Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Classroom floor two [class] - culture&assimulation, protection&enforcement
[RP] The P&E Barn/classroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victoria Penn Black Rose

Victoria groaned inwardly as she leaned against a wall and facepalmed. "Greaaaaaat..." She stared at the two people sparring. Evidently it seemed that the girl was beating the crap out of the boy, which was always appreciated, but she could not believe she had to share a dorm with this ball of hyperactivity. Ugh, she probably has stuffed animals or something... she shook her head and ignored the redheaded guy who had probably yelled at them earlier. The fight was mildly entertaining to watch, and she needed to pretend to be somewhere before cracking down on that firewall anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:47 pm
kαnє єαstσn // чєαr 11 // "αchíllєs"
whєrє í αm: The P&E Barn
whσ í'm wíth: Tsuki and Rory
hσw í fєєl: N/A

You can sound the alarm,
You can call out your guards,
You can fence in your yard,
You can pull all the cards..

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
He felt the hard hit to the spot just under his ribcage, forcing him to exhale as he sunk to his knees. She might have been a bit faster than him, but the element of surprise and his strength were on his side. He couldn't think. The voice in the back of his head was heavily muddled as his right hand shot out to grip the outside of her knee, his left balled into a fist to punch said knee on the inside.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image

ʙᴇᴀᴛʀιcᴇ 'ʙᴇᴀ' ᴡιʟʟιᴀᴍs~~~~ÿεαɾ 10 - 'ƒïɾεсɾαсќεɾ'

Theme - Braveheart

The weak and timid Braveheart
Is scared of getting hurt
Ah, you should laugh at it.

"Great? Ooooh, don't tell me you're a tenth year too?! YAY!"Bea fist pumped happily, only half paying attention to the duel now. She hadn't heard Rory yell at them, too busy sobbing over Vicki's name to hear him. Swinging her feet in excitement, a giddy grin grew on her face.

"I have someone to share the dorms with~ It'll be so much fun, too! We can go visit the 10th grade guys and make friends with them, too."Bea nodded excitedly as she planned things for the two of them to do in her head. They'd be best friends in no time~!

Bea was also sort of relieved that she would have someone else other than her and her army of stuffed plushies, as well. Mr. Wigglekins was not the greater protector against invaders, even if he was an adorable snail with an almost-creepy smile.

Embracing what little courage I have,
There's nothing to do but shutting my eyes and moving on
Ah, even if I know it's reckless.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:08 pm
тsuki

User Image She smirked and it faded as he grabbed the outside of her knee. Tsuki's eyes filled with surprise as she tried to pull away. The small girl was trying to hide the fear that was coming into her eyes as she saw his fist shoot towards her knee. "Yamero!*" She screeched. Hoping that he would stop if she screamed she had done it. The sapphire eyes wide with fear.

Her Voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Translation= Stop

Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory growled in frustration that he had been distracted by the girls outside. He pulled out a remote of some sort and pointed it at Kane. The redhead didn't press a button just yet, he was waiting to see if Tsuki's high pitched screech would stop him, if not Kane would be electrocuted by his psychotic best friend. I hope that her screaming will help... It's not something I would like to hear again... He thought with worry.  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:11 pm
Victoria Penn Black Rose

"...I am NOT going over to the Blackthorne Boy's dorms," Victoria hissed, starting to get annoyed. Instead she tried focusing on the guy who was getting his a** kicked. She tried shutting out the annoying girl who was jabbering away in her ear. She always tried shutting things out when she just didn't want to deal, but this probably wasn't going to work on this hyperactive girl. "I don't want to. At all. Go by yourself."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:16 pm
hσw í fєєl: N/A

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
He heard something high pitched, the noise from the girls outside but none of the words registered. But something in the back of his mind forced the hand to pack less of a punch and, in his attempt to stop himself, he gripped the back of the girl's knee a bit too tightly, which would probably cause her knee to be sprained for a week or so. His hand connected with her knee hard, but only hard enough to cause a slight fracture which would mostly feel more sore than actually fractured.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image

Theme - Braveheart

Bea blinked, eager expression melting away for a startled one before tears began to fill her eyes again. Being the dense girl she was, Bea couldn't understand at all why Vicky wouldn't want to go. They could become friends with the guys, after all! It would be fun, right?

Suddenly, the tears that threatened to spill out of Bea's eyes disappeared. Instead a happy smile crossed her face and she nodded at Vicky, legs swinging in time.
"Okay!"

She nodded in agreement and turned away from Vicky, instead choosing to dig through her bag for items. Oblivious to any suspicious looks she might have gotten from the much more serious girl, she made a small 'aha' sound before pulling out a book.

The cover read 'How to Kidnap Someone 101', and Bea hummed an innocent tune as she turned open to the page she had bookmarked. She had lost most interest in the spar when she noticed it was rather one-sided, so didn't bother looking up when the girl screamed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:23 pm
тsuki

User Image She screeched again but no words came out. Tsuki was utterly surprised that he actually hurt her. Her eyes closed tightly as she tried to hold another scream in when his hand hit her knee. "Yamero Kane! Yamero!" The girl said frantically. Tsuki opened her eyes to reveal tears in them as she tried to pull away from him. What is he? She thought through her panic.

Her Voice

Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory noticed that her screech was of pain and he pressed a button, sending a signal for Kane's bracelet to shock him. The shock would be a much higher voltage from what a psycho ward would use to try to get Kane back to his senses. His emerald eyes were cold as he looked at his best friend.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:31 pm
hσw í fєєl: In Pain/Upset

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
He gritted his teeth at the feel of the shock, both of his hands holding him up as he tried to keep from collapsing on the floor. His eyes clenched shut and then re-opened, the emotion and feeling flooding back into his hazel eyes. He turned to glare at Rory. He stood with his right hand wrapped around his should and took a deep breath. His hip bone, his left wrist and his head hurt. Feels like I got hit by a ******** Mack truck. What the hell hap-- He froze as he caught sight of Tsuki's slightly battered body, his eyes windening a bit when he saw her own eyes filled with tears. "Ts..Tsuki. I'm sorry. I-I didn't.." He swallowed thickly, his eyes a bit glossy as he turned away from the two of them, quickly sprinting out of the barn.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:36 pm
Victoria Penn Black Rose

She gave the other girl an odd glance, especially at her book and her reaction, and then turned her attention back to the fight. Raising an eyebrow as the guy started acting strangely, she glanced over to the redhead to see him pointing some kind of remove at him. This annoyed her. It seemed like cheating somehow. "That's not very sportsman-y," she called over, startling herself. WHY DID I DO THAT-  

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm
тsuki

User Image She shook a little, seeing how badly he had been shocked by Rory. A tear had fallen when he looked at her. Even though she was scared she didn't want him to leave. "KANE!" Tsuki called out. She then looked at Rory and spoke seriously. "If I can't walk you'd better carry me to where he is." Tsuki said to him and went to stand up. Her balance was shaky and she was favoring her right side over her left, a little too much. She tried to walk and cursed in Japanese.

Her Voice

Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory watched his friend go and went to follow until Tsuki spoke to him. "Of course." He replied and watched to see if she could walk. Rory noticed the other black haired girl and sighed. "It was something they agreed to with me as the ref." He replied hastily. The ginger was too impatient as he watched her try to walk. When she cursed he picked her up and held her bridal style. Rory ran out of the barn after his best friend. You'd better be somewhere I can find you Kane. He thought bitterly as he ran to catch up with him.

His Voice  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:48 pm
User Image

Theme - Braveheart

"Wo-"

Bea stepped back, dropping her book as a boy ran past her, followed by another boy carrying a girl. Ooh, drama llama. ...She should've brought her llama plushie! Mr. Classyhat loved watching soap operas, she'd have to tell him all about this one. Even if she hadn't been paying attention at all.

"Oh, did he lose?"She wondered out loud, blinking a little as she picked up her book again.

"...HEY, YOU!" Bea yelled, suddenly getting up with her bag and book. There was no way she was letting those two go like that! She had a llama with a tophat and monacle to tell a soap opera about, and darnit she would tell it well!

Leaving Vicki alone without another word, she ran after the group with incredible speed.

(( Exit to breakfast? cool ))

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:58 pm
hσw í fєєl: In Pain/Upset

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
He heard her call but he needed to leave. He couldn't keep looking at her when she'd been hurt. By him, no less. He sprinted to his and Rory's dorm.

[[Exit To Blackthorn Dorms 11-12th Grade]]
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:04 pm
Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory followed where he thought Kane would be, still holding Tsuki. He looked down to see she closed her eyes. Must be trying to think...

His Voice

тsuki

User Image Tsuki had closed her eyes to think. He's strong... What is he? He's not normal... But I'm still attracted to him... Why? He hurt me and I still want to be around him... What's wrong with me? She thought, trying to figure out why she even cared about him at the moment.

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:09 pm
Victoria Penn Black Rose

Victoria blinked at Bea's sudden outburst, but as long as whatever was occupying her small mind wasn't her, she was fine with it. Figuring there wasn't anything else that was going to happen, she pushed herself off the wall and strolled out.

(//exits)  
Classroom floor two [class] - culture&assimulation, protection&enforcement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces