Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☄Quidditch:Harry Potter
Nineteen Years Later, Adventure/Magic, Open [The Greathall] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lD r e a m s h i f t e rl

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:26 am
Mirabelle Norrington

Mirabelle giggled a bit as she took his hand and shook it gently. "Is being popular a bad thing?" Her attention then turned to the other girl for a few moments. "Hello Helda," she said, giving a brief nod and a smile. "Anyway," she said as she looked back at Harland, "I think I may have seen you in a few classes too." Mira reached across the table to grab a pear and took a bite, unsure of what else to say at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:54 pm
Helda "the Hellraiser" Zaphiel

Helda gave Mirabelle a smile. "Hello, Mira. Hope everything is alright with your "little problem" with Parkinson?" She had noticed the fourth year being messed with by the Slytherin prefect. The Hellraiser had delivered Daphne Parkinson a few Puking Pastilles and Fever Fudge straight from George Weasley himself, and she had been in the hospital wing for two days.  

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:18 pm
Twilit Eternity

User Image
Luna Shimizu
"The time goes and you forget everything."

Luna had been peacefully eating her food when she had seen the Slytherins pick on Harland. She then saw a girl who everyone always called 'the Hellraiser'. Luna really wasn't one for causing trouble, so she never really talked to Helda. Luna has seen Helda at a joke shop though, whenever Luna would go there to look at all the joke supplies and such. Luna saw that Harland had attracted quiet a crowd. 'Well, at least he won't be lonely . . .' Luna thought to herself as she smiled and turned back to her food. She had always had friends, but none that were as fun as a troublemaker. Luna dreamed of being a practical jokester, but her fist instinct was always to listen to the ones in charge, so she couldn't really stray . . . . But if she had a troublemaker as a friend . . . then she could live her dream through her friend, and her friend could tell her how it feels to mess with people. Luna started daydreaming as she ate her food.

"I passed through the sky of memories, I'll wait there."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:30 am
Mirabelle Norrington

After she swallowed her bite of pear, she gave a slight smile to Helda. "It's- well- I just deal with it..." Mirabelle glanced over at the Slytherin table, only to find the aforementioned grinning at her with malicious intent written on her expression. She sighed and turned her attention back to the two. "Maybe I ought to get going soon, I just got a new book to read- oh, but if you want to, we could go talk somewhere else," she added quickly, looking between the two of them and hoping she didn't make it seem like she wanted to ditch them. She was still uneasy about Helda, but she didn't want to be rude. Besides, maybe she wasn't so bad... although Mira certainly didn't want to get caught up in any of her stunts. She would be sure to excuse herself if something came up. "I'll wait here until you're done eating, or I'll just go if you have something else to do."  

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:37 am
User Image
Luna Shimizu

Luna finally made up her mind. She would go say hi to the three down her table, since she was in Ravenclaw as well. She finished her food and walked over, sitting next to Helda and some other dude she forgot the name of. Luna smiled politely to Helda. "Hello. I'm Luna, a second year here. I just wanted to meet the famous Hellraiser, although I'm not one for causing trouble like the group you're trying to start. Please do not presume I'm trying to hinder your efforts, I just wanted to say I admire your bravery. I don't think I have the guts to do what you do." Luna said, her hand out for Helda to shake. "I also apologize if I was interrupting a conversation." She looked at the other two, apologizing to them too. Luna really didn't want to make a bad first impression. She looked at Harland again and thought for a moment, then shook her head to clear it. 'He really seems to have attracted a crowd, I wonder why . . .' she thought to herself.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:52 am
Luna_Shimizu3100
User Image
Luna Shimizu

Luna finally made up her mind. She would go say hi to the three down her table, since she was in Ravenclaw as well. She finished her food and walked over, sitting next to Helda and some other dude she forgot the name of. Luna smiled politely to Helda. "Hello. I'm Luna, a second year here. I just wanted to meet the famous Hellraiser, although I'm not one for causing trouble like the group you're trying to start. Please do not presume I'm trying to hinder your efforts, I just wanted to say I admire your bravery. I don't think I have the guts to do what you do." Luna said, her hand out for Helda to shake. "I also apologize if I was interrupting a conversation." She looked at the other two, apologizing to them too. Luna really didn't want to make a bad first impression. She looked at Harland again and thought for a moment, then shook her head to clear it. "Excuse me, but do you know Ca'ungol, the Dragon Lord? I remember reading about him, and you seem to look a bit like him . . . is there a reason?" she asked, now curious.

((Eh-eh. No. Ca'ungol's supposed to be a myth, most people wouldn't even know he has a name or heard of him to begin with. Like the Chamber of Secrets, only he lived centuries before even the Hogwarts Founders. And I never thought Harland would look like him, honestly. If you'd like more information on the character and his cult, please ask me about it, preferably through PM. Harland's overall plot is already thought out, see.))  

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:28 pm
Luna_Shimizu3100

Helda glared back at Daphne, mouthing the words "Don't even think about it". The Slytherin prefect quickly turned back to her plate and commenced shoveling food down her throat. Helda smirked at the Slytherin table as she went back to the conversation. "There, Mira, that should keep Daph off your backside for a few days."

"Luna, I would not call it "causing trouble", per se. I have only landed in detention five times in my five years here at the school, and believe me, they were all most certainly worth it. I even work for Weasley Wizard Wheezes during the summers when I am not here," said Helda with a small hint of pride. "I do this for the benefit of my fellow classmates and teachers. I'm here to teach those little stuck-up, preppy, no-good b****es a lesson they shall never forget."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:11 pm
Captain Jan the Immortal

User Image
Luna Shimizu

Luna thought for a moment. "So . . . you're not really breaking the rules?" she asked curiously. Luna loved to learn new things. 'If it's not breaking rules . . . then maybe I could join in . . .' she thought to herself. She started going into a deep thinking mode, which meant that she'd be thinking for a while about this . . . Helda, what have you started?
( Sorry about how short it is, I'm kinda busy with too many things at once . . . )

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:21 am
Luna_Shimizu3100

"If I am not hurting anybody, technically, I'm not breaking any rules. I just pull some pranks, may they be minor, or every year I try to come up with this really good one. Usually it's the really good one that lands me in detention," she chuckled slightly. "And I do it discreetly, the teachers think that my nickname comes from being Chaser in Quidditch, so really only the students know what's really going on."  
☄Quidditch:Harry Potter

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff