulation, protection&enforcement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out