Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply Ninja Toybox
Introductions: New Peeps and the Rest Come Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  Hello
  Goodbye
View Results

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:03 pm
Meister Ratte

Hai there ^^ It's nice to see you here Meister! I can honestly say I know very little about the books and movies (aside from the DC sort...LOVED WONDER WOMAN) but the books made me think of the Iron Druid Chronicles...which shall now become and Rp. Lol. Anywho, nice to meet you ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:30 am
Oh hello there~

I'm Dreamshifter, Dream, or DS! Oooorrr maybe even some other names if we get to know each other better! .O.

Let's see, now let me tell you a little bit about myself...

I'm really very odd, even if I don't show it all the time. I'm not sure how many people actually know the depth of my strangeness, ahaha~ I'm really open-minded, so you can talk to me about pretty much everything, even the awkward stuff. I've got a grand curiosity, and an awful memory. Oh, and if you're not a b***h to me, I have no reason to be a b***h to you~ :3

ANYWAY~!

Music is my life, heart, and soul ♥ I keep trying to convince myself to get over stage fright, and it has been a very difficult road, but eventually, one day maybe, I might actually get over it and might be able to go further with music, wooo! I love almost everything, and even for the genres I don't dig so much, I find exceptions. Some of my favorite bands include: Sister Crayon, Machinae Supremacy, Dishwalla, Duncan Sheik, Coldplay, Benassi Bros, Daft Punk, and RuPaul. Oh yes, and Vocaloid is amazing ♥

I love video games! RPGs are my favorite. Among my most favorites are Persona 3 & 4 [Shin Megami Tensei in general is wicked awesome], BioShock 1 & 2, and Pokemon.

TV time! Among my favorites are: Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Durarara!!, Last Exile, Card Captor Sakura, Wolf's Rain, Burn Notice, Psych, Covert Affairs, Necessary Roughness, Modern Family, and MLP:FiM [for those who like this too, Brohoof! /) and for those who don't... haters gonna hate~]. Oh, and some of my favorite movies are The King's Speech, I, Robot, Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, Rush Hour, Chicago, X-Men, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, and Miyazaki films in general.

Books, books, hm... I don't read as much as I used to because my attention span has become shorter over the years, but when I used to read more, I enjoyed Half-Human [one of my most favorite books!], The Temeraire series, Harry Potter series, Firekeeper series, Inheritance cycle, xxxHOLiC, Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Chobits, Card Captor Sakura [I like CLAMP, can you tell? xD], Fullmetal Alchemist, +Anima, and Jing King of Bandits.

Huuuummm... now time for likes in general [I wonder if you're even still reading this... xD]. Favorite colors are blue and silver. I love beautiful, cute, and unique things. I'm a sucker for cameos [or jewelry in general, haha], and I love Victorian & steampunk styled things. I love fantasy, sci-fi, comedy [Gabriel Iglesias- FLUFFY!], and action genres! LITERACY; it's very important to me! And of course, I love to roleplay!

I've said a lot of things here, but if you're still curious, feel free to ask me anything!

lD r e a m s h i f t e rl

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:14 pm
Twilit Eternity
Madam Exorcist

Hullo Exo! YAYS! Vampire Diaries fan! We need to dos an RP! lol, but if you are looking for somewhere to post, check out the Featured Role Play forum ^^ Glad to see you here!

Hello~ haha yup. I adore the series.
Thanks! I'll be sure to check them out~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:06 pm
Yo! I am Kate, and you may all address me by that name. Don't worry if I sound all serious, I am a rather friendly and laid back person at heart. But trust me, make me mad, and Cheese ball demons will eat you while you sleep... twisted Sometimes, I find myself neglecting to post on Gaia for a few days to a couple weeks, but don't worry too much about it. I can make some worth while characters and some darn good conversations. I guess you could say I'm half ninja. ninja I'm usually so quiate that people don't notice me right away unless they're looking for me specifically, which would be very few people. And now, by the command of Tim, (Cookie for the reference, and NOT YOU, Gimble) I shall go ahead and 'GET ON WITH IT'!!

I enjoy so many fandoms, so I'll only list my favorite ones: Naruto, One Piece, Star Trek, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z (Current obsession whee ), Yu Yu Hakusho (Curtsy of Twi), Harry Potter, Series of Unfortunate Events, Samurai Jack, Xiaolin Showdown, and much, much more!
I'm good friend with Twi, and admit to being the reason that she included an area specifically for RPing Star Trek. mrgreen Deal with it! Feel free to ask me questions as long as they don't dig to far into my personal life.
And now, in the words of someone else that you shall receive a cookie for guessing, 'Bye boys! Have fun storming the castle!'  

Kate_Ancharn

Beloved Regular

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Guildmember 100

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:02 am
Kate_Ancharn
'

I did it because I care Kate. XD NEVER TELL ANYONE I SAID THAT! *coughs* Anywho, I'm glad you accepted the invite. And trust me, neglect, and I will find you *stalker stare* Or Gimble...one of the two. As for the ref...is this one of those things you are going to make me watch?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:03 am

Heya Dreamie ^^ Nice to see my favorite dragon user here ^^  

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:45 pm
Twilit Eternity

Heeeeeey~ Nice to see you hur too! And a few others I know here, ahaha~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:06 pm
Ϧʊɍɳ Ϧʊɍɳ ʈɧɛ Ϩʈαʈɨʘɳ
ϖɛ’ɭɭ Ϧʊɍɳ ɨʈ ɖʘϖɳ

User Image

Howdy'do people! My name is Liam. Lovely to meet you all!
I do love a guild with a bit of everything. I hope to get along with you all just fine. :3

ʄʘɍ ʊϨ, ʄʘɍ ʈɧɛɱ, ʄʘɍ Ɏʘʊ

Lord Esuritio

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:40 pm
Lord Esuritio

*waves* Hai there!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:41 pm
Twilit Eternity
Lord Esuritio

*waves* Hai there!

Lovely to meet you! Thank you for the invite, whoever sent it! biggrin  

Lord Esuritio

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:44 pm
Lord Esuritio

Thanks for joining! Nice cape ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:00 pm
Heeeerow! yum_puddi im new here and well thought id give a shout! cat_wink
about me:I'm very stubborn cat_scream but in good ways cat_blaugh i can mostly do anything i want as long i believe in myself. No one can put me down as long as im up cat_rolleyes my mind will always be set to a goal. i feel like even if things go wrong and i may end up crying cat_crying i still want try to the best of my abilities so i can come out with no regrets cat_sweatdrop (even if i end up being hurt). im mostly out going but im still a little people shy cat_redface but with my friends i can do anything cat_talk2hand i sometimes have very high standards but is willing to expand cat_3nodding
cat_ninja cat_ninja cat_ninja  

laclairmcg

5,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:27 pm
k4kashi09

Nice ta meetcha ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:42 pm
Twilit Eternity
k4kashi09

Nice ta meetcha ^^

thanx! u tooz!! yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi  

laclairmcg

5,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ivy Fantasy

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:57 am
Hi people! biggrin My name is Ivy. Or at least that's the name I will respond to...

I'm an avid roleplayer who likes a little bit of everything. I've been a bit busy as of late but I'm normally literate and active

How I define Literate:
I define a literate roleplayer as a person who can make a 1-2 paragraph post that clearly explains what they're doing/saying and at least attempts good spelling and grammar.

I don't need a post 6 paragraphs long.
I don't need a post comprised entirely of 8 letter words all spelled correctly.
I don't need an AP exam style essay as a post.
All I want, is a good post

How I define active:
Anyone who at least does 7 posts a week. I understand if people are busy. If you're able to at least post 2-3 time on one day then another 2-3 times on another day that week, I'll be satisfied. We all have lives here.(hopefully)

About me:
Well, I am now 17 and I love video games. I'm also trying to get into anime.
I love medieval RPs, Romance RPs, OC video game/anime RPs, and anything involving zombies. biggrin

My fave animes are:
Naruto(pre shippuden)
Soul Eater
High School of the Dead
.Hack<-- still watching this
Ravemaster
Pokemon(even though I prefer the games razz )
Hellsing
Sailor Moon
Dragon Ball (Z,GT, and original)
Code Geass
Yu-gi-oh (not GX, it got annoying although the concept was very interesting)
I won't call them faves but I have watched Fruits Basket and Bleach

My fave video Games:
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy (mainly Dissidia and Tactics)
Mortal Combat
Soul Calibur
Street Fighter/ Capcom vs. whoever
Older super mario games
Resident Evil(mainly 4 and 5. I was too terrified of it during the first two)
Left 4 dead
Pokemon
Legend of Zelda.(I've played them all except minish cap and spirit tracks)
Dragon Nest

My Fave reads:
Hunger Games
Homestuck <-- haven't finished
The Xanth Series<-- no one seems to know these
The Outsiders
And Then There were None
The Bible <--although some of my characters are far from it, I am a christian. don't judge me. and pls don't test me, I'm still somewhat new to it. :/

Ok, congrats to anyone who bother to read all of this. I look forward to RPing with all of you.
Also, side note. I'm planning on making a tektek shop soon. If want a stylish avi that doesn't cost much. (I'm told 400-600K isn't much.) then just ask me.  
Ninja Toybox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff