Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dorms [sleep]
Galla Dorms 11th-12th Grade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:17 am
The Flying Duckman

User Image
              ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠

"I'm Jared Diederich, senior," stated the boy, with a careless smile. His gaze lingered on the girl who'd just introduced herself. More than likely, she was the senior in this dorm, and the younger, troubled-looking girl beside her was a freshman or a sophomore friend.
                                                        "Nem probléma."
                                                        He had addressed the younger girl this time, curious as to her nonsensical outbursts. Her voice transitioned awkwardly between that of a nervous teenage girl and a rougher, thick accented one that he couldn't quite place. It sounded as if multiple people were trying to speak at once.
                                                        "Nem jöttél Magyarországra?"

!!!No problem.
                                                        !!!!Are you from Hungary?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:04 am
Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

ɦoω I ƒєєʅ: bored as hell
ωɦєrє I'm αϮ: 12th grade dorms
ωɦo I'm ωiϮɦ: myself and my other personalities. Hana

"I am the one who messes with your mind.
The one who torments you with your worst nightmare..."

User Image
>--» «--<

She kept her eyes lowered as she tried to keep control over her other personalities. "I'm Kaisa or Freya if you would like, I am also a freshman." Kaisa said, trying to keep the others quiet and unable to speak. She had closed her eyes again to shut the voices up. Each one had their own opinion but the freshman was trying her hardest to ignore them. Kylli, Elsa, shut the hell up! Lilias stop tormenting the other three. Kaisa told the voices. She noticed that the elder guy spoke to her. What little of Hungarian that she knew from her parents she could understand what he was saying. "Olen osittain Suomen ja Unkarin.*" Kaisa replied in Finnish. She could only understand Hungarian, not speak it so she hoped that he could understand her.

>--» «--<

*Translation: I am partially Finnish and Hungarian.
Kylli's Voice
Kaisa's Voice (brunette with 2 ponytails)
Anni
Elsa (Hungary)

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

un deux trois

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

"And I am Skylar, or Alouette. I don't really mind which." He fell behind when both Jared and Kaisa started talking a foreign language. He thought English was the only language he'd have to struggle with here in America. He doubted that they were talking about anything that he should be concerned with. "Now that we are properly familiar with each other, is there anything fun to do in here?"

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

bang bang bang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:10 pm
User Image
Чεαr 12 || « Red Sonata »
Once, just once, I'd like to rid myself of talent...
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"It's nice to meet you Jared and Skylar."
Hana held her free hand out to both the boys and smiled.
When both Jared and Kaisa spoke in different languages, Hana was puzzled.
"If you don't mind me asking, what are you two saying? I can only understand English and a very slight bit of Spanish. As for fun, we have the standard dart board I guess. Video games maybe? I haven't really looked around; I've just been eating, sleeping and wandering about the rest of the school..."
Hana took her arm off Kaisa and went to look around the room. She dodged luggage and headed to the common rooms' TV. She rummaged through the cupboards underneath it and found remotes, along with different game consoles and a DVD player with various other things.
"There should be board games in the cabinet by the table. Of course, if you wish to talk and make light conversation, we could do that as well." Hana turned to the and grinned softly.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
...Then maybe, just maybe, their blood would wash away too.

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:44 pm
The Flying Duckman

User Image
              ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠

"Nope, sorry" admitted Jared with a laugh, resorting to a more universal language as the girl moved on to another foreign language,
                                                        "I only speak French, German, and some Asian languages besides."

The senior then turned his attention to Hana, and gave the girl a quick once-over before deigning to respond. She was the motherly type, he decided at length, and quite the striking one, too.

"Oh, I was just asking whether she was from Hungary," offered the boy, returning the smile, but partly apologetic at excluding the other two.

Noting the scattered remotes and attempts at slowly breaking the ice, Jared sat down on a couch, relaxing his posture to look completely at ease. He gave the game cabinet a cursory check, then shook his head and stretched out.

"Your choice, ladies, Alouette. I'm fine with whatever.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:06 am
PoppiHollaPuddelz
The Flying Duckman
x_ Reflective Memories _x

Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

ɦoω I ƒєєʅ: nervous...
ωɦo I'm ωiϮɦ: my other personalities, Hana, Skylar, and Jared

User Image
>--» «--<

Kaisa smiled gently at Jared and nodded her head. "I speak Finnish and English. I am partially Finnish and Hungarian. I cannot speak Hungarian though I do understand it well enough to answer." The girl said shyly and looked down. Her green eyes were trained on the ground as she zoned out for a few seconds. Kaisa shook her head as if she were shutting something up or trying to dismiss a disturbing thought. It was most likely both. The girl went and sat down next to Jared but she curled into herself so she was holding her legs together and her knees were up to her chest. She had no clue what to play but Elsa suggested loaded questions. Elsa... That could turn out badly... Especially if you, Kylli, and Lilias decide to answer instead of Anni or I... Elsa cut her off with an irritated snort. Suggest it Kaisa. Stop being so damned shy. It's annoying as hell. You're so shy and weak you're afraid of making a fool of yourself! Ugh! This is why we take over. If you were more assertive we wouldn't be able to take over your consciousness so easily. You're so damned annoying, get some balls already! Kaisa seemed to flinch as if someone was yelling at her, even though it could not be heard it was obvious that whatever made her flinch was inside her head. "Elsa... Please stop..." The small blonde begged softly.

>--» «--<
OOC: Sorry for taking forever, school is kicking my a** already.

Kylli
Kaisa (brunette with 2 ponytails)
Anni
Elsa (Hungary)

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:52 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hana smiled and sat on the floor in front of the couch that Jared and Kaisa were now sitting on. "I'm fine with whatever."
Hana shrugged and kept smiling. She watched Kaisa intently. "You okay dearie? What's Elsa saying to you?"
She didn't want to confuse Jared and Skylar but, she wanted Kaisa to explain her multiple personalities to the boys because Hana realized, she doesn't really know what Kaisa is actually experiencing inside her. Hana hugged her legs, sat her chin on her knees and looked up at Skylar. "What would you like to do Skylar?"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:40 am
x_ Reflective Memories _x

Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

ɦoω I ƒєєʅ: nervous...
ωɦo I'm ωiϮɦ: my other personalities, Hana, Skylar, and Jared

User Image
>--» «--<

She looked at Hana and gave her a small smile. "Hana, I'll be back, I need to go on a walk, okay?" Kaisa said and bowed slightly before leaving the room. She went out into the hall and wandered around for a while. The freshman found herself standing outside the infirmary somehow.

>--» «--<

Kylli
Kaisa (brunette with 2 ponytails)
Anni
Elsa (Hungary)

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:54 am
User Image
London Scelly Maestra

A shy girl could be just as strong...

London opened the door to the dorm that said were assigned to juniors and seniors, 'So,I will be sleeping with bunch of seniors along with my grade?' She thought as she entered the right now empty dorm. She looked along the beds that were already used and the ones that had nobody yet and chose a bed by a window that seemed vacant. She sat down in the bed she decided was hers and stretched her arms out before lying down and going to sleep for a small nap.

...As a trained assassin.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:58 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hana smiled back at Kaisa and nodded as Kaisa left. She thought it was best to leave the boys and go back to beds. There Hana found a girl sleeping in one of the beds by the window.
When did she get here? I didn't see her come in... Hana debated the following: poke the girl until she woke up and greet her, leave the girl and snoop threw the girl's stuff, or just go back to her own bed and read a book or something. She chose the first option. She walked silently towards the sleeping girl's bed, sat down lightly, and began to poke her face. "Psst... Wake up Dearie..." Hana whispered as she continued to poke the girl's face. She counted each poke she made. 4...5...

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:16 pm
x_Reflective Memories_x

User Image
London Scelly Maestra

Feeling a touch on her face, London stirred and opened one eye up, "Mmm...Yes..?" She asked dazily looking at the young red headed girl that poked her. She rubbed her eyes and sat up on her bed, leaning against the wall. She yawned while she waited for the girl to reply.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:46 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

7 pokes until she woke up. Not bad...
Hana smiled at the groggy girl. "Hi, sorry for waking you dearie. I'm Hana. I'm a senior and I'm currently bored, so you've fallen into the role of making me at least slightly un-bored." Hana rubbed her head and looked out the window, still smiling. "So...What's your name?"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:54 pm
User Image
London Scelly Maestra

London looked at Hana with a slight tilt of her head in confusion, "Uh, nice to meet you. I'm London." The brunette replied while muffling a yawn. She blinked at the smiling girl when she said that London fell into the role of making her less bored, "Make you un-bored? How would I do that?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

How could she make me less bored?... Hmm. That's a good question...
Hana yawned loudly and smiled again back at London.
" Nice to meet you, and that is a good question. You're already making me slightly less bored just by talking to me. Oh! I know! Would you like to play 'would you rather'?"
Hana just blurted out the first game that came to her head which just happened to be a game she both liked and disliked. SHe figured it would be a good game to get to know London better.
"If so, you can ask the first question."
Hana stretched then leaned forward waiting for London's response and hopefully, a question as well.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:31 pm
User Image
London Scelly Maestra

London rubbed her eyes slightly, waking up ever so slightly. "'Would you rather'? That game where you ask the other person if they rather do something or something else?" The young brown hair girl asked but couldn't help but smile a little at the Hana, " Sure, why not? Erm... Would you rather jump off a cliff or ride on the roof of a speeding bullet train?" She asked a rather morbid question but it was the first to come to mind.

Dorms [sleep]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces