Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Underground Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A warm and friendly roleplaying guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Sci-Fi 

Reply Fandom Roleplays
1x1 Pokemon: Ground Ruby Marine Sapphire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:01 pm
With that final hit, Nosepass fainted and Roxanne recalled it back to it's ball and walked up to Zane.
"Well, you did it, Zane. And as a reward to beating my rock Pokemon, You have earned the Stone Badge as well as my move, Rock Tomb." She said as she handed him the badge and move.

Leanne ran right to him with Cyndaquil still in her arms.
"You did good Zane." She smiled but it faded.
"You know, with me coming from Jhoto, I really don't know Hoenn that well. Do you think we can travel together?" She asked with a hint of pink to her face knowing that she basically gave away the fact that she had no idea on direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:51 pm
Zane took the TM and the Badge and then high fived his Marshtomp and shouted ''YES I'VE DONE IT, I'VE GOT THE STONE BADGE HAHA'' Exclaimed Zane as he shook Roxanne's hand and offered her a rematch someday.

Zane then turned towards Leanne and said ''Sure you can come along but we'll need something to guide us around Hoenn'' Said Zane smling at her.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:09 pm
Leanne smiled back as she turned to walk out of the gym.
"I bet we can find something that we can use to get our way around. We just need to know where to look." She said to him as they walked out onto the street and a few goons in red came up and they were in a rush. They had a bird cage with a Wingull in it and it startled Leanne as she tried to see what was going on, one goon tripped over her and saw that she fell and looked to see her Cyndaquil and scooped it up.
"Hey! Come back here with my Cyndaquil!" She yelled and ran after them with her Pokemon slightly week from all the battles in the Petalburg Woods, and Beautifly and Wingull more week from the gym.

All she had was Surskit alright for battle, but a bug Pokemon may not be a great match for all the Pokemon she was going to face. Without Zane, she ventured to the north side of the city and came upon a cave.
"There's nowhere to run! Give me back my Pokemon!" She yelled to them, but they stood firm with their Poochyana ready to attack her and one got her Surskit down with a Bite and she was left with no Pokemon as she blacked out and found herself tied up in the hands of the goons with red hoods over their heads.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:50 pm
Zane walked out of the gym and onto the streets and saw the goons in red that were in a rush and followed the goons to where they were going but when he saw the Wingull in the bird Cage he lost it and charged after the goons until he came across a cave in the outskirts of the city.

Zane stepped into the cave with Marshtomp,Ralts and Shroomish and confronted the goon and garbed the goon by the shirt and looked him straight in the eyes and said in a calm yet harsh voice ''You....give....her Cyndaquil back.....right.....NOW!!!'' Said Zane as he punched the goon in the face hard casing him to him to drop the Cyndaquil and to fly backwards.

Zane turned his head to see that Leanne was tied up but before he could walk over to her and untie her, the red hooded goons acttcked him with their Poochyana but Marshtomp and Shroomish which on the way had learnt Mega Drain but used Toxic followed by Leech Seed to knock out one of the Poochyanas and Marshtomp used it's Ice Punch to freeze most of the Poochyanas in their tracks.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:44 pm
As Leanne was slowly waking up to the fact that she saw that Zane had arrived to save her and Cyndaquil was right next to him.
"Cyndaquil, quick! Use- - " She was cut off by a Seviper right next to her with it's fangs ready to bite her in case or anything.
"Cyndaquil, listen to Zane's orders. He should know what attacks you have by using his pokedex. It gives a list of the attacks that you know.

He looked up to Zane and gave him a nod telling him that Cyndaquil was ready to battle if need be with the Poochyana one frozen and the other poisoned.
"Zane. Poochyana are Dark type Pokemon. They are week to ground type moves like Mud Shot and Dig!" She knew that he knew that as much as her, but could tell that he was just trying to save her and the Wingull.

Seviper lowered it's sharp tail and the goon nodded to make it purple and hit Leanne in the back.
"What the hell? That was..... ugh.... Poison Tail...." She shook to the poison  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:10 pm
Zane nodded at Cyndaquil and checked it's moves with his Pokedex and saw that it had Ember,Smokescreen,Tackle,Leer ''Hmmm well these are some ok moves but still I gotta free Leanne'' thought Zane in his head as his shiny Ralts battled Seviper using her Psychic attack which manged to take out Seviper with one hit. Zane was doing a good job of training his Pokemon and so he had Cyndaquil,Shroomish and Marshtomp all battle the goons together with Ember, Water Gun and Bullet Seed after awhile they had taken out the goons Pokemon and so they retreated but told him they would meet again.

Zane walked over to Leanne with Cyndaquil and gave Leanne some Lum Berries to counter the poison in her body and then picked her up in her arms and said ''You ok?'' Asked Zane in a concerned tone of voice.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:25 pm
"Yeah Zane i am now. Thanks so much." She smiled at him as she slowly stood up and looked at the Wingull.
"I wonder who you belong to, little guy." She wondered and looked over at Zane and led them out of the cave and was heading back to town and she had the Wingull out of the cage and perched on her head. She looked over to see a few Taillow and tripped over a Skitty.

Without warning it began to hit her with the pink puff tail it had and knew that it was wanting a battle. She looked down at Cyndaquil.
"Ember!" She called and the kitten was fast, but Cyndaquil was stronger than anything and was able to tackle the Skitty.
"Alright, Pokeball! Get it!" She called and the pokeball hit the kitten.
One bob, two bobs, three, caught!

As Leanne held Cyndaquil she saw an old man and a smile came to his eyes that were hidden over his eye brows.
"Peeko!" He called as the Wingull came over to him and a younger looking man was next to him.
"You both are Pokemon trainers, right?" he asked.
"That guy is from Devon. Prof. Elm told me that they are a big company that give out an item called a pokenav." Leanne smiled
"Right you are. And this nice old man told me about the people that took his Wingull and I am giving this to you as a reward, if you also deliver this letter to a kid by the name of Steven Stone. He's doing research in Dewford."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:29 am
Zane returned the smile back and watched Leanne catch the Skitty as the old man reclaimed his Wingull Peeko as he gave them both rewards.

Zane nodded at Leanne and then looked at the old man and said ''So you want us to deliver this letter to a boy named Steven Stone right?......all right we'll make sure it gets to him ASAP! anyways thanks for the rewards and glad we could help but need to get going to Dewford Town'' Said Zane but what he didn't know is that Dewford Town was across the sea and unless they were planning swim all there or have a Pokemon that knew to ferry them across the water they didn't have a hope in the world to get there.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:42 am
The old man laughed.
"My name is Mr. Blaney. I was at one time a world famous ship captain, and now that I am retired, I help trainers go across the sea to Dewford, most trainers go for the gym badge there, than I cross them to Slateport." He said with Peeko perched on his shoulder.
"My cottage is by Petalburg Woods. Come on there to see me, than, I will halp you cross the sea." He went on.

Soon the group found them in the woods once more, but, Leanne saw a ledge and ran up to it, only to jump. She landed by a Shroomish and it was angry.
"Nice! A new pokemon!" She smiled as she pulled out her pokedex.

Shroomish: The Mushroom Pokemon
It is known for releasing spore into the air only to confuse the target, than hid under fallen leaves that it loves to feed on.

As she looked at it, she wanted to see what it could do as Skitty came out ready to battle.
"Hmm. Attract!" She said as Skitty made a cute pose and Shroomish was looking at Skitty as it was now in love with the kitten.
"Double Slap!" She smiled and Skitty smacked the tail onto the Pokemon and she knew it was time as she threw the pokeball.
"Shroomish is mine!" She smiled and went back to Zane.

"Alright! This is my cottage. You both can stay the night and we sail in the morning." He said as they went inside. Leanne laid down in a bed across the room that she and Zane were in.
"Zane.....I saw a spark in your eyes after today with the goons in the red hood. Not only that, you looked worried. What is going on?" She asked  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:52 pm
Zane was stunned at the fact that the old man Mr. Briney was a sailor and offered them the chance to ferry them across the sea from Route 104 to Dewford Town.

Zane watched Leanne catch the Shroomish and applauded her capture of the The Mushroom Pokemon: Shroomish and smiled at her as they arrived at Mr. Briney's cottage and all entered his cottage while Zane looked around his cottage and looked towards Mr. Briney and said ''It was um........er....well I um dunno what to say really.....'' Said Zane trailing off into thought.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:14 pm
Leanne sighed as she went back over to her bed and laid down.
"I hope we can have more soft beds instead of a cold hard ground, but, I have to know what I should do if I stay here in Hoenn." She kept her back to him.
"I was sent here to show off some rare Jhoto pokemon with Prof. Elm and have some one battle me to get a rare pokemon egg if the trainer was to defeat me in a battle with my Cyndaquil. I just think that you find me annoying Zane. So, After we are done in Slateport, I'm going back to Jhoto with Cyndaquil. i might be with Prof. Elm with his studies or I might find something to do back in Jhoto." Cyndaquil was sleeping at her feet and she peered over.
"That way I don't get in the way of you becoming a champion. After those goons got me, I just think that we should go different ways." She looked back at the wall.

She did know what she just told him was the truth, but her question now was how would he react to it. She spoke from her heart, but, than again, she did love Jhoto, yet, something was burning inside of her to explore this world  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:22 pm
Zane walked over to her bed and sat next to her and showed her a book on Pokemon contests and looked at her and said ''There are Pokemon Centers in every town so I don't why not and also please don't leave....I really like having you around as a..... friend and companion. But i'm gonna help you and your Pokemon and you get stronger besides it's nice to have friends around anyways read that book on Pokemon Contests because I have a feeling that you might do well in those kind of things, so anyways have a read of that book and i'll see you in the morning'' Said Zane hugging her as he smiled at her.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:36 pm
Leanne laid in shock knowing that when she met him that same morning, he was quiet, but after that battle, he was talking to her. She shook it off as she fell asleep as they were to sail in the morning and she would have time on the boat to Dewford. She woke up the next morning as the sun was creeping up to train her Shroomish with the water Pokemon that were near the shore. Mainly Tentacool. The light sea wind played in her hair as Mr. Blaney stepped out with Peeko to load up the boat.
"I tried to wake up your friend, but he sleeps like a rock." he said as Leanne began to load up nets and rope.
"I'll go wake him up." she smiled as she headed up to the room and pulled on her bag and saw Zane.
"Zane, come on, we're sailing soon." she whispered  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:43 pm
Zane was startled from his sleep as he fell out of his bed and looked up to see Leanne standing over him as he pulled him up from the ground yawning and stretching.

As he headed into the next room and showered quickly and then dried himself off with his towel and then brushed his teeth and then got dressed and then put his shoes and bag on and recalled all his Pokemon to their Pokeballs and headed outside.

Zane helped Mr. Briney load up the boat and soon after some time had passed the 3 of them were ready to set sail across the ocean to Dewford Town.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:23 pm
As they sailed, the ocean breeze was blowing in Leanne's blue hair as she was reading on the contest.

A Coordinator needs a Contest Pass from a particular region to enter Contests there. Coordinators who win five Ribbons of a specific region are able to enter that region's Grand Festival. A Ribbon won from events such as the Wallace Cup can be used in any region. Also, Ribbons do not expire, and multiple years can be used to collect the five needed for the Grand Festival. However, after being used to enter a Grand Festival, the five cannot be used again. Winners of the Grand Festival earn the Ribbon Cup and become Top Coordinators.

"This is so interesting...." She whispered as Cyndaquil looked into the book as well. She was wondering where to get the pass at and as well what to do for the start of it.  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff