Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Tropical Tiki Tunnel Couples Breeding Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grifferie

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:01 pm
ENTRY LINE Railee May (Pink Pandah Bear) x Fantome (GrnGriff/ tefla)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Railee May (Pink Pandah Bear)
User ImageUNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Fantome (GrnGriff/ tefla)
User ImageUNCERT

Co Ownership?: Tefla won't be getting a basket. Here. <3
Lifemate?: No
Link to Breeding Agreement: Here.

Teepees: Fanotme's stats are in teflas teepee
Throwbacks?: Sure
Link to previous Generations: N/A

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:32 pm
ENTRY LINE Vanya (LOLTERNATIVE) x Voodoo (Amirynth)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Vanya - Lolternative
User Image

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Voodoo - Amirynth
User Image

Co Ownership?: N/A
Lifemate?: Nope
Link to Breeding Agreement: [x]

Teepees: Rynth's Teepee, LOL's Teepee
Throwbacks?: Sure!

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Feathers yush! Kelpi not so much.
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No thanks

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind Volcano inspired mutations?: .. Not so much. But if you get inspired, go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Ocean inspired Mutations?: Sure!
~~~ Would you mind Beach/Reef inspired Mutations?: Yep~
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Plant inspired Mutations?: Yesyesyes
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Animal inspired Mutations?: Yesyesyesyes
~~~~~~Lizard tail/scales?: Nope.
~~~~~~(Tropical)Feline Tail/ears?: Sure!
~~~~~~Coral growths?: Sure!
~~~~~~Bird (wings)?: YES!
~~~~~~Otter tail/ears?: Nope. D:
~~~~~~Additional you'd like to see?: Feathers coloured differently to the parents? O VO Bird inspiration!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Anything evil-looking. Trading post items. No kelpis please. D:
Themes
~~~ Would you mind facial Tattoos?: Umm. As long as they're not huge, sure.
~~~ Would you mind Nose piercings?: Sure!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Dark/evil themes. No kelpies. >_<

Short Summary of their plotline: Vanya 'captures' Voodoo when he wanders into the harpy's territory by accident on his way to find Malis. (He never realizes how close he gets!) She draws him away from the river and keep him entertained for a while where he gets to mingle with the other males in the Flock before annoying her so much with his constant blather about Malis that she lets him 'escape' (aka: kicks him out of the Flock) He will not know that he left children in his wake until much much later when he finally traces his tracks back after finally meeting up with Malis.

What are their Parents Personalities?
Mother: To put it simply (cause her personality is loooooooooong), Vanya's vain in every sense of the word. Her vanity can sometimes get her in trouble with other mares, but for the most part she's pretty harmless. She's a very non-confrontational mare, always trying to solve arguments before they escalate. However, when threatened, she's more than happy to be confrontational. When it comes to her sisters, especially her daughters, she is fiercly loyal; regardless of their status or relationship with her.
She has a slight (read: huge) obsession with collecting beautiful things. Pets, trinkets.. men. The men she's collected are part of her harem and she looks after them all with kindness and loyalty.
Father: Voodoo is a quiet stallion with a thoughtful expression, who always seems a little off. That is until you get him talking, then it is hard to get him to stop. He is a little on the kooky side and has an odd sense of humor. He is quite stubborn and isn't the brightest tool in the shed and yet when he puts his mind to thinking he has moments of lightning brilliance. Voodoo came from the same village as Malis, his path crossing hers quite often. He once pursued for her hoof in mate-ship but one day she randomly disappeared. Out of sight, out of mind, he all but gave her up for lost until on day a young foal showed up who looked very familiar. All at once the memories flew back and he decided hunt down the prize he had coveted so many years ago.

Do the parents have professions?
Mother: Vanya's a dancer in the Flock and, when she isn't performing or training, she also crafts jewelry for her sisters. As dancing is a huge part of Harpy culture (all females are given dance training as soon as they can walk), Vanya is highly regarded in her skill and dedication. She takes everything associated with dance seriously and does her best at all times.
Father: Leading the Horde and trying to impress Malis. The Horde is a small group of soquili who were gathered together by Voodoo after he heard Malis was now the leader of a rather influential herd of her own. His goal is to impress her with his 'leadership skills' so that he may mate her and take his rightful place. This is something that would -never- happen but in his own dream world he is already the love of her life she just doesn't know it yet! The Horde does not have any stacked territory though their base was in the jungles to the west. Currently the small band wanders from place to place as Voodoo tries to track Malis down.

Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance: Tusks and Claws. - When Vanya and Voodoo first meet (unfinished)

What is their family dynamics? The children will, for the most part, be raised by Vanya. If Voodoo stays in the Flock, he will have a part in raising the children the same way Taarab did with Vanya's first batch. The children will be around many harpies within the Flock (and I'd like to list them all but.. <_< XD)
For the most part; the following will be interacting with the children the most:

Vanmoriel, Vaniania, Vanwyn; Three older sisters of the foals; they will dote on their siblings and do anything to protect them. The Vanya family is quite close knit and so they will ALWAYS have a relationship with each other and will ALWAYS be there for one another.
Taarab, Astraeus, Hadyn Star, Eryi; Members of Vanya's harem, they will most likely have many interactions with the foals. They won't live together until the foals are a little older as Vanya will want more room in her home and time to bond with her children alone. However, when she wishes it, the males will be welcomed back and will be a part of the foals' lives, even if not a major part.
Risuleri; Vanya's best friend, this mare will be like an aunt to the foals and will be involved in their lives as much as their siblings will. Vanya trusts this mare with her life and would entrust the same with her children.
The Flock: The children will have many other interactions with members of the Flock depending on what paths they choose; roles, relationships, etc'.

Traditions: Vanya doesn't have many family traditions, besides a naming tradition (that being, all names start with Van). However, the Flock has a few different traditions. Any mares who capture stallions and bring them to the Flock for breeding stock receive a trophy from that stallion. This could be a lock of hair, a feather or a posession of the stallion's.

Festivals are quite common in the Flock, too; any excuse to dance is greatly appreciated. In a single year, the Harpies hold 7 official Festivals; that being festivals that happen on a yearly basis. Other festivals/celebrations may be held in the event of a great victory, the strengthening of the Flock, a competition for mares or a parade for stallions.

Herd/Family culture:
As a member of the Flock, there are certain things that the foals born from her are required to participate in. While it's taken Vanya sometime to accept some of these traditions (mostly because of past experiences), all her children have partaken in the practices of the Flock.
Females are taught the ways of the Flock from a young age. While most foals are raised by nannies, Vanya chooses to raise her children herself and only sends them to the nannies if she has other duties to partake in or if they have classes they must attend.
When old enough, females choose a job and join the ranks of the harpies.

Males are kept seperate from females and are simply taught that women are to be respected and they're simply there because they're useless without the females. Despite holding no rank, most males in the Flock are treated well. When they come of age, a select few may be lucky enough to be selected by a female for breeding or company.

The village of Yojamba, where Voodoo is from, is one of many small villages/herds that are scattered within the jungles of the South Americas. There are different breeds of Trolls (Mind has a cerynei-troll while all of mine are regs) and I'm counting them as like the different tribes in WoW. Malis is specifically a Zandalar troll in WoW which were the original trolls before the Gurubashi and the Amani evolved from them (Another reason why mine are traditionally regulars)

Culturally, they are similar to the WoW trolls. They are a warrior-based race with a strong tie to the spirit realms. They are a matriarchy though many villages are ran by a joint male and female or a tribe of elders. Spiritual leaders are just as important as war-time leaders. The trolls are naturally territorial so there is often little scuffles between the nearby villages but any mini-battles are fought with honor and respect, there are enough dangers within the jungles to not have unnecessary deaths.

Each foal goes on a spirit quest, or small journey to find themselves and decides what their path in life will be. Often, there is an adult close by to check on them and make sure nothing terrible happens, but the adolescent is left to their own devices. Often villages will foster out to different villages so that there is no inbreeding of families as they can get rather large. Trolls traditionally mate for life though there is sometimes exceptions to the rule though they are looked down upon by some elders. While it is common for adults to spend their whole lives specializing in a certain path there are a few who become more of a 'jack-of-all-trades' and they are usually the ones who will travel from village to village spreading information and announcements.

Religious Beliefs: Harpies hold the belief that they are descendants from the Angeni of Birds of Prey and a grounded stallion. They're the result of punishment; the Great Spirits punishing the mare for abandoning her duties to be with a stallion.

Some harpies believe their 'Mother' is still alive, given the almost immortal status of Angenis and this is who most turn to when in danger or simply needing guidance.

The Jubilee Call is a festival held for the Great Mother on the last day of Winter. This was said to be the day she left her children, the first Harpies and went back to her heavenly home. The harpies dance and sing thanks to the mother for a good year.  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:47 pm
Quote:
Entry Line: Melusine (Teh Roarie) x Pushmataha (DemeterJade)

Image of mother:
User Image

Image of father:
User Image

Unedited?: Yes
Low Luck?: No
Lifemate? Yes
Co Ownership?:n/a
Teepees: Teh Roarie
DemeterJade

Throwbacks?:Yes
Link to previous Generations:
Sine: Mom, Dad
Push: Mom, Dad
Link to Breeding Agreement: here

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Yes

Mutations

~~~ Would you mind Volcano inspired mutations?: Yes I would mind.
~~~ Would you mind Ocean inspired Mutations?: No I would not mind.
~~~ Would you mind Beach/Reef inspired Mutations?: No I would not mind.
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Plant inspired Mutations?: Yes I would mind.
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Animal inspired Mutations?: No I would not mind.
~~~~~~Lizard tail/scales?: Yes I would mind.
~~~~~~(Tropical)Feline Tail/ears?: No I would not mind.
~~~~~~Coral growths?: No I would not mind.
~~~~~~Bird (wings)?: Yes I would mind.
~~~~~~Otter tail/ears?: Yes I would mind.
~~~~~~Additional you'd like to see/want to avoid?: n/a
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: n/a

Themes
~~~ Would you mind facial Tattoos?: No I would not mind.
~~~ Would you mind Nose piercings?: No I would not mind.

Quote:
Entry Line: Ruby Lotus (Teh Roarie & DragonBreath1989) x Abasambo (Teh Roarie)

Image of mother:
User Image

Image of father:
User Image

Unedited?: No
Low Luck?: No
Lifemate? No
Co Ownership?: We will bot get a basket. An extra is for me to distrubute.
Teepees: Teh Roarie
Throwbacks?: No
Link to previous Generations: n/a
Link to Breeding Agreement: Here

Mutations

~~~ Would you mind Volcano inspired mutations?: Yes I would mind.
~~~ Would you mind Ocean inspired Mutations?: No I would not mind.
~~~ Would you mind Beach/Reef inspired Mutations?: No I would not mind.
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Plant inspired Mutations?: Yes I would mind.
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Animal inspired Mutations?: No I would not mind.
~~~~~~Lizard tail/scales?: Yes I would mind.
~~~~~~(Tropical)Feline Tail/ears?: No I would not mind.
~~~~~~Coral growths?: No I would not mind.
~~~~~~Bird (wings)?: No I would not mind.
~~~~~~Otter tail/ears?: No I would not mind.
~~~~~~Additional you'd like to see/want to avoid?: n/a

Themes
~~~ Would you mind facial Tattoos?: No I would not mind.
~~~ Would you mind Nose piercings?: No I would not mind.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:03 am
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Makutu/Junglerunner.
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Mr.Branson/Pepzilla (aka King)
User Image
Low Luck?: No.
Teepees: King and Jungle
RPed couple?: No.
Throwbacks?: Yes.
Mr Branson:
Mother.
Father.
Brother.
Lifemate?: No.

~~~ Tentacles, Yes 8V:

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Olearius/Junglerunner
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Recovery/ Darkmoon Dancer
User Image
Low Luck?: N/A
Teepees:
Junglerunner's: [x]
Darkmoon Dancer's:[x]
RPed couple?: N/A
Throwbacks?: Yes
Olearius:
Father.
Mother.

Recovery:
Father.
Mother.
Grandfather.
Grandmother.
Great grandfather!
Great grandmother.
Great great grandfather.
Great great grandmother.

Lifemate?: Yes.

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Yes.

~~~ Tentacles, No 8V:

junglerunner

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:55 am
ENTRY LINE Plumeria (yoko lorako) x Memnon (~Masamune~)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Plumeria, owned by yoko lorako
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Memnon, owned by ~Masamune~
User ImageUNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: Click Here (7th and 8th Posts)

Teepees: Click Here (yoko lorako's Teepee)
Plumeria's Family
Mother / Father
Memnon's Family
Mother / Father
Materal Grandmother / Materal Grandfather
Paternal Grandmother / Paternal Grandfather
Maternal Great Grandmother / Maternal Great Grandfather
Paternal Great Grandmother (On Paternal Grandmother's side) / Paternal Great Grandfather (On Paternal Grandmother's side)
Paternal Great Grandmother (On Paternal Grandfather's side) / Paternal Great Grandfather (On Paternal Grandfather's side)

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Feathers are fine, but we would prefer not to get any Kelpi/Nixie elements.
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: :< No thank you.

Mutations

~~~ Would you mind Volcano inspired mutations?: Yes, we would mind
~~~ Would you mind Ocean inspired Mutations?: Yes, we would mind
~~~ Would you mind Beach/Reef inspired Mutations?: No, we wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Plant inspired Mutations?: No, we wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Animal inspired Mutations?: Yes, we would mind
~~~~~~Lizard tail/scales?: Yes, we would mind
~~~~~~(Tropical)Feline Tail/ears?: Yes, we would mind
~~~~~~Coral growths?: Yes, we would mind
~~~~~~Bird (wings)?: Yes, we would mind
~~~~~~Otter tail/ears?: Yes, we would mind
~~~~~~Additional you'd like to see/want to avoid?: The tropical flowers thing would be really nice. We generally want to avoid anything that's going to make the foal look odd when compared to the parents.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: XP; I think you covered everything we wouldn't want to get.

Themes
~~~ Would you mind facial Tattoos?: Yes, we would mind
~~~ Would you mind Nose piercings?: Yes, we would mind
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Colours that would clash that are NOT in the throwbacks. Colours that don't clash but are not in throwbacks are fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ENTRY LINE Fallon (yoko lorako) x Disuto (~Masamune~)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Fallon, owned by yoko lorako
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Disuto, owned by ~Masamune~
User ImageUNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: Click Here (10th and 12th Posts)

Teepees: Click Here (yoko lorako's Teepee)
Disuto's Family
Mother / Father
Paternal Grandmother / Paternal Grandfather

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Feathers are fine, but we would prefer not to get any Kelpi/Nixie elements.
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: :< No thank you.

Mutations

~~~ Would you mind Beach/Reef inspired Mutations?: Yes, we would mind
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Animal inspired Mutations?: Yes, we would mind
~~~~~~(Tropical)Feline Tail/ears?: Yes, we would mind
~~~~~~Bird (wings)?: Yes, we would mind
~~~~~~Additional you'd like to see/want to avoid?: The tropical flowers thing would be really nice. We generally want to avoid anything that's going to make the foal look odd when compared to the parents.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: XP; I think you covered everything we wouldn't want to get.

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Nose piercings?: Yes, we would mind
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: I think you covered everything.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:13 am
ENTRY LINESerra (xNephilim Queen) x Orpheo (Lunarflowermaiden)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Serra (xNephilim Queen)
User Image [Uncert] [Uncert without wings to show her markings]
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Orpheo (Lunarflowermaiden)
User Image [Uncert]

Link to Breeding Agreement:

Teepees: Lunarflowermaiden (xNephilim Queen does not have a teepee)

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them:
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes.  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:55 am
ENTRY LINE Rajiv (Tekkianna & DeeJaye) x Quynh (JadedTiger22)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Rajiv (Tekkianna & DeeJaye)
User Image [Uncert]
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Quynh (JadedTiger22)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [Uncert]

Co Ownership?: Dark-Jagan (DeeJaye) - Agreement
Link to Breeding Agreement: xXx

Teepees: xXx
Link to previous Generations: Q's Ma Q's Pa ---- Q's Mammy Q's Pappy

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Yes to Kelpi and Feather elements
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No thank you

*Worry Wart List items sound like a dream come true to this couple. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:45 am
ENTRY LINE Omen Dragonkin (Andranis) x Santaro (ShadowsCursed)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Omen Dragonkin/Andranis)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Santaro/ShadowsCursed)
User ImageUNCERT

Co Ownership?: None
Link to Breeding Agreement: Breed agreement

Teepees: Andranis' teepee - Shadows didn't provide me with one, I'm afraid!
Link to previous Generations: Omen's mother
Omen's father

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:18 am
ENTRY LINE Kaelyn (Huroggmeten) x Zamir [Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX (Lonewolf_Eyes) and Candle Wick Ghost (_-Cheeky_Chobit-_)]

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Kaelyn (Huroggmeten)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Zamir [Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX (formerly Lonewolf_Eyes) and Candle Wick Ghost (formerly _-Cheeky_Chobit-_)]
User ImageUNCERT

Co Ownership?: Yes, for Zamir. Cheeky/Candle Wick Ghost will not be receiving a basket from the first breeding: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2643386&page=69
Lifemate?: Yes. heart
Link to Breeding Agreement: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=177&t=11630811#230718273

Teepees:
For Kaelyn: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8654653
For Zamir: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12347781
Mother
Father
Grandmother
Grandfather
Great Grandfather
Great Grandmother
Great Great Grandmother
Great Great Grandmother

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:24 am
ENTRY LINE Cyllene (Phail Ninja) x Sun Chaser (Deadly Nonchalance)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Cyllene (Phail Ninja)
User Image [UNCERT]
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Sun Chaser (Deadly Nonchalance)
User Image [UNCERT]

Lifemate?: Nope ;D
Link to Breeding Agreement: Clicky XD

Teepees: Deadly's and mine
Throwbacks?: Go for it!
Link to previous Generations: Both are gen 1 x3

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: HECK YES.
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: YES PLEASE, GIVE ME ALL THE TENTACLES 8D

Short Summary of their plotline: A bored stallion, used to freshwater, decides to go out looking for adventure in unknown waters. There, he meets Cyllene, a cheeky, lively, attractive girl, who shows him some fun in the salt waters around the coral reef.

What are their Parents Personalities?
Mother: This young Soq has known nothing but fun and joy all her life. She's incredibly curious, loves to have a good time and has a strange affliction with shiny things. She does, however, have a severe attitude problem. Not only does she enjoy teasing others, but she believes herself to be better than others in all respects. She is faster, more agile, better looking (in her mind at least). She tends to be harsher around females and dull-coloured males, but takes on a more flirtacious manner around the nicer-looking ones. She is nicer when you break through her tough better-than-you outer shell, but few ever do.
Father: Fearless (This is all it says in his teepee xD)

Do the parents have professions?
Mother: Treasure hunter extroardinaire (this is her job within her herd, as well as a hobby)!
Father: None, as far as I'm aware

Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance: [RP] - Their parents meeting (not a full RP, I forgot to reply, herpderpderp >_< I'mma get to it soon.)

What is their family dynamics? Their mother will be raising them (badly). She'll probably think they are like toys at first, and will drag them around and make them play games and hunt for treasure. In a way, she'll be that fun mum everyone wants, but her children will probably grow up very free spirited and undisciplined. They will meet whomever they want, have no curfew and probably constantly get lost among the coral (she'll find them again eventually). Having no other family, Cyllene will have no one else to depend on with help raising them, and Sun Chaser, the father, will not know of their existence.

Traditions: Play time. This will be a key factor in their growing up. Cyllene supposes she'll probably have to make feeding them a tradition too...
Herd/Family culture: Cyllene doesn't live with the main herd, who are mostly land-species. But she does get called out on assignments to go treasure hunting, either deep in perilous areas of the ocean, or taken along in a water-filled pouch for the land-based expeditions. But treasure and fun are everything to Cyllene, so she will instill this belief into her children (or try to).
Religious Beliefs: Who needs religion when you can live your life however you want and be completely free in the water? 8D

ENTRY LINE Jiayi (Dulcea) x Edan (Phail Ninja)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Jiayi (Dulcea)
User Image [Uncert]
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Edan (Phail Ninja)
User Image [Uncert]

Lifemate?: Nope

Teepees: Dulcea and Phail Ninja
Throwbacks?: Go for it
Link to previous Generations: Both are gen 1 ;D

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: YES :<
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: GIVE ME ALL THE TENTACLES, PLZ. (YES YES YES)  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:52 am
ENTRY LINE Arianna (Moxxiie) x Addiction (`Swirly)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Arianna/Moxxiie)
User Image UNCERT
Unmasked UNMASKED UNCERT
(colorists' discretion as to which version to use, but if the mask is passed on, please let us have a masked and unmasked version of the offspring if that's possible)
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Addiction/`Swirly)
User ImageUNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a
Lifemate?: n/a
Link to Breeding Agreement: Link

Teepees: `Swirly's Teepee Moxxiie's Teepee
Link to previous Generations: n/a

Mutations

~~~ Would you mind Beach/Reef inspired Mutations?: Yes, we would mind
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Animal inspired Mutations?: No, we wouldn't mind
~~~~~~(Tropical)Feline Tail/ears?: No, we wouldn't mind
~~~~~~Bird (wings)?: No, we wouldn't mind
~~~~~~Additional you'd like to see/want to avoid?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Nose piercings?: No, we wouldn't mind
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: (bright colors, etc) The brighter the better (RAINBOW!)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:42 am
ENTRY LINE Rondel Forte Amachi (Lady Argentum Draconis) x Crescendo (Mameha Otome)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Rondel Forte Amachi; Lady Argentum Draconis
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Crescendo; Mameha Otome
User ImageUNCERT

Lifemate?: Yes

Teepees: Mameha - Arge
Crescendo - Mother ; Father
Rondel - Mother ; Father

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Sure
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Sure?

Mutations

~~~ Would you mind Volcano inspired mutations?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Ocean inspired Mutations?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Beach/Reef inspired Mutations?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Plant inspired Mutations?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Animal inspired Mutations?: Sure
~~~~~~Lizard tail/scales?: No tail, scales okay
~~~~~~(Tropical)Feline Tail/ears?: Nein
~~~~~~Coral growths?: Sure
~~~~~~Bird (wings)?: Sure
~~~~~~Otter tail/ears?: Nein
~~~~~~Additional you'd like to see/want to avoid?: N/A
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A

Themes
~~~ Would you mind facial Tattoos?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Nose piercings?: Do not want please
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No piercings outside of ears

===

ENTRY LINE Ting Tang (icy serenade) x Naj'entus (Mameha Otome)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Ting Tang; icy serenade
User Image UNCERT UNCERT #2
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Naj'entus; Mameha Otome
User ImageUNCERT

Lifemate?: Yes

Teepees: Mameha - Icy
Naj'entus
Grandmother - Grandfather
Mother - Father

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Sure
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Sure

Mutations

~~~ Would you mind Volcano inspired mutations?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Ocean inspired Mutations?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Beach/Reef inspired Mutations?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Plant inspired Mutations?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Animal inspired Mutations?: Sure
~~~~~~Lizard tail/scales?: Sure
~~~~~~(Tropical)Feline Tail/ears?: Nein
~~~~~~Bird (wings)?: Sure?
~~~~~~Otter tail/ears?: Nein
~~~~~~Additional you'd like to see/want to avoid?: Too much fur, more scalies

Themes
~~~ Would you mind facial Tattoos?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Nose piercings?: Sure

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:01 am
ENTRY LINE Yunai (AlexiaSilver) x Kino (Sabin Duvert)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Yunai/AlexiaSilver)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Kino/Sabin Duvert)
User ImageUNCERT

Lifemate?: Not yet.

Teepees: Sabin Alexia
Iris

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Feather elements are okay, no keplie/nixie. (If possible, no unedited trading post items. If they end up with a mask, could we also get a maskless version please)
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Nope.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:24 am
ENTRY LINE Merciette (`raze) x Deidren (Nisshou H)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Merciette (`raze)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Deidren (Nisshou H)
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Nisshou’s
Raze’s
Throwbacks?: No thanks

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Feather yes, kelpi no

Mutations

~~~ Would you mind Volcano inspired mutations?: Don't mind
~~~ Would you mind Ocean inspired Mutations?: Don't mind
~~~ Would you mind Beach/Reef inspired Mutations?: Don't mind
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Plant inspired Mutations?: Nope, don't mind
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Animal inspired Mutations?: Go for it~
~~~~~~Lizard tail/scales?: No thanks
~~~~~~(Tropical)Feline Tail/ears?: Hell yes
~~~~~~Coral growths?: Okay
~~~~~~Bird (wings)?: Yus yus yus
~~~~~~Otter tail/ears?: Sure
~~~~~~Additional you'd like to see/want to avoid?: Nothing else coming to mind, but anything bird like would be really good for them with Merci being a tree swallow and all.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Draft/warhorse lines, bald ponies, weird facial/chest hair, dreadlocks

Themes
~~~ Would you mind facial Tattoos?: Face markings are a go
~~~ Would you mind Nose piercings?: Yes, none of these
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Nothing too bright, no lip piercings either

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENTRY LINE Etoile (Nisshou H) x Farren (Nisshou H)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Etoile (Nisshou H)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Farren (Nisshou H)
User ImageUNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A, both mine

Teepees: Here
Throwbacks?: No thank you

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Feathers yes, kelpi okay

Mutations

~~~ Would you mind Volcano inspired mutations?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind Ocean inspired Mutations?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind Beach/Reef inspired Mutations?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Plant inspired Mutations?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Animal inspired Mutations?: Definitely go for it
~~~~~~Lizard tail/scales?: Okay
~~~~~~(Tropical)Feline Tail/ears?: Yes yes yes!
~~~~~~Bird (wings)?: Yes~
~~~~~~Otter tail/ears?: Okay
~~~~~~Additional you'd like to see/want to avoid?: Nothing comes to mind
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Draft/warhorse lines, bald ponies, weird facial/chest hair, dreadlocks

Themes
~~~ Would you mind facial Tattoos?: Have fun
~~~ Would you mind Nose piercings?: None of these
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Nothing's coming to mind here either.  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:39 am
ENTRY LINE Raisa (Subobo) x Stitches (EchoLimaFoxtrot)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Raisa (Subobo)
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Stitches (EchoLimaFoxtrot)
User Image

Co Ownership?: NA
Link to Breeding Agreement: [Link]

Teepees: [ELF]
Link to previous Generations:Raisa: (two) x & x | (one) x & x

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No, please  
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces