Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☾Fantasy/Mythology
Larcasia: Fire vs Sea /General Fantasy/Open :3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commander_Corvus
Crew

Questionable Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:11 pm
lD r e a m s h i f t e rl

User Image
"Yes, I've lived here all my life. The name is a family thing..." A hint of ire lingered in his tone, ignoring the first questions. Skeletons in the closet, terrible things... Blaze suppressed the urge to tense up as unpleasant things surfaced in his stream of thought, feeling like he was being interrogated. "And yourself?" It wasn't every day you saw something of this nature.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image
User Image

One of his ears twitched as he noticed the anger in Blaze's tone, but he didn't bring it up. "I come from a place very far off from these kingdoms... Sometimes I wonder if it is still there, or if the elementals drowned the land." Kamek closed his eyes for a moment, remembering his former life, his departed friend and creator... Internally, he shook his head. Now's not the time, he thought. Rising to his feet, he said, "Well, I don't know about you, but I grow bored idling here. And it seems you have somewhere to go. I might tag along, since I have nothing better to do."

Gimble_ofthe_Wabe

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Commander_Corvus
Crew

Questionable Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:42 pm

User Image
He was tempted to pursue the question, but something about Kamek's look told him not to.
"If you wish." With a slight smile, Blaze reached for the next page. Who's next? The name was unfamiliar. Who's life is ending next?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Kamek's gaze focused on the page, wondering what was written on it. He studied Blaze's expression before his eyes darted back to the page. "Well then, what must you tend to?" His tail was twitching again, much like a cat's, as he awaited a response, and hopefully an explanation about what was on that paper.

Gimble_ofthe_Wabe

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Commander_Corvus
Crew

Questionable Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:07 pm

User Image
"I need to take this notice to-" Blaze paused, trying to pick the house out of the many along the road. "that house there." He pointed it out. This might be easier with someone else along for the ride... Rubbing the parchment nervously between his fingers, he headed towards the building.
He knocked on the door, three short raps. The door opened a sliver, an elderly man peering questioningly from behind it.
"This is for you." The only words that came to mind, and about the only thing Blaze could choke out as he gave the man the letter.
Confusion first, then a thinly masked dismay crossed in succession on his face. The door was closed before anything more could unfold.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Kamek walked silently behind, sitting down when they reached the house. His ears twitched at the sound of tension in Blaze's voice. He looked to him, then to the old man who answered the door. After reading the paper, he became quite crestfallen... When the door was shut, Kamek looked to Blaze and asked, "What exactly did you deliver? It seems you are a bearer of bad news."

Gimble_ofthe_Wabe

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Commander_Corvus
Crew

Questionable Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:40 am

User Image
"Oh yes, bad news. For now, I'm delivering death notices. I usually go back and forth from encampments and the like with letters to family, but things have gotten worse, as of late." Blaze pulled out the next, trying not to think about it too much.

(OOC: Sorry for the short posts, I'm a little short on time.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:14 am
User Image Akari looked to the sun as she swings her sword and points towards it.
looks like the power of the sea is slowly decreasing, it will soon be the time when we have to face them again. she though as she close her eyes and feels her surroundings.
she put her sword in its case and slowly walks out of the training field.
Akane Firisha

Gimble_ofthe_Wabe

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:08 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ He was undercover. Spying. On enemy land. He needed to get a good look at what he was up against. And they were too spread thin to risk more spies. So he went on his own. The Sea Prince. Here he would be called "Len". "Tamlen" was obviously a Sea Kingdom name. But "Arlen" was a Fire Kingdom name. So "Len" would work just fine. He didn't wear a shirt. It was far too hot for him in this desert.. But he wore special enchanted jewelry to keep him from drying out. As for his hair... Albinoism wasn't impossible in the Fire Kingdom. It was just rare. Just like red hair was in the Sea Kingdom. He was at the training area. And now he saw the Princess.. Course, he didn't know she was the Princess.. The two had never met. And they didn't really care to look up each other's appearences..⊱❀

akari_kirishima

(If anyone wants a sparkliy format like mine, or any type of format really, just ask ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:37 pm

User Image
"Stafford!" A rough voice barked, making him start.
"Yes, sir?" He eyed the individual, one of his superiors.
"This is your new job. Go." A thin, heavy box was shoved at him. With those gruff words, the man turned away.
"Where do I take this?" Somewhere between confusion and distress, Blaze eyed the box.
"The front. Give it to whoever's in charge, they'll know what it's for."
A shiver ran down his spine. The front. A glance at the bundle of letters convinced him, however, that he'd rather be there than here.
"Would you... like to accompany me?" It was obvious that there was a lot on his mind as he asked Kamek this question.

Commander_Corvus
Crew

Questionable Alchemist

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image
User Image

"Delivering death notices? How... lovely." Kamek's ears twitched as a man yelled out at Blaze. He eyed the box Blaze had gained, watching his reaction curiously. Certainly, he said in response to the question posed. Kamek's head cocked once to the side, looking questioningly at him. Whatever it was seemed to discomfort him.

Gimble_ofthe_Wabe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image
it was only a few steps until akari noticed a curious sight just at the corner of her eyes, she faced towards what she saw to find a man with white flowing hair wandering near the training area.

someone from sea kingdom? no that's impossible, they wouldn't be so stupid to walk in here just like that... , akari thought as she sets eye on him.

it was her duty to know everything and everyone in the fire kingdom, as followed with her high curiosity, she couldn't bear to let the man slip by.
so with that, Akari turns herself and approaches the man.

while gathering a bit of courage, she said "it is such a rare sight to see pure white blooming in this dessert, i believe that i have never seen such view".

thinking that every people in the kingdom already knows her, she doesn't feel the need to introduce herself.
Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:12 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ "Len" nodded in respect. She looked important.. He figured she was used to formalities. "Yes, I guess it is rather rare here.. But not impossible." He told her. He bowed his head. "I am Len, by the way. I've been away for buisness matters, and I'm just now coming home." He told her his reharsed story. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:39 pm
User Image
"ah, i see. so you're the one out of a thousand possibilities,huh?"
Akari tries to listen to him with all of her concentration, but his appearance is too rare for her eyes that she can't stop looking at him.

"well, welcome back to the kingdom, i'm sure that the king and queen has been expecting your arival". Akari put up a warm welcoming smile as she said to the man. she is really well known to be someone friendly among her own people.

"umm...not to interfere with your own custom. but, don't you feel cold in a clothes like that?". her curiosity took over her again. it seems that the current temperature there is considered a bit cold for the fire people.
Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:40 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len tried to force a smile, but it came out looking a little fake and ackward. "Yes, it is a bit cold out here, isn't it? But I left my shirt back at home, so I guess I'm stuck with just this." He said as cheerfully as he could.. Which wasn't very cheerful. He was carefully watching her every reaction, searching for a hint to who she was.. Meanwhile he was making an attempt at small talk. Unfortunatly that wasn't exactly his best subject... Tamlen was known as the coldest and most distant of his people.. He would sooner shoot you than ask questions. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

☾Fantasy/Mythology

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces