Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:29 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron smiled brighty, enough to show the dorky braces that criss-crossed his teeth. Why would I leave? I only know one person! he said truthfully. He shuddered slightly when Jax stuck out his tongue. Didn't that ring in his mouth ever get annoying? Cameron adjusted his specs again and tried to smile.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Very. I changed the wearing Link!!! I like making outfits for my characters...}}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:37 am
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Cameron smiled and showed his braces. Jax hadn't noticed them earlier, but it totally fit him. It gave him a really young appearance. Jax had braces when he was like..twelve or thirteen. He hated it. He thought it looked funny on him

"Hm.. I don't know. I might be annoying. Or scary" Jax said with a smile, taking a sip from his drink. It was sweet. Tasted like summer - strawberries and milk. Surprisingly good actually. He held the glass towards Cameron. Didn't say anything, just smiled slightly. He couldn't let Cameron just sit there with nothing but a glass of water!

OOC;; Nice! I love the glasses!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:45 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron smiled again, watching Jax. He had another drink, and it probably wasn't soda. You seem nice enough to me. he said. He watched as Jax took a drink. He seemed to like the taste. All the sudden, Jax was holding the drink out to him. Cameron stared at it for a second. Not wanting to seem like a prudish Brit, he took the cold glass in his thin fingers. He brought the drink to his lips and took a sip. The sweet flavour erupted in his mouth, bringing a smile to the younger boy's face. He slid the glass back to Jax and smiled.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Thanks! I'm debating making one for Jax...}}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:53 am
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax smiled as Cameron stated that he seemed nice. "That's good" he said. But Cameron would probably think otherwise when, and if, he knew that he did drugs and stuff. But for now, that didn't matter. This would probably be the first and last time he met the boy.

As Jax held the pink drink towards the boy, he noticed that Cameron hesitated for a second before taking the glass and took a sip. He seemed too like it too since he smiled and gave the glass back to Jax, who grabbed it with his gloved hand. He always wore gloves when he was out at clubs or parties, only to hide some scars he had on his wrists.

OOC;; Do it! It could be interesting~~  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:07 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron nodded. He seemed to be an honest, genuine person. Agreed. he said, in obvious agreeance.

Cameron noticed that Jax had been watching him, as though he didn't believe Cam to be able to actually drink alcohol. Well... Even Cameron didn't believe himself able. Jax had had at least two drinks, and he was fine. If Cameron had half of one, he would probably be a staggering, mumbling drunk. He shuddered as he remembered his older brothers forcing him to drink. And then they would send him off with the highest bidder..............
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Jax's Party}}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:38 am
User Image

User Image

The DJ turned up the volume as the most popular song started playing. Everyone on the dance floor cheered and sang along as they danced wildly. Jax liked the song even though he had heard it a million times. He looked over at the dance floor. He wanted to dance but he knew he'd just fall over or something if he did. Everything was already spinning in his head!

Jax removed his left glove a bit to scratch his wrist. It was getting really hot underneath and it always started to itch. Same with his tight, black jeans.
"So..." Jax said as he scratched his wrist. "Do you always come to clubs alone?" He had already forgot that Cameron said that he only knew one person - him.

OOC;; Nice! No, more than nice - awesome!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:48 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron strained his ears to hear. A small frown crossed his face when he realized he couldn't hear enough to figure out what he had said. Wh-What? I can't hear you! he raised his voice over the swell of the music. Cameron flopped back in the chair, it was getting rather uncomfortable. He adjusted position, nearly toppling out. He grabbed the table and managed to save himself. His cheeks filled with bright colour. He looked like an absolute idiot.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Jax ~Party~}}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:01 am
User Image

User Image

The music was too loud for Cameron to hear what Jax said. Jax raised his voice and repeated himself; "Do you always come to clubs alone?" He pulled back his glove after scratching it way too much. It actually hurt more than making the itching stop.

All of sudden, Cameron almost fell off his chair. He had flopped the chair back too far. So to save himself from falling, he grabbed the table. Jax looked at him, looking a bit confused, but then just smiled and laughed. "Careful. No need to kill yourself or make people look at you like you're an idiot" he said, still smiling. He took a sip of him drink, looking at Cameron.

OOC;; It's absolutely awesome! I would love that bellybutton piercing!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:07 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked at him. This is my second time to a bar! he shouted over the din of the music. After the song ended, the DJ turned he volume back down. Cam rubbed his sore ears, and looked over at Jax. So he did think he was an idiot... Boo....... Cameron's frown went deeper, making the young boy look years older.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: I have the same one as Cameron! Pride on!!}}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:15 am
User Image

User Image

"Aha! I see" Jax said with a smile, pulling his fingers through his brown hair and took a sip from his drink. He noticed how Cameron frowned. What now? Was it something he said? In hopes of cheering the boy up, he gave the rest of the drink to Cameron. It was starting to get way too sweet for him. "Drink this and then I want you to come and dance with me" he said with a happy smile. He didn't realize how flirty that sounded until the words left his mouth. What ever!

OOC;; omg! Awesome! I want my bellybutton piercing back. It got infected and stuff so I had to take it out.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:23 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron accepted the drink from Jax. He didn't really know what to do with it, but he vaguely remembered his brothers doing shots. He ran his fingers through his messy blond hair and stared at the glass in his other hand. He decided to go for it. He couldn't get that drunk... Could he?

He tipped the glass to his lips and attempted to drink it all... The sweet liquid filled his mouth, and he coughed hard. He really wasn't used to drinking. He downed the rest of the glass in three fair sized doses. L-lets dance then! he said to Jax, looking at him with his huge blue eyes.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: I just got mine done... It's so itchy! >.< Also: How long does should it take Cam to get wasted? I've never drunk before...}}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:37 am
User Image

User Image

Cameron drank it all at once, even though he coughed once. Jax was actually surprised that he'd drink it all that fast. He didn't look like the guy to drink a lot of alcohol. But maybe he was wrong. No matter what, Jax just smiled when Cameron was finished and ready to dance with him. "Great!" he said happily and stood up. Everything in his head was spinning, so he had to take a hold of the chair but he still stood up. He was just as drunk as everyone else, except from Cameron.

As Jax stood up, the piercing in his bellybutton was visible. It had a small pendant and was all in black to match tonight's outfit. He was tall, skinny and pale, so black and white colours fit him well.

OOC;; I know the feeling. >_>; Well, that depends on what he's drinking. But three drink should enough to make someone tipsy and somewhat wasted. So if he's used to drink, three or four might be enough~~  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:45 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron stood shakily to his feet. He felt an odd sensation warming him, before he realized it must be the alcohol. He walked over to Jax, and looked at him. He wasn't anywhere near drunk, so he stood amidst all the dancing people. He looked at Jax's exposed chest and belly, then smiled because Jax had his naval pierced too. He looked at the taller boy, curious as to what he should be doing. Cameron had barely had half a glass of alcohol, whereas Jax was visibly tipsy.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Get this boy drunk!!! He's socially awkward right now!!!}}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:53 am
User Image

User Image

Jax looked at Cameron and smiled. He must be looking kinda funny. Sure, he was drunk and stuff, but not even close to what he was the weekend before! Jax always drank way too much, always thinking "one more couldn't hurt" when getting a drink. One more always hurt. At least the day after when the hung over stick to you like a post stamp for the whole day.

The young Russian man grabbed Cameron's wrist and made him go with him towards the dance floor. He needed to hold on to someone for a while. For the time being, he didn't care if Cameron felt uncomfortable with it.

OOC;; Will do! Jax will buy him drinks! And shots! Tequila short! Anyone gets wasted after a few of those!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:02 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked up at Jax as the older man grabbed his wrist. Cam chased him to the dance floor, then stood there awkwardly. He tried to avoid getting touched by the creepy drunk people. He scooted closer to Jax to hopefully avoid being molested by a random intoxicated woman wearing very little clothing. Eurgh.... he mumbled while wrinkling his nose in distaste.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Yea!!! SHOTS! Whoo! *random intoxicated lady*}}

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas