Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dining Hall [ eat ]
Breakfast Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookie_Lover67

Partying Entrepreneur

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image
ℰʌɑɳℊℯℓїɳℯ ❛ℰʌℯ❜ Ðℯℭɑ℘ɼɨσ

I don't play by the rules,
I don't do the whole honesty thing,
I won't tolerate the strong powerful bullies.
I won't defend the weak who have a I can't so I won't idea.
But I will have another chocolate espresso with a few marshmallows.

Eve reluctantly took a sip of her 'coffee' and winced at the tasted. It still wasn't any good. So with a sigh she took a big sip of it and set it down, really she needed a latte or one of Starbucks Mocha Chocolate Chip drinks and she'd be set. Sadly coffee was the standard caffeinated drink and there wasn't a way to get to a Starbucks at the moment. She was a bit to lost in her coffee displeasure moment to pay attention to them talking about Shakespeare.

Though she did look up when a question was asked. Not exactly paying any attention was a bit embarrassing and she was about to ask what he asked when she caught the tail end of Zella's explication and she assumed he asked how she ended up at a spy school. Stealing for the poor and getting caught with the Queen of England's crown to send a message wasn't something she wanted to share. In fact it was embarrassing to say that she got caught, I mean yeah the only reason she isn't rotting in a cell was because she had blue prints as to how she was going to put it back. Though when a Scotland Yard officer said she had to go to school here she was a bit less than thrilled at having to spy instead of steal. Before her thoughts went to far ahead of her she said "oh la norme que vous avez histoire potentielle de sorte que vous allez transférer ici chose"

Translation
'oh the standard you have potential story so you're going to transfer here thing'

If you have to ask,
yes I'm the white knight,
yes I'm the black queen,
XXX
but if you can't tell which I like to be,
your on the wrong team.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OOℂ:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image Jacob Solum --~--вrιтιѕн // чєαr 12 // "тelυм"

"Dangerous...? I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about..."

Jacob's eyebrows rose a little in surprise at Zella's answers, though he felt a bit pleased that the girl looked a bit more comfortable. Jacob hadn't really interacted with any of the Gallagher girls yet, but something gave him a biting suspicion that they were all probably not as pleasant as Zella and Eve were.

"Hah, really? I'm pretty fascinated with psychology myself...though I like old literature and culture as well."
He shared, tilting his head slightly to the flipped over book next to him. There was also his fascination with poisons...but he figured it was a bad idea to share that. It got people paranoid about their food around him, and as amusing it was to watch he didn't want Zella getting nervous.

It would be a shame to lose my first acquaintance so fast...I suppose I'll watch what I say.

He couldn't help but chuckle a little at her view of Iago, making a sound of agreement."I'm surprised you think so. Most people simply consider him a scoundrel, if they ever even read the book at all."

Jacob turned a little to glance at Eve, who had been quiet during their conversation until then. He rose his eyebrow at the answer but couldn't find anything particularly wrong about it, figuring delving into details was something she couldn't bother with."Ah, so you didn't come here willingly...?"

"I'm as harmless as a fly, I assure you..."

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:24 pm
Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory rolled his eyes at his friend. Of course he wasn't going to have Kane do the bugging, he would do it himself. "I'll do it myself. I wanna see this spar. She's tiny but probably fierce." The ginger told his friend and took a bite of his food. He sighed softly as he looked over at Tsuki and noticed that Kareel left. Rory didn't look too happy that the other techie left but probably thought it was for the best if he had heard correctly that there was a virus on something.

His Voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

тsuki

User Image Tsuki smiled at Kareel, happy that she would tone down the precautions. She left her seat to go talk to Kane and smiled kindly at Rory. The girl didn't really hear their conversation because she had waited for them to stop talking so she didn't seem rude to walk in on it. "How're you this morning Kane?" Tsuki asked sweetly. She sighed softly and put her head on the table. Damn am I tired... The girl yawned and sat back up, hoping that she would wake up more before they sparred and wondered if Rory was going to watch them. Tsuki didn't really give two shits who watched them spar.

Her Voice  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:30 pm
zєllα cσríє // чєαr 11 // "rєnєgαdє"
whєrє í αm: Breakfast
whσ í'm wíth: Everyone At Breakfast
hσw í fєєl:
Happy

Cause see they call me a menace and if the shoe fits I'll wear it..

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

The smile was still on her face, a genuine one at that, although she was lost in thought. She turned to Eve and nodded in agreement with Jacob. It was interesting that he'd pointed that out. She did want to know about the people she was going to be spending time with. "Who sent you here? And what made them realize your potential?" She then turned to Jacob slightly, realizing she'd simply dismissed what he said on accident. "Well, I'm usually not into cultures because with culture usually comes language. I can understand a bit but.. as you can probably tell, language is not a strong point of mine."

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

But if it don't, then ya'll swallow the truth grin and bear it.

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:37 pm
kαnє єαstσn // чєαr 11 // "αchíllєs"
hσw í fєєl: Excited

You can sound the alarm,
You can call out your guards,
You can fence in your yard,
You can pull all the cards..

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He nodded at Rory, letting him know that he didn't mind if he watched them spar. He then chuckled softly, looking at Tsuki who'd just come to join them at their table. "Looks like someone's up and ready to start their day. I'm doing just fine, thank you very much. What about you, sleepy head?" He realized that he'd have to try his hardest not to get lost in the spar. She's a friend, not an enemy, Achilles.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image

Eve sighed and didn't really look at them. This was a bit shameful so she tried to save her pried and said in English with a tough of a french accent from having to transition "It's my old profession. I well in short I followed my favorite paradox 'if there was an evil justice can not defeat do you remain steadfast and righteous or do you taint your hands with evil to destroy evil' and I got caught. It was the fact I mean no harm that saved me and they said A. go to jail or B. come here. So I did have a choice but it was a bit limited for me....sorry if I made things confusing. "

That being said Eve didn't exactly look up and just ran a finger around the rim of her cup, wonder what they'll think of her.

If you have to ask,
yes I'm the black queen,
XXX
your on the wrong team.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OOℂ:

Cookie_Lover67

Partying Entrepreneur

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:46 pm
hσw í fєєl:
Happy

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She smiled at the girl softly, realizing her unease at confessing what she had. "Well, everyone has their past, right? And who doesn't tend to fight fire with fire every once and a while?" She winked at the girl playfully deciding to push a little more for information. If Eve didn't tell it all, Eve would never feel like she [Zella, if that wasn't clear], or Jacob, truly accepted her for who she was. "Although.. You didn't answer either of my questions, Eve.."

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:52 pm
User Image

Eve laughed at Zella's playfulness and said "Oh but I did, I hinted that it was the police, and that it was for committing a well thought out illegal plan. I just made it ambiguous." Eve winked and then took another sip of her coffee glad she wasn't all *gasp* 'you did something illegal?!?'

If you have to ask,
yes I'm the black queen,
XXX
your on the wrong team.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OOℂ:

Cookie_Lover67

Partying Entrepreneur

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:09 pm
Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He smiled brightly and almost laughed at Tsuki trying to sleep on the table. "You're wide awake today!" Rory teased and mussed her hair up, getting his hand smacked away. "That's not nice!" The cheery redhead exclaimed and pouted at Tsuki. He sighed and looked at his friend for permission to bug her.

His Voice

тsuki

User Image She groaned a little and smacked Rory's hand away absentmindedly. "Don't touch my hair and you wouldn't have been smacked." Tsuki said and blushed a little bit at Kane's comment. "Just a little tired is all." Came the simple response as she went to grab her orange juice. She realized that she didn't take it with her and sighed, promising herself that she wasn't going to go get it.

Her Voice  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:18 pm
hσw í fєєl:
Happy

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She smiled, nodding her head a bit. "Well, Eve, I don't like to assume. You know how the saying goes. I wouldn't like to make up some story about you in my head that isn't true."

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cookie_Lover67

Partying Entrepreneur

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image

Eve smiled at Zella and slightly raised her half empty coffee in a sort of toast as she said "Well Zella, I think we're gonna be good friends." with that said she took a swig of her drink then recoiled slightly at the taste.

Tough as she was drinking it her ADD seemed to come into play and a random question came up that she had to ask Jacob and said "I know this is going to sound reallyyyy mean but I have to ask considering your cute accent makes you sound a bit brittish but do you like tea? Not that I mean to stereotype...well I kinda do but I don't mean to offend you if that makes sense"

If you have to ask,
yes I'm the black queen,
XXX
your on the wrong team.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OOℂ:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:29 pm
hσw í fєєl:
Happy

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She grinned, waiting for Jacob's answer to her question.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:34 pm
kαnє єαstσn // чєαr 11 // "αchíllєs"
hσw í fєєl: Excited

You can sound the alarm,
You can call out your guards,
You can fence in your yard,
You can pull all the cards..

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He covered his mouth with the palm of his hand, trying to muffle his laughter. "Well, I'm sorry on Rory's behalf, Tsuki. We can't all be as chipper as you in the morning, now can we?"

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:55 pm
Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory pouted at his friend. "You should always be chipper in the morning! I'm always chipper." He said happily and nudged his friend playfully. The redhead then looked at Tsuki and smiled again. "Hope you don't mind if I watch your spar. I would love to see how well you fight."

His Voice

тsuki

User Image She glared at Rory but turned her attention back to Kane. "It's fine. And yes, you can watch the spar." Tsuki said and yawned. She really needed caffeine this morning but hated the taste of coffee so she was deciding against it. Yawning again she looked at Kane and smiled softly. "I'm excited for the spar. It'll be fun." She mentioned kindly.

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:02 pm
User Image
Arctic entered the dining hall feeling dead tired but didn't show it, he was much of breakfast person usually he would skip it and sleep in but today was different.
After getting his food what was just a couple pieces of toast with cherry jam and a cup of tea he sat at a empty table and slowly started to eat his meal.  
Dining Hall [ eat ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff