Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dining Hall [ eat ]
Snack Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:41 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
≺There's a difference between loneliness and being alone/
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude didn't really care what drink he had with his cookie, as long as it was caffeinated. He was tired and it was completely unlike him at this hour.
He could tell his presence was starting to annoy Erich so he wasn't surprised when Erich went to the coffee machine without a verbal notice.

Grabbing his cookie, Claude walked slowly to let Erich get at least a full cup of coffee before joining him again.
Maybe it's just the lack of caffeine putting him on edge...
Claude figured it was a good guess that this was not the case.

...Why be so secluded from others when I can have fun/
Loneliness is a void I can't run from.≻

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image εɾïсh ṃøøɾε --~--ÿεαɾ 10 // "hαχ"

I don't need that kind of real thing;
it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich, once the coffee was in his (crappy) paper cup, sipped it. The bitter taste almost made him sigh in contentment. In those few, rare, moments, almost anything could happen, and he'd be blissfully unaware. The night prior to Claude, Dominic, and Skylar's arrival, had been spent being awake all night coding some new game for his sister. She had a thing for dollmakers, so he had created one for her to launch within the next few days.
... Maybe he did have a soft spot.

Once Claude rejoined him, he didn't seem perturbed by it.
"What do you think that asshat is doing with that girl in our room?" He asked, wanting to find out if even the homosexual on campus thought they were having sex. Erich felt the need to extract some form of revenge on his roommate. And would get Claude to help.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I will survive and just stay alive;
I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

Chayssi

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:31 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude shrugged at Erich's question.
"What does it matter? He may be engaging in some frisky coitus, he may just be talking to her. Or maybe she's a hacker and he grabbed her to get...Pfft. Doubt that. He's not that much of an asshat... I hope...." Claude took a sip of his coffee as they paid and went to go find a table. He'd never had coffee with just sugar; he found it refreshing, like eating a whole bar of 95% dark chocolate and entering a state of almost bliss.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:46 pm
zєllα cσríє // чєαr 10 // "rєnєgαdє"
whєrє í αm: Breakfast
whσ í'm wíth: Everyone At Breakfast
hσw í fєєl:
Happy

Cause see they call me a menace and if the shoe fits I'll wear it..

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She'd been in the cafeteria even after breakfast had been over, simply staring outside. She noticed that she'd been in the cafeteria for hours. Zella shook her head, annoyed at herself for wasting so much time. She turned to see who had entered the cafeteria while she'd been zoned out and realized that it wasn't lunch yet. She noticed a couple boys who seemed to be about her age and walked over to them. "Sorry to interrupt but uh.. I was wondering if you could tell me what time it is?" She didn't have her watch on and there weren't any clocks in the cafeteria which was simply annoying. The two of them didn't look to be very friendly with each other, only seeming to tolerate each others company. She smiled uneasily, openly conveying how she felt. She didn't have much else to do, and she figured that maybe they'd let her hang around with them until she saw someone she recognized.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

But if it don't, then ya'll swallow the truth grin and bear it.

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:21 pm

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich shrugged along with Claude as they walked out of the cafeteria. He really wanted to suggest something completely spiteful, to exact revenge for kicking them out. However, as he was about to speak, a girl walked up to them as they sat down. Erich didn't recognize her. He took a sip of his coffee before he spoke. "And who are you, miss?" He said, sardonically. He didn't appreciate the interruption. The coffee was curbing his usual quip, but he still looked notably upset.

She only wanted the time, and he gestured to Claude. Claude wore a watch, right? For once, Erich had left the room without his phone. And watches were so old school. Another girl, who was overly perky, and overly annoying, or so thought Erich, wandered over near their table. He gave her a look, but didn't say anything, allowing Claude to supply Zella with what she needed.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude smiled politely to the two girls who had appeared around them.
He looked down at his wrist to find his watch was absent from it. He looked at his other wrist and discovered it wasn't there either.
"Umm... I'm not quite sure. I'd ballpark it at around... 11:15-ish. Before noon but after 10:30?"
Claude took a bite of his cookie and another sip of his coffee. He must be really out of it today.

He thought about openly welcoming the girls to join them but knew Erich would probably add him to the level of tolerence he had for Dom at the moment. He looked over at Erich then down in to the depths of his open coffee.

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:04 pm
zєllα cσríє // чєαr 10 // "rєnєgαdє"
whєrє í αm: Breakfast
whσ í'm wíth: Everyone At Breakfast
hσw í fєєl:
Happy

Cause see they call me a menace and if the shoe fits I'll wear it..

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She smirked slyly. The two of them sure were an odd pair. Her smirk grew at his question. "The name's Zella. Renegade, if you prefer." She nodded in his direction. She wasn't one for giving handshakes unless she had to kiss a**. Or if the person had really earned her respect, and neither of the two requirements fit this guy. He seemed to be a little smug, or at least that type of guy, and she started to grow annoyed. She turned to the girl and eyed her carefully. She didn't know her. Not from a can of paint, if that was the saying. Her voice was even as she spoke. "Who are you, again?" She turned to the other boy who'd given her the approximate time and smiled. Now he seemed like a genuinely nice person. "Thanks a lot. I kind of spaced out and completely lost track of time. What's your name?" She realized that she hadn't asked the darker haired boy his name but then figured it was for the best. He'd probably act like an a*****e over it anyway. She didn't feel like dealing with it.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

But if it don't, then y'all'll swallow the truth grin and bear it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:37 am
User Image

organ askerville
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Morgan was busy tinkering with an encoded safe as she snacked when a thought struck her. She had basically no interaction with other students for ages. "I am socially invisible," she muttered as she made no attempt to make that fact false.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:32 am
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude responded without looking up:
"I'm Claude, or Beat and I'm..."
Claude stopped in the middle of his usual 'I'm gay, sorry if that bothers you' speech and stared at a fly slowly approaching his cookie. Shooing the fly away, Claude looked over at Zella and smiled again as if he'd finished his sentence normally.
Claude could sense that making more conversation than needed would cause the coffee to lose its effect on Erich, and he'd prefer that not to happen.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:16 am
User Image
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She smiled softly at Claude. He seemed friendly, and that was a refreshing change of pace, even from herself. "Well, it's very nice to meet you, Claude. At least you're more friendly than your... friend, over here." She motioned to the dark haired boy as she was talking. She wasn't sure if she could call the two of them friends because it sure didn't look like they were friendly with each other. But maybe that was just how the dark haired boy looked naturally. She wouldn't put it past him to be a downer most of the time.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
User Image

The Cafeteria

Erich, Claude and Chiharu

Wary

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:19 pm

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich couldn't help but roll his eyes at the girl's introduction, and Claude's positive demeanour. He swigged at his coffee relentlessly, wishing it to be bottomless before he spoke. "I'm Erich Moore. Hax. Whatever you want to call me, I couldn't give a crap." He offhandedly mentioned. The girl, Zella, seemed awfully snippity in looks; something that Erich wasn't accustomed to. Normally girls would be afraid of him. Claude then introduced himself, and Erich chuckled at how he was about to go into his usual gay speech. Everyone could either tell, or didn't care. Simple as that. Erich elbowed him in the gut, almost playfully. "He's gay. Or so he was about to say. The guy's too polite, he even ask if it bothers you. Like that matters, hmph."

Then, Zella offhandedly mentioned him. Luckily for her, his coffee curbed the normal annoyance he held towards people like that. Hopefully the time was all she wanted. Claude could invite her to sit down, but if Erich didn't get his usual refill, the party wouldn't be going anywhere. "Ha. Ha. Aren't you funny, Renegade," he bantered, "Everyone knows I'm perfectly friendly if you're on my good side, that is."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:04 pm
User Image
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She raised an eyebrow at the rude boy. Erich, his name was. Or Hax. She figured that Hax meant he was good at some type of hacking and that was just too obvious. He did have some sort of sense of humor, though, she could tell. She raised a hand to her chest in mock surprise. "You have a good side?? Well, I'll be!" She rolled her eyes. It wasn't any of Erich's business to complete Claude's sentence, especially not about something so personal. She turned to Claude and smiled sweetly at him. "If that's what you were going to say, no, it doesn't bother me that you're gay. It's nice that you're so open about it." She liked the Claude boy. He was nice, and in her opinion, brave for admitting his sexuality. She wasn't sure if the people here would ridicule him or not but was sure that he'd had to have been ridiculed in the past because of it.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
User Image

The Cafeteria

Erich, Claude and Chiharu

Wary

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:21 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude laughed at Zella's comment about him being the more friendly one.
And it appeared Erich would prefer it that way.
Claude grunted and rubbed his stomach.
"There's nothing wrong with being to polite Erich." Glared sideways at Erich. Claude had finished his cookie and coffee, and now was conflicting where to use his new found energy.
He smiled back at Zella.
"Thanks. I'm glad that no one's really bothering me about my sexuality yet." Claude nudged his empty cup beside Erich's and then placed his hands on the table. Erich has a good side?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:31 pm

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Laughing at Zella, he offered her a nod. For Erich, that was a sign of some form of respect; the amount wasn't definite. At least she had a sense of humour, he concluded silently. A sharp chuckle came from his throat as she commented on Claude's speech. "Seriously, Ren, he said that the moment he walked into our dorm. 'Hi, I'm Claude, I hope it doesn't bother you that I'm gay.'" Erich mocked his roommate's voice, failing almost miserably. He honestly didn't care how mean he came off as; for Erich this was almost considered humorous.

"There's a lot wrong with it," Erich started, ready to jump into a slight moment. "Because I'm not polite. Nor am I formal. You're just too goddamn nice for your own good, Beat... Seriously, you need to be mean to someone someday." Erich offhandedly retorted. He didn't like it when people criticized him, even if Claude hadn't intended it that way.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Chayssi

Dining Hall [ eat ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces