Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Headmistress' Office [head's office]
My Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:20 am
Kurotsuchi-fukutaichou

Jennyss729

Out Of Lead

User ImageUser Image

[ "V" ] - [ s e n i o r ] - [ " L i l i u m " ]

Vasilisa gave a dark chuckle at Bea's comment about Gallagher. Really, the question was more a test of tact than a cordial greeting. The Firecracker had been just the type Vasilisa had made her out to be - optimistic, candid, and not a little overenthusiastic, but with an underlying innocence that was endearing. This was the type that could draw enemies with the smile of a schoolgirl, and wreak chaos with the exuberance that was her personality. She was a firecracker, all right.

At the mention of holidays, Vasilisa leaned back into her seat again, anticipating at least a brief lecture, if not a conversation. She herself had been a year-round boarder in the truest sense of the phrase at the very best; a freeloader at the worst. This, being her last year, had caused the senior no end of concern about her future accommodation.

Brushing off these thoughts, Vasilisa resolved to catch up on some studying and working out before school started, as soon as she was able to leave the office with answers.

[ o o c ::] ~Yupyup. Me neither. I better get my arse moving and start catching up on the Big 3 before they end D;

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:33 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Out Of Lead
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vi¢tøria Penn ßlãck Røse

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Victoria stiffened up a bit at Bea's question. She personally didn't care, but it stung a bit knowing that others would have family to contact. She hadn't heard from Dad in a long time. "...That's something I think everyone'd want to know," she muttered. She glanced at the other girl. Strange. She didn't remember seeing a description that fit her when she last attacked the school's system. She made a mental note to look up a name when she got back, but first she needed a name to actually search. Well, that problem could be remedied pretty darn quickly. "I'm Black Rose, by the way," she said. "Just Black Rose." After all, no point in giving out a name that could be traced when she wasn't exactly planning on staying for too long. It wouldn't hurt getting to know the people around her, though.

(OOC: Sup? I was just wondering how Vasilia knew Vi's name?? Because Vi hasn't told anyone.)  

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:40 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz

Jennyss729

Out Of Lead

━╃ Mckenzíe Síℓeas ╄━ // ━╃ Headmistress ╄━

► ωhere i'm at:
My Office ◄ // ► ωho i'm ωith: The students in my office ◄ // ► hoω i ƒeel: Interested

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

The headmistress watched them with amusement and sighed. "Vi, you can use your first name." She said and watched each one of them. Her blue eyes watched each of them and she put her hand out to see the paper that Victoria had. It was a silent gesture so she assumed that Vi would understand what she meant by the hand out. "Miss Williams, we have signal blockers in here so people on the outside, who should not know what is in here, do not find out about our secrets. I am not sure if we will be allowing students to leave campus this year with everything that has been happening. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience." She replied and her eyes showed that she was sincere. Her attention turned to Vasilisa and she looked at her with kind eyes. "You should keep the knives on your person and only have them out in the barn or when you need them. We don't need any accidents, right?" Mckenzie asked with a motherly smile.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Her Voice (orange haired one)

(ooc: I love Rangiku's seiyuu and sorry for taking so long, I kinda got busy with real life. It's hectic and stuff. sorry again.)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:47 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaichou

Jennyss729

Out Of Lead

User ImageUser Image

"Of course not," affirmed the senior with a droll smile, slipping the closed blade back into the holster carelessly.

Seeing the others' questions answered, Vasilisa sat up a little more eagerly in her chair, hoping that the two would leave. What she was about to bring up was probably a touchy subject on the concern of safety and responsibility at the school, and it would definitely affect the two lowerclassmen. Motherly and kindly as their principal seemed, there was absolutely no doubt about her capabilities in being able to run a school full of rowdy, teenage spies-in-training, and now boys as well.

[ o o c ::] ~Haha, she makes it a point to look up and know most of the students by name, or codename at the very least. She doesn't know Bea because she's new.

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:14 am
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Out Of Lead
Kurotsuchi-fukutachou

Vi¢tøria Penn ßlãck Røse

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Victoria smiled exasperatedly. This woman... ugh. She really had to insist on everything. Why'd she have to be so... so... motherly? Victoria sincerely hoped her mom was never anything like this. Maybe she would have thought differently when she was three, but really. "If you don't mind, ma'am, I'd rather use my code name for personal reasons," she said politely. She glanced back at the other girl. Bah. She hadn't spoken her name. Oh well. Since she was quite obviously a new student, all Victoria needed to do was organize the database by arrivals. The girl would hopefully be the first on the list. If not, it was going to be a while, but she'd figure it out eventually. As long as Bea hadn't hidden her laptop again. Or replaced it with a bomb. The former would probably be simply to deal with. She glanced at Bea, suddenly understanding that the girl would be particularly mopey in the dorm later. She'd have to take it upon herself to cheer her up. Hm. Wait, that would mean more bombs in the room. This was going to be a long night.

(OOC: Okay, just wondering, cause Vicki's super careful about nobody knowing her name. Welcome, btw. ;D)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:22 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz

Jennyss729

Out Of Lead

► ωhere i'm at:
My Office ◄ // ► ωho i'm ωith: The students in my office ◄ // ► hoω i ƒeel: Interested

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

The headmistress gave Victoria a little bit of a glare when she said that she'd prefer to be called by her code name. The glare was quick but it was noticeable and not many people actually got the glare. "Understood, but remember, we are a sisterhood and we must act it. We must be able to share our names with each other and create bonds that cannot be broken. The point of our school is for young women to create unbreakable bonds and learn the clandestine business. You cannot hide such things as your name, somehow the others will find out. Everyone here is very talented so it is hard to hide such things. I hope that you will feel more comfortable with sharing your name soon. I am sure that the professors will probably try to call you by your real name since they know a lot about the student body." Mckenzie said, practically lecturing Victoria. Her smile was gone and she became serious very quickly. The headmistress looked at Vasilisa and gave her a curt nod, telling her to wait and then they will speak. She looked at Beatrice and felt a little bit more motherly again and gave her a gentle smile, hoping that the young girl would not be upset about the fact that the students may not be allowed outside unless there were professors present and watching every move.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:42 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Kirito Williams ▬ Covert Operations
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

You never know what you're looking for---

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

Kirito Williams knocked on the door of the Headmistresses office, before slowly entering. He heard a voice and assumed it was her. Giving a formal nod he walked up five steps from the door. "I apologize for intruding if I have done so... but I have some questions about my class." What an intriguing little office she has here... Kirito thought before leaning on one of the chairs in the office. Williams was one of the teachers at BlackThorne. He taught Covert Operations, which allowed students to go into the field and actually use their training for a right purpose. His blue eyes scanned the room in seconds, taking each and every little detail.

---Until you stop looking

Kurotsuchi-fukutachou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:02 am
Kurotsuchi-fukutaichou

Jennyss729

Out Of Lead

[Bell-chan]

User ImageUser Image

Vasilisa began to tap a barely audible, restless rhythm with her foot as she mentally went over her goals for the day, and to a lesser degree, the year. Abruptly, she stopped, as a knocking signalled the arrival of yet another. Somehow, this stranger was not in the remotest like a student, so the senior only let out the smallest of sighs. Questions about his class? It seemed like everyone was conspiring against her, so much that she couldn't slip a world in edgewise. Nevertheless, his words cemented her impression of him as an authority figure, someone who was skilled at what he did. If he were a Blackthorn teacher, it would be likely that Vasilisa would meet him later in the year.
                                          She studied the man with a cold, unwavering gaze as she went over the names in her head. The teacher didn't stick out as particularly memorable in any way, so the girl did the only logical thing she could: sort through the mental entries in alphabetical order. Needless to say, it took Vasilisa quite some time to reach the end of the alphabet, before confirming to herself that this was Mr. Williams, a covert operations teacher.
                                          Pushing herself up in her seat, the girl let her eyes drift over the teacher. He seemed reasonably practically dressed - perhaps, if she stuck around, the two of them could spar after their business was done.

[ o o c ::] ~

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:06 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaichou

Jennyss729

Out Of Lead

PoppiHollaPuddelz

Kirito gave a mental note of the three other students in the headmistress's office. He scanned their faces quickly and made notes of who each where. A black haired girl, looking about fifteen to seventeen... Victoria Penn. Red haired girl, seeming to be the same as Victoria. And finally, a deep haired girl who had the bone structure of a seventeen to eighteen year old- Vasilisa Alsolanov. Kirito watched as the deep haired girl made a rhythm with her fingers, have a small sigh and stood up. She examined him, which made Kiritos lips curl slightly into a smirk. So, three of the students already here? Fantastic.. Now why oh why would that one be watching me? And in such plain sight? Tsk tsk. So rude. Doesn't even try to hide it~. Mmmm, should I embarrass the poor thing? Not just yet. There's so much class time for that." Kirito thought to himself, his icy-blue orbs looking straight at the headmistress. Watching from the corner of his eye was a useful skill, especially since he used that one the most. Kirito went back to taking notes around the room. The walls are about eleven to twelve feet high. Bookshelves line the walls, leading into a large window in which sat behind the large desk of the headmistress. If Kirito had a tail, it would be whipping around. He was so pleased to find the office once again, after the interview. Such a boring day he had so far, going over the floors in which he will work. Then he had to go over student names, backgrounds, skills, appearances, and all that. Kirito then had to make plans for what he had to teach the poor students he would tortur- teach. Kirito was always out of the ordinary. Loving to run around and be energetic, then be cooped up in a classroom or office. He hoped to make his students the same. Going back to his thoughts on what to teach, he had the question etched into his mind. Mr. Williams wanted to see just what his students could do, by making them go on a simple mission. Breaking into a bank with nothing but what ever you could find shouldn't be hard enough for his students. None were normal or average, he was sure of this.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:29 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz

Jennyss729

Out Of Lead

[Bell-chan]

► ωhere i'm at:
My Office ◄ // ► ωho i'm ωith: The people in my office ◄ // ► hoω i ƒeel: Interested

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Mckenzie wanted to facepalm since so many people were in her office at once and they all had something different to talk about. She took a deep breath and prepared herself to speak. "Kirito, I can answer your questions about your class as soon as possible, but first I have to answer my students since they were in here first. May you take a seat and wait. I am sorry that I must make you wait though." The headmistress said and waved to a couch for him to sit down on. She looked back at Victoria and Bea and smiled at them. "Vi and Miss Williams, is that all that you two needed?" Mckenzie asked so that she could get to Vasilissa's questions and then to her new covert operations professor's. She leaned back onto her hands and watched everyone in her office with an amused expression as she smiled kindly at them.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:03 pm
User Image
ʙᴇᴀᴛʀιcᴇ 'ʙᴇᴀ' ᴡιʟʟιᴀᴍs~~~~ÿεαɾ 10 - 'ƒïɾεсɾαсќεɾ'

Theme - Braveheart

The weak and timid Braveheart
Is scared of getting hurt
Ah, you should laugh at it.

Okay, now this was getting kind of ridiculous. Bea took a moment to turn her head to give the new people an inquiring stare -- realizing she was being rude, Bea flashed them another sheepish grin before turning back to the headmistress. The girl was pretty sure she had gotten raked over. Even she knew she wasn't very intimidating looking in comparison to the other two girls. What was up with the school residents and their constant intimidating features? It was a little unnerving.

Hearing herself be addressed Bea snapped back to attention, straightening her back automatically. She had a small fear of authority equivalent to a child's, and despite her not mentioning it was pretty easy to notice.

Inching herself towards the doorway, Bea bowed her head in the direction of the headmistress.
"Err no, that's it! Thanks a lot, sorry for the trouble, buh bye!" Eager to help cause less of a distraction Bea gave a small wave, almost immediately retreating out of the room.

Embracing what little courage I have,
There's nothing to do but shutting my eyes and moving on
Ah, even if I know it's reckless.

(( ooc: haven't been in here a while, sorry for any inaccuracies bluhh ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:42 pm
Vi¢tøria Penn ßlãck Røse

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

This was just getting stupid. Victoria shrugged and turned on her heel. "That's all I needed. See ya." She brushed past the other people. Obviously the head of school had some new students to attend to. Victoria could find out more about them later. She had a little research to deal with, too.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:07 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaichou

Jennyss729

Out Of Lead

PoppiHollaPuddelz

Surprise grew inside the teacher as the students rushed to leave. Was he really that repulsive? Hm, needs to be tested. Kirito stood, flicking his invisible tail back and forth. His eyes followed to the girls whom began to leave, untill they left. Kiritos grin grew wider with each girls exit. 'Well. One last student, and then I can finally have a word with the headmistress. Gogdamn finally.' Kirito thought.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:22 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaichou

Jennyss729

Out Of Lead

[Bell-chan]

User ImageUser Image

Vasilisa gently nudged the door shut with a booted toe, aware of the obnoxiousness of her very gesture. As the door shut with a muted click, she let her outstretched leg remain stretched out across the room, grinning slightly as she realised how she would look to the teacher: disrespectfully slouched in her chair with a careless smile etched into her expression. To any other teacher or the headmistress, she wouldn't have put up such a display; however, she didn't know this man, neither he herself, and she wouldn't regard him as an authority figure until he proved himself one.
                                          Grudgingly, the senior straightened herself in her seat and made a waving motion, as if to beckon the the teacher to sit down and make himself comfortable. It was an invitation and an outright refusal to leave before her questions were answered in one.
                                          "I'll just be a moment, Mr. Williams."
                                          The way she voiced it left a firm impression of her seriousness, but her tone was anything but forceful. She supposed that he could stay and listen in, as the faculty would be finding out soon anyhow.
                                          "Headmistress - I was wondering about the weapons policy. I know that some students use firearms outside of school, and would generally like to practise at times outside of classes. Surely, our school would have the best supervision for such activities and it would be safer for students to carrying them here than anywhere else. Would you consider making exceptions to carrying these firearms in school for seniors, with permits that you could issue?"
                                          Vasilisa's tone was light, especially when addressing the woman with her title, but her gaze was firm - deadly serious. After all, it was a touchy subject, and she very much doubted that the headmistress would agree.

[ o o c ::] ~
Kurotsuchi-fukutaichou

Jennyss729

Out Of Lead

[Bell-chan]

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

Headmistress' Office [head's office]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash