Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply The Photo Album [old events]
Sneaking Out Adventure 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tipsy tea

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:23 pm
User Image
Feeling excited ♪ ♫ ♩ Where hallway ♪ ♫ ♩ With people
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Ella blinks at the girl snapping pictures like a wild animal.
She looks at the girl being the victim of this crazy random paparazzi
"Im guessing you don't like being the center of attention?" Ella smiles.
Like all her emotions,its a cold smile.She didn't mean it,but you would have
to be good at observing to understand it

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
♪♫♩ OᴜᴛOғCᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ :::

text|||"talking"| | | 'thinking'  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:31 pm
【тsυкi】↗↗【11】↗↗【ƒairy ωren】

【ωho i'm ωiтh: peeps near the dorms】↗↗【hoω i ƒeeℓ: a little excited 】↗↗【ωhere i am: near dorms

User Image ↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

She smiled kindly at Bea and nodded.She's hyper... She better not get us caught... Tsuki's eyes watched for more people as she listened to Bea. "Nice to meet you too. We'll be waiting a little bit longer to see if anyone else shows, then I'll show the way." The girl put a little weight on her left leg and winced. She couldn't put much weight on it so she really had to rely on Dominic to help her. Tsuki didn't really like relying on people but since she was injured she'd have to learn to tolerate it. She leaned back against Dominic to keep the weight off of her bad leg and sighed. Damn... He really did do a number on my knee...

↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:43 pm
Dominic ӍoschellaϨophomoreѴolta

шhere I AmNear Dorms
шho I'm WithTsuki, Bea and Victoria
Ңow I FeelFlirtatious

User Image
↝With A Thousand Lies And A Good Disguise..

⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱

He rolled his eyes internally. He tended to dislike people who liked to think they knew everything about everyone. He'd. Already been annoyed by this girl at lunch but he'd made a silent pact with himself to try and befriend her. It wasn't her fault shed been taught to be observant, right? "So I assume that means you wont be telling me your actual name." He pouted yet again. "Tesoro, I'd hate to have to find out by my own means. That's just so much work."

..Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes, Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes↜

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victoria Penn Black Rose

Victoria flushed darker. What did he mean by that? She didn't know. Was he actually going to search her files? She'd always been taught by her dad never to give away her real name, because it could be traced to him, which could be traced to the Agency, which would be bad. Then again, he DID disappear off the face of the earth, so what hard could it- aaaaah, no, bad Vi! Thinking like that gets you in trouble! she scolded herself. She had already sworn to herself she wouldn't let anyone find out her name. Still... she managed a wry smile back. "It's a bit more worth it if you have to work for it, hm?" WHAT ARE YOU DOING VI ALERT ALERT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU-  

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Chayssi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image εɾïсh ṃøøɾε --~--ÿεαɾ 10 // "hαχ"

I don't need that kind of real thing;
it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich wandered over to where the majority of people were,outside of the dorms. He was slightly curious about what all the commotion was about, so he figured he may as well tag along to see what was going to happen. He recognized the screaming girl, Bea, Dominic from his dorm, and probably the back of a few other people's heads. He shrugged, and appeared beside Chiharu, Vicky and Dominic. "Hey, everyone." Erich greeted the group, somewhat casually.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I will survive and just stay alive;
I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:20 pm

шhere I AmNear Dorms
Ңow I FeelFlirtatious

User Image

He smirked, loving this side of the girl. "Tesoro.. That is usually said about love, si?" He grinned and winked at her, giving Erich a friendly nod as he turned to Chiharu. "Hello. You have been quiet, Tesoro. Why?"

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:41 pm

【ωho i'm ωiтh: peeps going on the adventure】↗↗【hoω i ƒeeℓ: a little excited 】↗↗【ωhere i am: near dorms

Tsuki smiled, hoping that was the last of them. She glanced at every one of them and spoke with a calm tone."Okay, I think everyone is here now. So, I decided that it's boring to stay inside the mansion all the time and thought we should sneak out. We're using the passageway right over here." She pointed towards the wall where there was a discolored brick and smirked. Tsuki looked at them, as if asking the people around her if they were still up to sneaking out. Her sapphire colored eyes were cold as she looked at every one of them."Now if any of you has cold feet this is your last chance to chicken out. If not, then we're going to have a fun night." She told them, the last sentence making her eyes light up with excitement.

Her Voice  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victoria Penn Black Rose

Victoria flushed darker and glanced curiously at the slightly geeky-looking boy that appeared beside her before finally remembering Bea still had a tight grip on her arms... and that she had been taking pictures... All the blood drained out of her face and she grabbed for Bea's phone, glancing at Tsuki with a raised eyebrow. She didn't say anything, just gave her a You must be joking look. She doubted that anyone other than her had come by force, and she gave in, figuring that it would be good for her to get out of the dorm for once, and she could hone her other skills. Then she focused back onto Bea's phone and to remove it from Bea's grasp and to delete whatever photos she took.  

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:26 pm

шhere I AmNear Dorms
Ңow I FeelFlirtatious

User Image

He grinned. The adrenaline already flowig. It'd been a while since he had some serious fun. He didn't know if they'd ever heard him curse but that was a phrase he'd learned from Kenny. He was excited. "I do not think anyone wants to leave."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:49 pm

【ωho i'm ωiтh: peeps near the dorms】↗↗【hoω i ƒeeℓ: a little excited 】↗↗【ωhere i am: near dorms

Tsuki looked at Dominic, surprised that he actually cussed. The girl looked at the wall."Dom, can you help me over to the wall so I can open the passageway?" She asked and smiled at the comment that no one wanted to leave. Tsuki looked at everyone once more and her smile widened to show a little bit of deviousness. Once she got over to the wall she pushed the discolored brick in, opening a door to the left of it. The passageway was dark and there was a torch so they could use a torch to navigate the old and dusty passage. The floor was made of stone, as were the walls and as far as someone could see in, it went straight into the darkness.

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image

ʙᴇᴀᴛʀιcᴇ 'ʙᴇᴀ' ᴡιʟʟιᴀᴍs~~~~ÿεαɾ 10 - 'ƒïɾεсɾαсќεɾ'

Theme - Braveheart

The weak and timid Braveheart
Is scared of getting hurt
Ah, you should laugh at it.

"Nice to meet ya, C.C! Yaaaay, Erich's here!"Bea gave the quiet girl a wide grin as she shoved her cellphone back into her bag. There was no way she was letting Vicky get near her phone, not after she had gotten some good pictures of her red face.

She waved happily in Erich's direction, a bit relieved to see another sophmore around. Bea was about to start talking to him when Tsuki asked anyone if they wanted to leave, a weird look in her eyes.

Well there was no way she was going to leave. Bea had only spent a day in the academy, but already she was longing to try get away from the 'watch your back' atmosphere.

Bea went strangely silent after this, wondering how Tsuki even knew where the brick was in the first place. Keeping the thought to herself she nudged her bag out of Vicky's reach, pouting at the other girl.

Embracing what little courage I have,
There's nothing to do but shutting my eyes and moving on
Ah, even if I know it's reckless.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image

Feeling ♪ ♫ ♩ Where ♪ ♫ ♩ With ♪♫ ♩ Wearing [

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Ella moves alittle in her spot,adjusting her guitar
She loves how everyone's ignoring her.In her mind she hasn't done anything wrong.She crosses her arms.Looking at everyone she sees

A Dark and unsocial girl,not liking giving her name,most likely taught that way?
A girl with a broken leg,who seems to be buddy buddy with everyone.
A tomboy who loves to take pictures and smile and
a flirtatious french guy who loves to be a polite Jerk.

Amavingly the best group of people shes ever hung out with...or more like
the only group of people she has hung around with.Ella was happy to not be alone as usual.Hey even being ignored is better then being alone.

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Tipsy tea

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:36 pm

шhere I AmNear Dorms
Ңow I FeelFlirtatious

User Image

He took Tsuki over to the passageway silently. He was going to try and befriend that girl. He never was a fan of second chances but truth be told she really hadnt done anything wrong. "Tesoro, I think we..uh..got off on the foot, as they say?" He smiled at her softly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image

Feeling happy ♪ ♫ ♩ Where hallway/tunnel ♪ ♫ ♩ With everyone sneaking out ♪♫ ♩ Wearing

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Ella turns her head back to the group and takes her foot of the wall
It take her a second to relive he was talking to her.She shakes her head
"No big deal..im not good at first impressions"More like blunt.
She gives a,what looks like an attempt smile
"I'm Ella Harrison..Or Sparks"

She gets a real chance to hear his accent and grins
"Your.. Italian i can hear?"
Ella was happy someone actually spoke to her.It feel like shes being avoided by everyone else.

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Tipsy tea

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Photo Album [old events]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items