Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dorms [sleep]
Blackthorn Dorms 9th-10th Grade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chayssi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image εɾïсh ṃøøɾε --~--ÿεαɾ 10 // "hαχ"

I don't need that kind of real thing;
it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

A grin formed on Erich's face; he thought the plan was perfect. They could overpower anyone else who got in their way. "That's genius, Volta." He nodded in affirmation, and stood up, off of Dominic's bed. There was work for the boys to do, and by hell, they'd get it done. "So, we need food, people, and stuff for them to do."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I will survive and just stay alive;
I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:58 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
≺There's a difference between loneliness and being alone/
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude entered to hear Erich and Dom talking.
"What are we talking about? A party? Are...We're not allowed are we?" He smirked at the thought of getting caught. Claude was intrigued at the thought of breaking some rules. It was something his father would never let happen. And that's why Claude was tempted to find any kind of trouble to get into.
He sat down on his bed and put his sword on his lap. Unsheathing it, Claude began cleaning it.

...Why be so secluded from others when I can have fun/
Loneliness is a void I can't run from.≻

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:48 pm
Dominic ӍoschellaϨophomoreѴolta

шhere I AmMy Dorm
шho I'm WithErich
Ңow I FeelDevious

User Image
↝With A Thousand Lies And A Good Disguise..

⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱

He smirked and have Claude a lazy grin. This was the boy he'd made blush just a short while ago at breakfast and here he was trying to get into some trouble. He laughed quietly I himself. Who was he kidding? They all wanted some trouble, it was too boring. He gave Claude his full attention, his voice lowering to a deeper tone as he flirted shamelessly with the male. "Are you sure you want to do this, Tesoro? I don't take you to be a ah.. Bad boy." He winked at him, and realizing that he was still without a shirt, thought about putting one on but decided he was too lazy to do so. He turned back to Erich, loving how he had a new partner in crime. "I heard there's a town near.. Uh. Rosenvile? I'm not sure but maybe we can go tonight and get some food. And it shouldn't be too hard to find something to do in that dorm." He chuckled, something about the tone of his voice alerting the two other males that he was being extremely suggestive.

..Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes, Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes↜

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:18 pm

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich didn't mention it, but having Claude walk into the dorm mid-conversation, and inserting himself in it, he felt it the slightest bit rude... The boy then pulled his sword, and started cleaning it, as Dominic began... flirting? With him. Regardless, Erich looked away from the two, a touch creeped out by the sleazy deep voice that Dominic put forth. It didn't help matters that Dom didn't have a shirt.

Erich walked over towards the doorway, as his partner-in-crime addressed him once again.
"Sure; we'll go to town tonight.. Sneaking out sounds fun.. Claude, you in on this too?" Erich asked; fully intending on using Claude to pay for things, and as a scapegoat if things went awry. However, what still bugged Erich was Dominic's tone. What were his intentions? He knew that Claude was playing for the other team, but was Dominic too? A sly grin formed on Erich's face, as he realized he had some digging to do. This always intrigued him. "Nah, shouldn't be hard, you're right... Should we leave you in charge of entertainment, then, Volta?"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Chayssi

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:44 am

шhere I AmMy Dorm
шho I'm WithErich
Ңow I FeelDevious

User Image

He snorted. Entertainment? What was he supposed to do, tell them to play 'Spin the Bottle'? He shook his head and lay down on his bed. He stretched his arms over his head, then relaxed. He was a bit tired and he really didn't get any sleep on the plane ride here anyway. He turned to face the door where Erich stood. "Eh. I'll see what I can do." He looked over to Claude and yet another lazy grin made its way across his features. He assumed Erich was leaving which meant that they would be alone fairly soon. The crystal blue of his eyes seemed to darken with a devilish plan to try to make the boy squirm. He gave Erich a lazy two finger wave and smirk, and turned his head so that he was looking at the ceiling of their dorm.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:00 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

He smirked but continued to clean his sword as he replied quietly,
"Just looking for some fun my father wouldn't approve of...I'm in if you guys want me around."Claude assumed that Erich had told Dom that he was a homosexual, but, judging by the effortless flirting, he guessed that was the wrong assumption. And with Dom shirtless as well, it was like he was trying to tempt Claude to fall for him.
His sword now fully polished, Claude sheathed it and placed it on the floor. He reached into his bag, threw some money on the floor beside his sword, then pulled out a sketchbook and began to draw.

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:07 pm

шhere I AmMy Dorm
шho I'm WithErich
Ңow I FeelDevious

User Image

He smirked. If he wasn't going to take the bait then why offer it? Then again, the boy could've been straight as a line- whatever the expression was. He didn't know. He figured he never would unless he asked. He figured either way that he'd make this guy one of his buddies. He didn't have a track record for simply 'playing with his food' and the fact that Claude was staying in his dorm only put him off of the idea. So, rolling his shoulders he asked bluntly, "Are you straight, Claude?" He could tell by Erich's unease at his flirting with Claude that he was more than likely straight but it never hurt to be one hundred percent sure so he turned to Erich and raised an eyebrow, silently asking him the same question.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:18 pm

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich thought that Claude was acting strangely; the moment he replied quietly. Dominic threw everything he could at him, and yet the other already 'out' boy ignored it? This dorm arrangement gets more interesting by the second... Erich thought to himself, catching Dominic's shrug in the corner of his eye. Then, came the question, the look, and then the look at Erich himself.

To be honest with his roommates probably would have been the best thing to do in the current situation, but Erich couldn't help but just provide his answer with a sly smirk and a shrug.
"We want you in on this, Claude. And I'm not sneaking out by myself, so Volt, Beat, why don't you get off your asses, and come" Sure, it was somewhat evil of him to force them both to come, but hell, if he was gonna get caught leaving, he didn't want to be alone.

Besides that, he didn't want to come back to find anything 'awkward' going on.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Chayssi

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:32 pm

шhere I AmMy Dorm
шho I'm WithErich
Ңow I FeelDevious

User Image

He frowned a little and checked the watch located on his wrist. They had just finished breakfast maybe an hour ago which made it still early. He wanted to sneak out, but being that he was always one for the cover of darkness.. "Why don't we wait until later tonight? I'm sure they'll be other people sneaking out too. It's a bit early, don't you think?" He raised an eyebrow at the male, gesturing for him to sit down. He hadn't even heard either of their answers and a smirk from Erich wasn't cutting it for him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:53 pm

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich nodded, somewhat regrettably. He wanted to leave earlier; but he supposed that Dom was right; for now. "Fine, fine, Volta. We'll wait." The boy said, leaning against the closed door for a moment, before walking back over to his bed, and sitting down on the edge, not all that comfortable looking.

Was Dominic going to question his sexuality again? Erich hoped not; he was somewhat enjoying toying around. Nor did he want Claude onto him, in anyway. Erich had the standard sexual appetite; nothing out of the ordinary, just with him, computer files.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Chayssi

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:07 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude was happy to join in on the trouble and agreed that sneaking out would be better later in the night.
As for Dom's question, he realized that he hadn't answered him yet.

"Umm... Yeah. I'm a homosexual. Sorry if that causes problems..."Claude looked over and smiled nervously.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:54 pm

шhere I AmMy Dorm
шho I'm WithErich
Ңow I FeelDevious

User Image

He grinned slyly. Knowing that Claude was gay made his body relax slightly. He liked making people slightly uncomfortable. He was never one to purposely creep others out like he knew Claude would've been, had he bee straight. He realized that he hadn't told anyone his sexual orientation but decided that it didn't really matter too much anyway. He waved a hand at Claude in a dissmissive mootion. "Relax. There's no problem with that here. At least not for me." He chuckled softly, scrubbing a hand over his face.

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:22 pm

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich merely shrugged at Claude's coming out- yet again. When they were first in there with Alouette, he already had told everyone. However, something was difference about this admittance; it felt like Claude really struggled telling Dominic what he was. Erich then sighed, a slight bit distraught, decided to admit to his roommates, and quit screwing around with them. "Not a problem, Claude. I told you that... And yeah, I'm straight." he said as coolly as he could; though he may have fidgeted a bit.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:35 pm
«Ɍaziel» «Crimson Shadow» «Ῥ&E»

“I am way more than meets the eye...”

User Image
✘✘

~~Raziel knocked lightly on the door of the dorms.~~

✘✘

Raziel_Alastor

Durem Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:55 pm

шhere I AmMy Dorm
шho I'm WithErich
Ңow I FeelDevious

User Image

He nodded, figuring as much. He paused for a minute and sighed. He needed a little peace and quiet for now and being in this dorm room wasn't going to give him that. He stood, grabbing a shirt from his bag as he did so and slipping it on. He figured he might as well see what kind of library he had here, as he hadn't really gotten the chance to explore. "Well, seeing as we're pretty much done here, I'm going to head to the library. Feel free to join if you want." He shrugged his shoulders, opening the door for the silver haired male on the other side before giving him a slight nod and strolling down the hall to the library.

[Exit to Library]

Dorms [sleep]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out