Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dorms [sleep]
Blackthorn Dorms 11th-12th Grade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:02 pm
kαnє єαstσn // чєαr 11 // "αchíllєs"
whєrє í αm: The P&E Barn
whσ í'm wíth: Tsuki and Rory
hσw í fєєl: In Pain/Upset

You can sound the alarm,
You can call out your guards,
You can fence in your yard,
You can pull all the cards..

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
He slammed the door to his and Rory's dorm, not caring who heard. He hated himself for this. It just meant he couldn't spar anymore. Especially not with any girls. He didn't want to know what could've happened if Rory hadn't been there. He shuddered at the though, collapsing onto his bed. His hands clutched at his hair, his eyes still glossy from unshed tears. Why do I have to be so ******** up..?

[[Exit To Blackthorn Dorms 11-12th Grade]]
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:11 pm
Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory didn't knock on the door when he got to the dorms. He threw it open and looked at his friend. The only reason why he had Tsuki was because she had told him to carry her if she couldn't walk. The ginger took in the upset mess his friend was in and set Tsuki on his own bed to go over to Kane. Rory didn't speak, he just looked at him with worried eyes.

His Voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

тsuki

User Image As she was set on Rory's bed she looked at Kane and felt bad for asking him to spar. I wish he told me... This wouldn't have happened if I didn't ask him to spar... Damn it... Tsuki thought and cast her eyes to the ground. She was scared but most of all she was worried. "I'm sorry Kane..." The girl whispered softly and pulled her good leg to her chest.

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ryuhanie
Vice Captain

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:16 pm
User Image

Chiharu roamed around the school wondering where the exit
to outside was. It would be more quiet there and she already finished her
breakfast but better than sitting quietly at a noisy chatterbox of a dining room.
She heard a door slam and wondered if that was the door to outside. She
was just lost. Chiharu was new and didn't know her way yet around here, It
was a big school. She shoved the camera back in her pocket and opened the
door, expecting some grass on the ground and the sun attempt to flash
bomb her eyes. But instead, she saw a normal room that looked like dorms
with a guy just standing there looking like he's going to ball his eyes out any
second now. "Um.. are you okay?" She didn't want to be rude and
make him cry waterfalls too soon. She looked for a tissue but didn't have any
on her. She saw a black-haired girl by him along with a red-head. She looked
a bit nervous. She'll find outside later buut she had to help the guy out--

I'M AT: dorms I'M FEELING: lostI'M WEARING: The school uniform

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:19 pm
hσw í fєєl: Upset

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
He turned to her, an incredulous look on his face. "Sorry? You're sorry?! I'm the one who hurt you! I knew this was going to happen, I knew it. Don't apologize for something that isn't your fault." He turned to Rory, a sad expression in his eyes. His voice was low as he spoke to his best friend. "Ror'.. I hurt her.. I.." A few tears made their way down his cheeks, causing him to brush them off quickly. He stood and walked over to Tsuki. His voice was soft as he spoke to her. "Where did I hurt you, Tsuki.."

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:29 pm
Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He nodded solemnly at his best friend. Rory went to wipe his friend's tears but sighed as he did it himself. "She'll be okay." The ginger whispered and looked at the girl who had just walked in. He glared at her but said nothing. Rory then looked at Kane who was speaking to Tsuki. He bit his lip, watching for her response.

His Voice

тsuki

User Image Tsuki looked at him and smiled weakly to try to make him feel better. Her voice sounded tiny as she responded. "My left knee and my left ankle. The knee hurts much worse though." Came her soft reply. She swallowed hard as she looked into his eyes and wiped a tear that was threatening to fall from her eyes away. "I'll be fine..." Tsuki told him softly and reached out to touch his shoulder. She pulled her hand back before she got close, kind of afraid that he'd hurt her again. "Again... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have asked if you wanted to spar..." Tsuki said and looked at the ground, hiding her face because she didn't want him to see her start to cry.

Her Voice  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:38 pm

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
He noticed how she'd moved to touch him, comfort him, but moved away. He figured it was because she was scared. He turned to the doorway, smiling sadly at the girl that just entered. "Yeah, we're okay in here. Thank you." He turned back to Tsuki and noticing that it looked like she was going to start crying, his lifted her chin with his fingertips so that she was looking at him. He gave her a sad smile as well. "Hey. You don't need to apologize. Maybe if I'd been normal, this wouldn't have happened. Just.. don't cry, Tsuki. Please. I swear I didn't mean to do it.. I didn't know what I was doing.." He rolled up her pants leg a bit to take a look at her injury. He frowned, touching her knee gently. It looks like there's a slight fracture.. and a lot of bruising.. Why can't I just be like everyone else? Why.. He gritted his teeth, the self loathing coming in heavy waves.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:51 pm
тsuki

User Image She sniffled a little bit, forcing herself to stay in control and not cry. "I still shouldn't have asked..." Tsuki replied softly. "I'll be fine though..." She closed her eyes tightly and winced as he rolled up her pant leg and touched her knee. It hurt but she didn't want to show how bad it hurt. Tsuki took a deep breath to calm herself. Still a bit afraid she forced herself to stay still so he wouldn't see her fear. It hurts... I'm so sorry Kane... I shouldn't have asked... No... I don't wanna cry... She thought, wiping her eyes again to stop her tears.

Her Voice

Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory watched them, seeing the fear in Tsuki's eyes and how bad Kane felt. He sighed softly and ran a hand through his hair to try to think of something. She should be absolutely terrified of him and not want to be around him... Why did she want to come after him? I don't know... The ginger thought and sighed once more.

His Voice  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:57 pm
User Image

Then she realized this was probably the guy's dorms. She
leaned against a dresser searching for anyyy thing that would help in the
pocket of her skirt, taking out items one by one and putting them out on the
dresser. She only had four things in her pockets. Which was a pack of gum,
a hair tie, her phone and her camera. She then realized she had nothing that
could probably help. She put the items back quickly except her camera,
which was hiding in the shadows. and said. "Well, I guess I don't have
anything that could help the three of you, but you're all okay here so I guess
it was pointless of me to look. "
She laughed nervously then realizing
again this was A GUY'S dorm-- She quickly exited the room and thought
about how embarrassing it was to mistake the guy's dorms for the door to the
outside. Why couldn't this school have maps, ********! She ran off
and went into random directions.

I'M AT: dorms then exit to raandom place I'M FEELING: lost and embarrassedI'M WEARING: The school uniform

Ryuhanie
Vice Captain

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:00 pm

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
His chest became tight at the sight of her, and the fact that it was all his fault. His voice dropped to a whisper, loud enough for them to hear if they were listening carefully. "Such a ******** up, Kane.. look at what you did to her.." He turned away from her, grabbing the knife and the camera on the desk and shoving them in his pocket. He turned to Rory, his voice quiet and sad. "Look after her for me, please. I just think she should be away from me for a while.' With that, he turned and walked down the hallway, outside to the P&E Barn.
[[Exit To The P&E Barn]]
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:12 pm
тsuki

User Image Tsuki looked at him with wide eyes. "K-kane... Don't do anything rash..." The girl begged him. She had seen him grab the knife and started to worry right away. Tsuki didn't know if he would cut himself but she didn't like the fact that he had a knife with him. This is all my fault... I'm so sorry...

Her Voice

(exit to wherever)

Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory blinked a few times and nodded to his best friend. He would watch Tsuki and make sure that she was okay. The ginger looked at her and put a hand over her eyes. "Rest Tsuki." He told her and sat on Kane's bed to make sure she would fall asleep.

His Voice

(ooc: don't y'all get any ideas- //shot)  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:08 pm
╔══════════════╗
ℜory MacIssac // 11 // Loki
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: irritated // where i'm at: dorms // who i'm with: no one
Oh how I love to experiment...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Rory threw the door open to the 11th and 12th grade dorms and sat on his bed. He waited for his friend to walk in their room so he could talk to him about what happened to Tsuki, what Kane felt about the girl that neither of them knew much about and why the hell he had "disappeared off the face of the earth" for a while. The ginger crossed his arms and leaned against his backboard, just waiting.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

His Voice  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:25 pm
whєrє í αm: Library
whσ í'm wíth: Rory and Hana
hσw í fєєl: Calm

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He took his sweet time walking into the dorm, and then closed the door behind him softly. He knew Rory was angry at him and wanted to find out what it was without everyone in the whole school finding out.

He sat on his bed, looking at Rory with a confused expression and his palms facing up in a gesture of innocence and partial surrender.
"Whatever I did, I didn't do it." He knew he'd just agreed to doing whatever Rory was going to say but it didn't really matter. Rory hadn't ever seemed to be this angry in a while, if ever, and a little distraction, he thought, would do him some good.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:59 pm
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: irritated // where i'm at: dorms // who i'm with: Kane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Rory tapped his fingers on his knees and waited for him. Once Kane walked in and close the door he watched his friend and organized his thoughts. "You should have backed out of the spar. But why the hell did you disappear off of the face of the planet?" He said irritably. It truly was rare for him to be upset but Rory was and thought he had a good reason. His eyes narrowed a little bit as he leaned closer to his friend to hear Kane's answer. The other question that was still bugging him was what Kane thought of Tsuki.

His Voice  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:31 pm
whєrє í αm: Dorms
whσ í'm wíth: Rory
hσw í fєєl: Calm

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He lowered his hands and inhaled deeply. He knew he should've backed out now. That little piece of advice did nothing to help his somewhat guilty conscious. His right hand began to gently rub the back of his neck.

"I needed some time to think." His answer was short, as he was a firm believer in, the less people know, the better. It hadn't ever failed him and he wasn't about to start changing things just because the situation was a little different.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:40 am
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: irritated // where i'm at: dorms // who i'm with: Kane

He sighed at his friend's short answer. Rory watched him and noticed how Kane was rubbing the back of his neck and felt a little bad for telling him he should have backed out. "Okay. Next question, what do you think of her?" A small smirk played at his lips. The ginger really wanted to know because it seemed like his best friend was keeping more to himself since he hurt Tsuki. He stared at Kane with his green eyes as he waited for an answer, hoping that the answer wouldn't be one small sentence.

His Voice  
Dorms [sleep]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas