Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Library [books and computers]
The Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:52 pm
zєllα cσríє // чєαr 11 // "rєnєgαdє"
whєrє í αm: The Library
whσ í'm wíth: Rory, Kareel and Victoria
hσw í fєєl:
Annoyed

Cause see they call me a menace and if the shoe fits I'll wear it..

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She rolled her eyes before addressing the girl loud and clear. "b***h much? You do realize that you could be a little more friendly seeing as how we are in the first week of school. Of course people are going to want to know you. Fix your tone." Her own tone was annoyed, her posture showing the same as she turned back to Rory and Kareel.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

But if it don't, then ya'll swallow the truth grin and bear it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:37 pm
тsuki

User Image She smiled and pushed into the soft brick as soon as she found it. "Protection and Enforcement Barn. In other words, where we learn, practice and train our fighting skills." Tsuki replied and stepped into the darker passageway. She fiddled through her pockets for a flashlight and frowned when she realized that she didn't have one on her. Guess I'll have to feel around... It's like pitch black though.

Her Voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory smiled at her kindly then spoke. "So, you new here or have you been a Gallagher Girl for a while?" He asked, while recording everything the bugs picked up. His eyes gazed at the computer she had and planned on hacking into it to see what she was doing. Rory then turned back to his computer, typing up some things, like observations of the people in the library and of Tsuki. He was interested in the girl that had just came in though and smiled at her but returned most of his attention back to the bugs that were recording the phone conversation. As he watched the computer screen he spoke again. "It would do good to be a little more polite, seeing as this is a school for spies. No one is as they seem." He smirked and waited for anything from the two in the passageway, bored with the new guest in the library. Damn... Why are all the Gallagher Girls out tonight?

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victoria Penn Black Rose

She glanced at the girl, unimpressed, and chose not to answer, instead turning to the boy. "I'm new. Transfer student. And I can be perfectly polite if I'd like to be, but I don't see the need to." Her expression was a bit more irritated than anything else, seeing as she'd been interrupted in the middle of something. She wasn't used to interacting with people and avoided it best she could. Once again, she cursed her father, wherever he was, for sending her to a stupid school.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image
ℰʌɑɳℊℯℓїɳℯ ❛ℰʌℯ❜ Ðℯℭɑ℘ɼɨσ

I don't play by the rules,
I don't do the whole honesty thing,
I won't tolerate the strong powerful bullies.
I won't defend the weak who have a I can't so I won't idea.
But I will have another chocolate espresso with a few marshmallows.

Eve wandered in, feeling lonely as a cloud. In fact she looked lost which being 16 and suddenly told 'oh hey we're making you a spy makes this slightly understandable. With a sigh she realized that she was utterly and hopelessly lost. Muttering to herself she said "God I am such a stu- ohh the wood is shiny" Being Eve she did one of the more idioc things; right next to feeding a duck, duck and tilted head back and forth to see the wood shine.

With childlike laughter she finally noticed that the wood was a bookshelf, a well polished bookshelf. Then the amazing thief noticed that there was a lot of them. Taking a few moments to connect the dots she realized that she was in a library OR she went back into the Library of Congress to steal more priceless books form Thomas Jefferson's personal library. Snickering to herself she remembered how much fun it was to watch the security guards panic. So she was about to go find it again but made another observation that this library is smaller than the one she was last at. Clearly her deductive skills need work but not much you can do about that.

So after she noticed just where she was she stood there wondering what she was doing. Over in the distance she noticed a small crowd of people and timidly walked over then said "Um...hi" Though with a sigh she had a sinking feeling that they were going to ignore her

If you have to ask,
yes I'm the white knight,
yes I'm the black queen,
XXX
but if you can't tell which I like to be,
your on the wrong team.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OOℂ: N/A
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Cookie_Lover67

Partying Entrepreneur

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image

Kareel Reed

Kareel was amazed the the girl had such an attitidue as well as Zella's response to it. "I'm Kareel. It's nice to meet you . . ." she left the spot open for the girl to respond with her name. "I hope we didn't interuppt anything important. We're doing something we find important as well. If you'd like to get back to it go ahead. We should be going anyways." She said to the others. She looked at Zella and Rory. "We could monitor this somewhere else." Kareel said walking over to the computers, particularly the one the girl had been working with. Kareel had brought a few cameras as well. She slipped it onto the computer to watch the girl. She figured that the bugs were nearly impossible to see so cameras would be even more useful. Kareel thought the girl would stay working in the dark so she would be able to watch the girls eye balls and look at the reflection in them to figure out what she was doing. The girl wouldn't know Kareel was watching because her camera was virtually invisible. Changing colors and stuff. "We won't bother you at all will we guys. Let's just go." Kareel figured they would understand what she was doing, sort of, just not the transfer student.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:15 pm
zєllα cσríє // чєαr 11 // "rєnєgαdє"
hσw í fєєl:
Annoyed

'Cause, see, they call me a menace and if the shoe fits I'll wear it..

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She rolled her eyes yet again at the girl's words, choosing to return the favor of being ignored. Heh. I didn't think so. She shook her head at the thought of the girl, tuning out her conversation with Kareel and Rory. Who does she think she is anyway? 'Ohh, I can be polite'. Please. She turned partially to the girl who'd approached them, a friendly smile on her face. "Hi. What's your name?"

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:21 pm
Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Irishman nodded and grabbed his 'baby.' He nodded and saw another girl. "Hello. We should be getting to bed anyway, it is after lights out." Rory said with a kind smile and a look at Kareel and Zella to follow him. He wasn't going to leave the library but just make it look like it. "We were just studying and stuff since the new year is going to start soon. Who knows, the headmistress may be mad if she finds us in here this late at night." The redhead smiled again and waited for Kareel and Zella to walk so he could follow.

His Voice  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:22 pm
kαnє єαstσn // чєαr 11 // "αchíllєs"
whєrє í αm: The Library Passageway
whσ í'm wíth: Tsuki
hσw í fєєl: Curious

You can sound the alarm,
You can call out your guards,
You can fence in your yard,
You can pull all the cards..

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He muttered, more to himself than her. "Huh.. Protection and Enforcement Barn.. " He stepped into the extremely dark passageway behind her, his tone a bit curious. "Is it an actual barn?" He fished around in his pocket, realizing she would need some sort of light source in order to find what she was looking for. He found his cell phone pulling it out of his pocket and flipping it open. "Damn. I didn't have time to charge it earlier.." He shrugged, shoving the phone back into his pants pocket along with his left hand. "Do you need help finding whatever it is you're looking for?" He knew it would be some way to exit, just like it had been on the previous wall. He just needed to know what it was specifically so he could be more of a help.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:29 pm
zєllα cσríє // чєαr 10 // "rєnєgαdє"
hσw í fєєl:
Annoyed

'Cause, see, they call me a menace and if the shoe fits I'll wear it..

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She frowned a bit, but then recognized Rory was not telling the whole truth. Obviously they weren't studying and who really cared if the Headmistress caught them? He'd been lying about that then he probably would've been lying about leaving the library. She stood to follow Rory, but upon taking a step forward she stopped, deciding that she would wait for the girl to say her name before she went with Rory and Kareel.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:52 pm
тsuki

User Image "Looks like a barn." She replied simply and felt the walls as she walked. Tsuki couldn't see where she was going or what was on the ground so she tripped. A little squeal slipped out and a thud came soon after when she hit the ground. "S-sorry Kane." Tsuki said softly and sighed. "Yeah, it's different colored bricks. You have to push on the different brickes. I think they'll be a little bit softer than the other ones so it'll help." She replied to his question.

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:10 pm
kαnє єαstσn // чєαr 11 // "αchíllєs"
whєrє í αm: The Library Passageway
whσ í'm wíth: Tsuki
hσw í fєєl: Curious

You can sound the alarm,
You can call out your guards,
You can fence in your yard,
You can pull all the cards..

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He felt along the ground until he found her smaller frame, wrapping his arms around her waist to help her up. "It's quite alright, Tsuki." He was sure that she wasn't normally clumsy, and seeing as how they were in the dark, it could only be expected. He began to run his fingers along the bricks lightly, his eyes closed so that he could focus on the texture of the bricks. He was moving cautiously so that he wouldn't trip over anything, if there was anything to trip over.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victoria Penn Black Rose

She watched the small group go, uninterested in talking with them. She wasn't good at it anyway. Well, that was progressive. Interacting with people is TOTALLY my thing. She rolled her eyes and returned to the computer, noting the small camera and rolling her eyes. Really. This was a school for SPIES. Did they really think she was that stupid? She pretended not to notice it and instead stopped trying to hack the government and instead opened up a text document, typed "I'm not that stupid, Sherlock" into it, and waited, allowing herself a small smirk. Playing jokes on others was a little more fun than she'd anticipated. She slipped another glance at the camera. Wow, high-tech. Wonder how much cash it cost. She put it on her mental wish list.  

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:32 pm
тsuki

User Image Tsuki's face turned bright red and she was glad that it was too dark to see. She ran a hand down the wall to find the bricks that were softer as she walked. A smile spread across her face as she pushed against a brick. "Over here Kane and thanks." Tsuki said, hoping that he would be able to find the other brick that opened the door. "We could go to a different passageway to get inside if you wanna see it." The girl mentioned as she searched for the other brick, unable to find it.

Her Voice  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:42 pm
Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory walked away quietly. He went a way that looked like he was leaving the library and once out of sight he went to the other side of it and set his laptop down. "Okay, we'll be good here." The ginger whispered and plopped on the ground. He didn't want to leave the library just in case Tsuki and Kane would come back and not find them in the library. Sighing a little he typed in his codes to see if he would be able to hack the new girl's computer.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image

Kareel Reed

Kareel hurriedly went to get her laptop quickly and reviewed the video feed. She saw the document and sighed. Damn, how in the hell did she see it!?Kareel thought. "Alright," She whispered to Rory," give me your laptop. We're going to transfer it to my laptop." Kareel had tapped into the audio feeds she had set in all parts of the building, but kept the Blackthorn dorms off the monitor and feedo erase her. She didn't want Rory to have access to her bugs where ever so she wanted to erase all evidence, which she would be able to do easily. She was a tech wiz, mainly security which meant encryptian and decryptian.  
Library [books and computers]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff